Not even thankful

「 If it's meant to be, it will be 」

 

After spending half of his day at home, Sehun had to get ready for the night's photoshoot. He had a busy week and even if it was tiring, he had to try his hardest not to give up.
 
It was already kinda dark outside when he got in the taxi. He told the old man in the front seat where he was heading at, and after a few minutes, he was already getting out of the car to enter the huge building. You can do it Sehun, he told himself while climbing the stairs. Once he was on the third floor, not too far from the room where he had to enter, he heard people talking. The voices were sounding like his manager and the other one stayed unknown. He stopped walking, trying to listen carefully.
 
''His attitude isn't the right attitude for a model. If he wants to keep his job, he should at least act like if he's interested in what he's doing.'' one of the two man says, roughly.
 
''But sir, isn't he the best model we have? What would we-''
 
''He isn't! He isn't that good. Everyone can be a model if they put their mind to it. But that little brat doesn't impress me anymore!''
 
The young boy was standing there, close to the door, shocked. He heard someone getting closer to him, and that's when he saw his manager coming out of the room with a surprised look on his face.
 
''W- What are you doing there, Oh Se Hun?''
 
''Try figuring out a way to do this photoshoot without me.'' the young model whispered, briefly before running away.
 
Once again, he was leaving his job, furious. How could his manager talk about him that way? He just couldn't take it anymore. He got to a little bar, not too far from where he was and ordered a drink. Trying to forget about his problems, he ordered many more. Without noticing it, he was getting a little tipsy. But he kept drinking, as if he didn't care.
 
Hours passed and Sehun was still sitting in the same bar, his head in his hands. He wasn't feeling really good. He tried getting up, finally wanting to go home but he wasn't able to walk straight. That's when someone pulled him closer and helped him get out. The model didn't realize what was happening. His head was turning and his vision was blurry. Maybe he had too many drinks. As soon as he and his helper were outside, people gathered around them to take pictures of the poor boy. Some of them were filming him.
 
''Would you all go away, please! This isn't something he would be happy to see in the newspaper.'' shouted the guy, helping Sehun.
 
He took him further on the street, where nobody was. Finally, he decided to take a break and sat on the ground, his back against a wall. He looked over at Sehun who was hardly trying to sit down, as well.
 
''Why the hell would you do that?'' his helper said, knowing he wouldn't get an answer.
 
He sighed and decided it was time for him to take the teenage boy home. The only problem was, he didn't know where Oh Se Hun lived. Which leaved him with only one option; bring him to his own home. He didn't really have a choice. He passed Sehun's arm around his shoulders and helped him walk, all the way to where he lived.
 
After a little while, when they finally arrived at destination, the model was starting to get his head back.
 
''W- What? Where am I?'' he asked, putting his hands on the side of his head to try and stop the pain.
 
''I had no choice but to bring you here, just go to sleep and you can leave tomorrow.'' the other boy answered, kinda pissed.
 
''L- Luhan? Wait. Wh-''
 
''I said go to sleep!'' the helper, now known as Luhan, shouted before going on the couch.
 
Sehun couldn't really believe what was happening, even if he didn't have all his head. Why would Luhan help him after what he's done to him? A lot of questions were stuck in his head, without him being able to answer them. He decided to go to sleep, just as the blonde boy told him earlier. Maybe all of this was just a bad dream, who knows.
 
As the sun was slowly showing up in the sky, Luhan was already eating breakfast at the table while reading the newspaper. He heard noises coming from his bedroom, which could only be Sehun waking up. He waited a few seconds before finally seeing him enter the kitchen. He looked tired and sick.
 
''The bathroom is on your left.'' the owner of the house told him. ''If you're going to be sick, please go.''
 
As soon as he finished his sentence, Sehun ran for the bathroom without even answering a single word. The moment he got back to where he was standing before being sick, he started asking questions.
 
''What happened last night? Why am I here?''
 
''You were drunk. Instead of leaving you all alone with all these people taking pictures of you, I took you to my place.'' Luhan explained.
 
''Why you? Why are you always everywhere?'' the young boy asked, curious.
 
''I work at this bar. I was leaving, but I saw you. You didn't look good, at all. You could at least thank me for what I did.''
 
Sehun sighed and sat down in front of his helper. His eyes suddenly landed on the newspaper cover, making him jump a little.
 
''What is this all about?'' he shouted, taking it from Luhan's hands. ''Now they think I'm a !''
 
As he points the picture of him being in the blonde boy's arms, the other one sighs. Sehun furiously hits the table with his fist before getting up and putting his jacket on. As he opens the door to leave, he turns around and looks at Luhan.
 
''Don't ever, do you hear me, ever get in my way again. I never asked for you help.'' he says before slamming the door.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's the second chapter! Do you like it? I hope so (。◕‿◕。)
Tell me what you think of it~ Huhu!
Thank you for reading my fanfic, means a lot!

Park TaeHyo ~ xo