Imagine if..

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

"I still can't get over the fact that your tteokbokki taste exactly like the ones that I usually get." said Youngmin softly as his hair is being dried.  "Yah! Did you heard what I just said?" cried Youngmin again when there is no reply.  She probably can't here my voice with the noise from the hairdryer.  It have been a few weeks now since Youngmin and the girl became closer.  He would go to the stall at least once a week and when he's at the salon, he would always want her to be the one styling his hair.

"About a million times now, Youngmin-shi." replied the girl while putting down the hairdyer.

"I should bring some of the teokbokki for you and let you have a taste of it. You'll be amazed at the similar taste of it."

"I don't think so~" muttered the girl softly.

Youngmin frowned.  "What did you say just now, Minyoung-ah?"

"Huh? Nothing!"

I'm sure she said something just now. I wasn't hallucinating was I?  "It's really similar though." cried Youngmin again, trying to convince the girl.  

"Youngmin-ah, have you ever imagine~ I mean, this is just an imagination. Not the real thing!"

"About what?"  What is she thinking in that head of hers?

"Imagine I'm~ Don't get any strange ideas okay? I'm just saying~"

"Imagine what, Minyoung-ah?" asked Youngmin questioningly.  Is it so hard to say it? What is she imagining?

"You know~"

"I don't." said Youngmin lamely.  "Can you talk faster? I'm getting impatient over here, Minyoung-shi."  Come on, Minyoung-ah~ Say it!

"Well have you ever imagine if I send you the tteokbokki?" replied the girl in one breath, her eyes not meeting Youngmin's.

What did she just say?  Youngmin blink his big eyes innocently, trying to absorb what the girl is saying.  "You what?"

"Don't look at me that way! I'm just asking you to imagine. Why would I send you tteokbokki anyways? You always come to our stall." she explained, hesitantly.

Youngmin let out a hearty laugh.  "Well, you have a point over there. Even though it is absurd, I think that it will be interesting if your imagination is real."  I did think of that before, right?  Youngmin shakes his head lightly, not wanting to think about it.

"Right? Funny isn't it? My imagination." said the girl with a sheepish smile.

"Pretty wild imagination you got there, Minyoung-ah." replied Youngmin, smiling back at her.  Imagine, Youngmin-ah! If it is her~ Yah! Get a hold of yourself, Jo Youngmin!!!

 

 

 

"Yah! Did you heard what I just said?"

"About a million times now, Youngmin-shi." replied Minyoung uninterestedly while putting down the hairdyer.  He has been saying that everytime we meet!

"I should bring some of the teokbokki for you and let you have a taste of it. You'll be amazed at the similar taste of it."

"I don't think so~" muttered Minyoung softly.  Of course it will taste the same! Even I know that!! I'm the one who have been sending them to you!!!

"What did you say just now, Minyoung-ah?" asked the guy with a frown on his face.

"Huh? Nothing!" replied Minyoung with a fluttering heart.  Minyoung heart flutters everytime he calls her name.  She was so shocked when he said her name the first time.  She never though that he would remember the clue she had given him.

"It's really similar though." cried the guy again, trying to convince Minyoung.

"Youngmin-ah, have you ever imagine~ I mean, this is just an imagination. Not the real thing!" said Minyoung all of a sudden.  What are you thinking, Minyoung-ah? Are you sure you want to say it?

"About what?"

"Imagine I'm~ Don't get any strange ideas okay? I'm just saying~"  Please don't think of me strangely.. Please~

"Imagine what, Minyoung-ah?" asked the guy questioningly.

"You know~"  Minyoung played with her fingers for a while.  Maybe I shouldn't say this kind of thing! I might get caught!!!

"I don't." said the guy lamely.  "Can you talk faster? I'm getting impatient over here, Minyoung-shi."

Here goes nothing!  "Well have you ever imagine if I send you the tteokbokki?" replied Minyoung in one breath, her eyes avoiding his.

He blink his big eyes innocently, trying to absorb what Minyoung is saying.  "You what?"

"Don't look at me that way! I'm just asking you to imagine. Why would I send you tteokbokki anyways? You always come to our stall." explained Minyoung hesitantly.  Oh god! I'm going to get caught!! I just know it!

He let out a hearty laugh.  "Well, you have a point over there. Even though it is absurd, I think that it will be interesting if your imagination is real."

"Right? Funny isn't it? My imagination." said Minyoung with a sheepish smile.

"Pretty wild imagination you got there, Minyoung-ah." replied the guy, smiling back at her.

Minyoung went back to styling his hair after a few moments of awkwardness.  Luckily he's not having strange thoughts about me! You're not going to say things like this ever again, Minyoung-ah!

 

 

 


I know.. I know.. It's a short update & the words are just repeating itself!! Sorry about that, readers!

But the next chapter will be a good one.. I promise!! (I hope!!) Not giving u guys any spoilers! *I'm trying really hard to resist over here!!

Boyfriend won't be coming to Malaysia.. Eventhough I'm not going anyways, I feel bad for whoever that have bought their tickets :(

Will be going back to college tomorrow, hopefully the next chapter will be up before I go back!!

If u guys did my tag blog thing, do tell me.. So that I can read it too >.<

Do subscribe and leave your comments down below!! XD