Not expected

「 If it's meant to be, it will be 」
A few days later, pictures of the new photoshoot were finally out. Every single magazine had them in it, which is why Sehun found out about Luhan taking pictures with a stranger. Shirtless. Close to each other. Luhan's smiling? he thought to himself, not wanting to believe what his eyes were seeing. Was he being replaced, suddenly? Was all of this happening only because he was far away from him? Something in big characters caught his attention at the top of the page. ChanLu. What? They even have a couple nickname? He clenched his jaw, closing the magazine. As he closed his eyes to try and forget the images he just saw, he felt the need to go back to Korea. He needed to interrupt whatever was happening over there. He couldn't deal with the though of Luhan being with someone else.
 
Sehun came back to his hometown sooner than expected, without even telling the blonde boy. He decided to show up at the building where Lulu was and as he entered the room, his hands suddenly turned into fists.
 
''Sehun! You're back!'' Luhan yelled with excitement in his voice.
 
The maknae didn't feel like answering. He didn't even feel like looking at the oldest. He acted distant and walked passed him to go right in front of the other boy, the tall one.
 
''So you must be Chanyeol. Oh, and what about ChanLu? Did you come up with this idea?'' the brown headed boy spat out, with a frustrated tone.
 
''Actually, no. The manager came up with it. Is there something wrong? Who are you even?'' Chanyeol retorted.
 
Sehun couldn't believe it. Who am I? he thought. Who does he think he is? Before he could answer anything, a hand took his arm from behind.
 
''Sehun-ah. Please listen, nothing happened between me and Chanyeol while you were away.'' Luhan said, with a shaking voice.
 
''Why are you so nervous then?'' Sehun asked, a bit too loud.
 
''Every time I get nervous, it's because I think of you. Every time my hands start to shake, every time I close my eyes to try and calm down, it means I'm thinking of you. Every single time. I have never been more nervous in my entire life, than when I first layed eyes on you.'' the oldest said,  trying to prove him that he was in love with him and no one else.
 
''I saw the pictures, Luhan. I saw you smiling when you were close to him. I saw the big title.''
 
''All of this means nothing. ChanLu was only to catch the attention of the fans.'' Lulu said for his defense.
 
''Well it sure catched my attention. But I'm definitely not a fan. You can just forget about.. wait. What should our nickname be? SeLu? Oh I got it, HunHan. Well you can just forget about HunHan from now on. Anyways, he's a famous model, you should be just fine with him.'' Sehun blurted, annoyed, before leaving.
 
He was walking without looking back. Even if he knew Luhan would follow him, he did not feel like stopping. He heard the oldest calling out his name, but he didn't slow down. As he was walking, not wanting to turn around, the other boy started talking. It seemed he really wanted the youngest to hear what he had to say, even if he didn't want to. His voice was calm and peaceful, with a few shaky parts. He was speaking loud enough for the maknae to hear.
 
''It's an empty world if you're not there, Sehun. Everything revolves around you. It's you, it's only you.'' Luhan admitted, wipping a few tears off his cheeks. ''I'm looking at you and I can't imagine losing you. I wouldn't be able to survive without you, you have built this fire inside of me. This fire will be going away with you if you decide to leave. These tears that are falling right now, they will kill it. So please, please say you'll stay. I have never begged for anything, Sehun. But I am begging you, right now. Don't leave me.''
 
Sehun stopped walking but didn't turn to face the oldest. He swallowed his saliva, not really knowing what to say.
 
''HunHan is real, right?'' Luhan finally added, unsure of the answer he was waiting to hear.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 13, omooooo~ I'm proud of it T.T
It's 3:30am and I just finished writing it. Yaaay ^___^
Hopefully you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Hunhan is real, right? YESSS IT IS WAAAH~ ; - ;
Thank you for supporting me, it means a lot. Huhuhu!
Park TaeHyo ~ xo
 
oHHH, and I'm sorry EXO changes hair color a lot HAAA.
But in my fanfic, Sehun will always be the brown headed boy.
And Luhan will always be the little Blondie, okay? Keke c: