Far away

「 If it's meant to be, it will be 」
The day Sehun left, he started feeling anxious. Leaving Luhan alone, even if the blonde boy was older than him, made him scared. What if something happens to him while I'm away? He asked himself as he was flying away in a plane. His head against the small window, he looked at the clouds and the roads that were now, way too far from him. He could not turn back and run to the oldest, he was stuck in the sky, going far away from him instead.
 
On his side, Luhan was quite excited to meet a new model. Even if he thought it was going to be hard to be away from Sehun, he tried to stay positive about the manager's choices. As soon as he entered the room, a tall, curly boy, was standing in front of him with a soft smile on his face, showing his white and completely straight teeth. Wow, Luhan thought, I'm not even surprised to know he's a model with a face like this.
 
''Hello there, you must be Luhan.'' the tall boy said, handing his hand out to Lulu. ''I'm chanyeol, nice to meet you.''
 
Luhan took his hand and smiled back at him. He felt so small next to the new model.
 
''Today we'll only do the basics.'' explained a deep voice coming from behind the blonde boy. ''Chanyeol will help you get better with your poses and attitude. That way, your pictures will come out even better. Tomorrow's gonna be the practice day, and the day after is going to be a photoshoot, obviously.''
 
The manager got closer to both of the boys and smiled at them.
 
''Let's get started.''
 
As Luhan was being taught things he didn't know before, Sehun, on the other side, was still feeling lonely all by himself. When he finally got off the plane, it was already dark outside, the time difference was a big change for him. He slowly took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the screen, wondering if he should call Luhan to let him know he landed. After letting out a short sigh, he decided not to. He didn't want to annoy him. Maybe he's busy taking pictures, he said to himself. He smiled lightly at the thought of Lulu posing for the camera. He couldn't wait to see pictures of him while he was away. It was the only way he could see him after all.
 
Days passed by and the photoshoot finally came around. Chanyeol and Luhan were acting friendly together and they seemed to enjoy each other's presence. The tall boy often made the oldest laugh and these moments were definitely captured with the camera. They started off with cute pictures, then it changed to funny pictures and to Luhan's surprise, the manager asked to both of the boys to be a bit more serious.
 
''Both shirtless, and try acting y.''
 
Blondie gulped, not knowing if this would be a good idea. What if Sehun sees these pictures? he thought, he will misunderstand it all, for sure. He closed his eyes, hoping everything would be alright and did what the old man had asked him to. Seeing the other boy shirtless next to him reminded him of his first moments with Sehun. He couldn't help but smile weakly, as he was missing the maknae. CLICK! His smile was now captured, leaving the manager proud of his shot. The day finally passed by, leaving Luhan exhausted. As he got home, he looked at his phone, wondering if his lover was okay. His heart wanted him to call the youngest, but his head kept saying he would probably be asleep at that time. He went to bed, hoping everything was going fine in America.
 
Both of the models kept glancing at their phones, thinking maybe they'd get a call from the other one. Neither of their mobiles lightened up.
 
''What if he decides to stay there?'' Luhan whispered, swallowing his saliva.
 
''What if he meets someone else?'' Sehun wondered, holding his chest, where his heart was starting to hurt.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Finally!!! Chapter 12 is done! I hope you liked it ^____^
I'm so sorry for the wait, I work too much >o< huhu~
So the new model is Channiiiiiie~ kekeke! c:
Please leave comments and tell me what you think of it!
Gomawo, thank you for reading~
Park TaeHyo ~ xo