Is it too late?

「 If it's meant to be, it will be 」

Days kept passing by and Sehun never got the chance to see Luhan. Even on busy days when they had interviews to do, the maknae was the only one going. He had to answer a bunch of questions all by himself. He kept wondering what was the blonde boy doing. Was he really that sad that he couldn't even come to work? And it's all because of me, he remembered, sighing.

Two weeks had passed and the two models never got to see each other, not even once. As the third week was starting, Luhan decided to go and talk to the manager about something he had planned.
 
''I'm going away for a while. I need to take a break from this place.''
 
''Where are you planning to go?'' the manager asked, curious.
 
''China, I have some family over there.'' Blondie answered, nodding.
 
''We'll miss you while you're gone, kid.''
 
''No. You'll be the only one missing me.'' he whispered looking at his feet, finally leaving.
 
As he walked out of the building, he noticed the brown headed boy a bit further, coming towards it. I can't let him see me, he thought as he fastly found a place to hide. His back against a wall, he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.
 
''I really hope you'll be fine without me, Sehun.'' he said, holding back the tears.
 
He finally left the place, needing to get to the airport since his flight was in about an hour already. All he wanted to do was forget about the other boy. The thing they had together, he didn't even want to remember a single thing about it.
 
As Sehun entered the building, he wasn't surprised to see that Lulu still wasn't there. He didn't look sad, neither did he look happy. His face was just emotionless. He didn't know what to do to get him back. Would he be able? Will his mistakes be fixed?
 
''Where is Luhan?'' he asked to his manager, with a a bit of hope in his eyes.
 
''Luhan? He's leaving to go to China in about.. thirty minutes.'' he answered, looking at his watch.
 
Thirty minutes? Sehun thought to himself. How am I supposed to get to the airport and find him within thirty minutes? He quickly left the room and ran down the stairs without wanting to waste his time. He needed to find him before it was too late. He had to talk to him and fix what he had done to his heart. The truth is, he simply needed to see his face again.
 
Completely out of breath, the maknae finally arrived at the airport after running for about twenty minutes without stopping. With sweat slowly falling down his face, he searched everywhere for the blonde boy. He even asked people if they saw him somewhere. As he remembered China was the place where Luhan was going, he got all his hopes back and started searching for him again. After a few minutes of running back and forth, he hardly fell to his knees, thinking he was too late. People all around were looking at him weirdly. He didn't care, he wasn't getting back up. He was exhausted.
 
''Sehun?'' a familiar voice called out, from behind him.
 
Lifting his head up while widening his eyes, he felt his heart tightened. He got up, one feet after another, not really wanting to turn around yet. When he finally did, he gulped.
 
''W- Why are you here?'' Luhan asked as Sehun got closer to take his hand. ''What are you doing? Aren't you scared people are going to see our hands linked together?'' the oldest let out, a bit worried.
 
''It doesn't matter anymore. While I was doing the photoshoots all by myself, I thought about a lot of things. Not seeing you only made it worst.'' the maknae admitted, looking down at their hands. ''I- I missed you.'' he finally whispered.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love the ending ;-; Don't you? HUHUHU HUNHAN 
Please tell me what you thought about this chapter~
I reallyyyyy hope you like it ^____^
I'm glad I had time to write it, keke!
Park TaeHyo ~ xo