Left fringe? Right fringe?

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

"Hyung, I heard that you received tteokbokki yesterday. You didn't leave some for me at all?" asked Kwangmin with a slight pout while his hair is being dried.

Youngmin glance a moment at Kwangmin but then continue to stare at the girl who is drying his hair.  I hope she really does know what she is doing. I hope she doesn't burn my hair!

"Aish, hyung! Don't ignore me!" whined Kwangmin while stomping his feet on the ground, acting like a little kid.

"Huh? Oh yeah! A fan gave it to me yesterday." replied Youngmin, still looking at the girl who is drying his hair.

"And you ate all of it, hyung? All by yourself?"

"She did gave it to me. Besides, I was hungry last night and you were busy with Ha~ "  Youngmin stop what he was about to say when he realised that he wasn't suppose to say it out loud.  Kwangmin widens his eyes while staring at his twin.  "I mean you were very busy with your Pikachu plushies." said Youngmin, trying to sound casual.  Why did I even make such a lame excuse? I'm making Kwangmin sound so childish. Sorry, Kwangminnie!

Kwangmin let out a soft sigh, I'm going to kill him once we get back to our dorm! Or maybe I'll just strangle him once we're in the van!!!  "You should at least left me some of the tteokbokki, hyung." muttered Kwangmin softly.

"Go and buy some for yourself later. It's not like they don't sell any tteokbokki anymore here in Korea." replied Youngmin sarcastically.  "But the tteokbokki is definitely the best one I ever had. It's really delicious!"  Youngmin his lips, remembering how delicious the tteokbokki was.

"Kwangmin-ah! My turn!" cried Minwoo while pushing Kwangmin away from his seat with a bright smile.

"Aish! You could asked me nicely, Minwoo-ah."  Kwangmin frowned while getting off of the chair.

"How did you know that my fringe in on the left side?" asked Youngmin curiously while eyeing the girl in front of him.

"Uhh... I just... I just guessed it. I mean, your twin's fringe is on the right side. So I'm guessing that yours is on the other side." replied the girl hesitantly while innocently playing with her fingers.

"Really?"

"Umm... Yeah... Re~  Really." stuttered the girl.

Youngmin arched his eyebrows while looking at the girl in front of him.  "Youngmin-ah, stop teasing her!" said Minwoo with a smile while looking at the both of them through the reflection of the mirror in front of him.

"I'm not teasing her. I was just curious." replied Youngmin with a frown.

Before Minwoo could even reply, Donghyun came and pulled Youngmin away from his seat.  "Get off, Youngmin-ah! My turn!"

"Aish! Why are all of you treating me and Kwangmin that way?" cried Youngmin irritatedly.

"What way?"

"You guys could asked us nicely to get off the chair. But instead, you guys just pulled us like we're toys~" complaint Youngmin with a frown on his face.

"Don't frown. You'll get wrinkles later!"

"Sorry? What did you say? I didn't hear you." asked Youngmin to the girl in front of him.  I swear I heard her saying something. Aish! The hair dryer is super noisy!

The girl shook her head in reply,  "Huh? I didn't say anything!"

"I told you to stop teasing her, Youngmin-ah!"

"And I told you that I'm not teasing her! By the way! I'm older than you and you still call me 'Youngmin-ah... Youngmin-ah...' "

"You're just 3 months older than me. Not 3 years!" replied Minwoo softly but loud enough for Youngmin to hear.

Youngmin was about to hit Minwoo's head, but Kwangmin stopped him.  "Stop being all grumpy and drink your tea over here, hyung!"  Kwangmin pulled his twin to the table where Hyunseong and Jeongmin are at.  Youngmin just pouted in reply.

 

 

"Do they always come here, unnie?" Minyoung asked Yunji when the Boyfriend members have left.

"Who?"

"The Boyfriend members. I've never seen them here before."

"Ahh... Them? They came here since last month." replied Yunji while sipping her hot tea carefully.  "Wait! You like Boyfriend don't you?"

"I love them actually!!!" squealed Minyoung while hugging Yunji.  "You know something, unnie?"

"What is it?"

"I went to meet them at the airport, yesterday."

Yunji widens her eyes hearing Minyoung's words.  "But how come they didn't recognize you just now?"

"I fully covered my face yesterday. And I personally gave him a present yesterday." replied Minyoung with a huge grin on her face.  Youngmin oppa says that the tteokbokki was delicious!

Yunji arched her eyebrows while looking at Minyoung, "Him?"

"I mean Youngmin oppa!!!"

"So what's the present that you gave him?"

"Tteokbokki~" said Minyoung happily.

"You made it yourself?"  Minyoung just shook his head in reply.  "Umma made it for you?"

Minyoung nod her head slowly while sipping her tea.  I'm going to give Youngmin oppa more of umma's tteokbokki some other time! But how am I going to do that again? It already took me a lot of courage to jumped in front of him yesterday.

"You should learn making the tteokbokki yourself, Minyoung-ah."

"Aish, unnie! Youngmin oppa would probably throw the tteokbokki away if I'm the one making the tteokbokki!" replied Minyoung with a pout.  "You know how terrible my tteokbokki is." added Minyoung later on, softly.  Maybe I should try to make the tteokbokki myself. But then again... It's better to ask umma to make the tteokbokki for now.

 

 

 


Good morning everyone! (I don't know where u are but where I am right now is morning!)

I hope u guys enjoy reading this chapter..

I know it's short... Sorry! I just don't have ideas popping in my head every second like I did for my first fanfic >.<

So please bare with me even if I do a short update, ok? :)

And as usual, please continue to subscribe and comment down below!!! XD