Little Red Riding Hood

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

"Minyoung-ah... What are you thinking about?" asked Hyungjun while helping out to clean the tables after their customers left.  "Yah! Minyoung-ah!" he yelled again while throwing a tissue at his sister.

"What the... I'm not a rubbish bin! Stop throwing trash at me!"

"You didn't answer my question."

"What question?" asked Minyoung with a puzzled expression.

"What are you thinking in this little head of yours huh?" asked Hyungjun again while lightly tapping his sister's forehead.

"Various ways of giving tteokbokki to Youngmin without getting caught." replied Minyoung simply.  I can't keep leaving it infront of their dorm, but how else can I give it to him without getting caught? At the salon, maybe? NO WAY, Minyoung-ah!!! You'll definitely be caught!!!  A sudden nudge on her shoulders startled her from her thoughts.

"Didn't you hear what I just said?" Hyungjun looked at his sister with a frown.

Minyoung blink her big doe eyes looking at Hyungjun, acting all innocent.  "What did you say again, my dearest Oppa?"

"Aish, this girl!" Hyungjun grumbled while rolling his eyes.  "I said aren't you getting tired of sending him tteokbokki? I mean... I would be tired of eating it constantly, if I was him." continued Hyungjun when Minyoung was about to hit him.

Minyoung slowly filled up a container of tteokbokki and placed it in a paper bag.  Why didn't I think of that before? Oh come on! Youngmin loves tteokbokki. He won't get sick of it. Right?  "Oppa, you help to close the stall okay. I need to go somewhere." said Minyoung while carrying her bag in her left hand and holding the paper bag containing the tteokbokki in the other hand.

"Yah! Where are you going?"  Minyoung didn't replied him but instead she holds up the paper bag with a giddy smile on her face.  "Minyoung-ah! Wear your scarf. It's a bit chilly tonight." said Hyungjun while helping to wrap Minyoung's neck with a red scarf she brought along.

"Thanks, oppa! See you at home!"

"Don't be late!" Hyungjun shouted as Minyoung skipped away happily.

 

 

 

"Move to your own bed, Kwangmin-ah!" said Youngmin irritatedly looking at Kwangmin who is laying on his bed.

"5 more minutes..." replied Kwangmin lazily.

"Aish! You are so annoying." Youngmin hits Kwangmin's leg, feeling annoyed.

"Youngmin-ah. Aren't you hungry?" Kwangmin asked while looking at Youngmin who is now laying on the floor, eyes closed.  "Youngmin-ah~" whined Kwangmin while poking Youngmin's face with his finger.

"Go and make yourself some ramyun or something in the kitchen. Stop bothering me." replied Youngmin while pushing Kwangmin's finger away.

"There's nothing in the kitchen."

"There's a lot of things in the kitchen, Kwangmin-ah."

"Well... There's nothing that I feel like eating in the kitchen."

"What is it that you feel like eating right now?" asked Youngmin, eyes still closed.

"Not sure... Odeng, maybe? Oh! Pajeon sounds delicious as well. Maybe dumplings?" replied Kwangmin looking excited imagining about all the food he just said.

Youngmin looked at Kwangmin with zero interest and slowly closed back his eyes.  Why do I have this annoying person as my twin?

"Oh! I know! Let's get tteokbokki!" said Kwangmin while sitting upright on Youngmin's bed.  Youngmin's eyes opened straight away hearing the word tteokbokki.  "You like that idea, don't you?" added Kwangmin with a smirk on his face, looking at Youngmin whose big eyes are now shining.

"It's getting late. The stall might be closed already, Kwangmin-ah." replied Youngmin while looking at his watch.

"Come on. If it's closed, then we can just get the instant tteokbokki from the convenience store nearby."  Kwangmin was already up, getting ready to go out.  "Hyung~ quickly!" whined Kwangmin while pulling on Youngmin's hand.  "Besides. You can go and meet with Minyoung-shi, at the stall. I know you want to."

Youngmin instantly sit upright hearing Minyoung's name.  "So what if Minyoung is there?" asked Youngmin, acting like he doesn't care.

"I saw it, you know."

"Saw what?" Youngmin looked at Kwangmin with a puzzled look while raising his eyebrow.

"The way you look at her."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Kwangmin-ah." Youngmin quickly got up, grabbing his jacket and cap.

"Hold on! I need to go to the toilet." said Kwangmin while making his way to the toilet.

Youngmin rolled his eyes again.  First he wants to eat, now he wants the toilet.  "Faster, Kwangmin-ah! Or else I'll leave you." shouted Youngmin while walking to the front door.  The doorbell suddenly rang when Youngmin was right in front of the door, startling him.  Gosh! Who the hell could that be?  He quickly opened the door when a figure suddenly runs away after leaving a paper bag near the front door.

Youngmin who is still confused, grabbed the paper bag and looked into it. His eyes immediately went wide.  It's her! It's really her!!!  Youngmin quickly ran after the person in hoping to catch her.  He heard the elevator doors closing and ran even faster.  "Wait! Hold up!" he shouted, panting.  But the doors closed anyways.  Youngmin was not quick enough to stop it from closing.  He could only see a sliver of red scarf wrapped around the person's neck in the elevator who is looking down at her feet before the door fully closed.  How could i missed her?! It's definitely a girl. That's for sure!

"Yah! How can you leave me, hyung!"  Kwangmin who just arrived whined childishly looking at Youngmin.  "What's that you got there?"

"I don't think we need to go out, Kwangmin-ah." replied Youngmin while holding out the paper bag to his twin.

"Your tteokbokki girl?" asked Kwangmin after he look into the paper bag.  "You saw her? Do you know her? Do I know her? Have we met her before? Yah! Youngmin-ah!"

"Huh? What?" Youngmin looked at Kwangmin, dazed.

"You're hopeless, Youngmin-ah. Come on. Let's eat this before it gets cold." said Kwangmin while pulling Youngmin's hands back to their dorm.

She' seems familiar. But who could she be? The red scarf... I need to find it! Oh who am i kidding? There's tons of people with red scarf.  Youngmin followed Kwangmin back to the dorm slowly with heavy steps.  He quickly ran to the window and look out at the few people who are still outside at this late hour. His eyes immediately found the girl with the red scarf slowly walking away.  She looks like little red riding hood with that scarf. I will find you little red riding hood. Wait... What? I mean my tteokbokki girl.  A smile slowly creeps on his face while looking at the girl who is slowly disappearing from his view.

 

 

 

Should i ring the doorbell? Should I not? If I don't ring it, they won't know there's tteokbokki out here.  Minyoung pressed the doorbell and was about to put the paper bag on the floor when the door infront of her suddenly burst opened.  Her eyes widen in shocked and her first instinct was to sprint for the elevator.  Come on! Come on!!!!  She quickly entered the elevator once the door opens.

"Wait! Hold up!" she heard him shouted with heavy breaths.  Oh come on! Close the door please, close the door. Please please please!!!  Minyoung pressed the close button multiple times, hoping that the elevator doors would close faster.

"That was sooooo close!!!" squealed Minyoung while leaning her back inside the elevator when the doors had fully closed.  She put her hand on her chest, feeling her heartbeat which is pulsing at top speed.  Youngmin nearly saw me! I must be really careful next time. I nearly gave myself a heart attack!!! What's the worst that could happen if he knew it was me anyway?  Minyoung quickly walked away with various thoughts in her mind, not knowing a guy was looking at her through a window upstairs.

 

 

 


Hi there everyone!!! Though I'm not sure if any of you will be reading this story or not.

It has been a very loooooong time since I updated. 5 YEARS!!!! Can you imagine that?

I missed Boyfriend and suddenly have the urge to continue writing this fanfic which I have put on paused since 2015.

People might not remember or even know about Boyfriend nowadays. But to all the BESTFRIENDS out there (especially to those who missed these 6 adorable babies), I hope this fanfic could bring a little joy to your life, remembering our innocent fangirling days back when Boyfriend was a hit (Maybe not to everyone. But at least to us, they're the best!)

I was planning on ending this fanfic on the 20th chapter. But now I started writing, I think I might go overboard! Can you imagine that?

I'm sure if you read this story from 2014, you guys (like me) have also grown up and think that this story is slightly childish. But who cares! As long as it could bring smile to your faces, remembering our innocent teenage years.

If any of you still remember this fanfic, I thank you sooooo much for reading this again. *90 degrees bow.

See you guys in the next chapter! I promised that it won't take me another 5 years to continue with the next chapter. *smiling sheepishly while writing this.

Sorry for the long author's note. It has just been soooo long. I hope that you guys are all well. I missed you guys a lot my dear readers!!!

Do subscribe and comment down below!