Sulking

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

Minyoung walk into the salon with both hands full.  "There you go, unnie." said Minyoung as she pass a lunchbox to Yunji.  Yunji looked back at her, questioningly.  "Oppa made that for you."

"Aww~ That's so sweet of him." cried Yunji while looking the content of the lunchbox with a wide smile.

Sweet my !!  Thought Minyoung while rolling her eyes.  She slowly walks to the table at the corner of the room and open up her lunchbox.  "Unnie! I'll help you out when I finish my lunch, okay?" shouted Minyoung since both of them are far away.

"Ne!!" replied Yunji while smiling at the customers that just walked in.

Maybe I should send some to Boyfriend's dorm this morning.  Thought Minyoung, looking at her lunchbox filled with tteokbokki.  Owh, well. More for me then!  A tap on her shoulders almost choked Minyoung who was busy stuffing her face with tteokbokki.  The person quickly hands her a water bottle that is near them.

"That's what you get for not inviting me to eat with you." said the person with a smile.  He then took a seat next to her.

Minyoung eyes widen with shock after calming down from her almost choking experience.  OMO!! This voice!

The guy took the chopsticks from Minyoung's hands and quickly grab a bite of the tteokbokki.

"Yah! That's mine!" cried Minyoung, taking back her chopsticks.

 

 

"Aish! I'm sorry, Kwangmin-ah!" said Youngmin as he followed Kwangmin to the living room.  Kwangmin just ignored him.  "Kwangmin-ah~" cried Youngmin again with aegyo.  Kwangmin just walk straight away into the bathroom, leaving Youngmin standing outside the door.

"What happened?" asked Hyunseong who was lying on the sofa.

"Forgot to buy him something last night." replied Youngmin while kicking the bathroom door helplessly, like a child.

"And he got mad at you?"

Youngmin walk to the sofa and plopped down near Hyunseong's leg.  "Well~ Not really mad. It's more of a 'how can you do this to me after I have help you' kind of thing."

"You guys are just so cute."  Hyunseong sits up so that Youngmin could sit comfortably beside him.  "Where did you go last night, Youngmin-ah?"

"I had dinner with a friend."

"Which friend?"

"My friend."

"Close friend?"

"Just~ Friends."

Hyunseong raise his eyebrow questioningly.  "Do I know this 'friend' of yours?"

"All of you do. Well, You've seen her before."

"Her? You went out with a girl?"

"I'm not going to explain anymore about my 'friend' thank you very much." said Youngmin and quickly got up to follow Kwangmin when his twin had finish showering.

"Did he say which 'friend'?" Donghyun asked Hyunseong when Youngmin had entered the bedroom.  Hyunseong just shakes his head in reply.  "Since when does that guy keep secrets from us?"

"I guess Kwangmin knows this 'friend'. Have you asked him, hyung?"

"I have. But Kwangmin won't tell me either! Aish! These twins are seriously hard to understand nowadays."

"Guys! We need to go now!" said their manager as he walks in their dorm.

"Ah! Ne, hyung!" replied Donghyun and Hyunseong in unison.

The ride to the salon was quiet, only songs from the player can be heard.  Hyunseong was busy reading a book.  Jeongmin and Donghyun seems to be engrossed with their phones whereas Minwoo is sleeping beside Hyunseong.  Meanwhile, as for the twins.  Youngmin kept on poking Kwangmin's arm and Kwangmin kept on ignoring him.  When they entered the salon, they were greeted wih a smile by the owner.

Youngmin eyes scanned the whole salon and finally stopped on a figure.  There she is!

"Youngmin-ah! You go first!" said Donghyun while taking a seat at a nearby table.

"It's okay, hyung! I need to go to the toilet for a while." replied Youngmin while quickly moving away before Donghyun could say anything else.

"Aish, this guy!" muttered Donghyun while looking at Youngmin's back.  "You go first, Minwoo-ah."

"Huh? Ah~ Ne, hyung." replied Minwoo who is still half asleep.

Youngmin slowly walks towards the girl, not wanting to get caught.  He then taps the girl's shoulder lightly, almost choking her by accident.  He quickly hands her a water bottle that is near them.  "That's what you get for not inviting me to eat with you." said Youngmin with a smile while taking a seat beside her.  He looks around incase there is another chopstick but couldn't find one.  So he took the chopsticks from her hands and quickly grab a bite of the tteokbokki, leaving her dumbfounded.

"Yah! That's mine!" cried the girl while taking back her chopsticks.

"Haven't you heard? Sharing is caring!" said Youngmin, grabbing the chopsticks again and eating another piece of the tteokbokki.

"I thought there is a fan that gives you tteokbokki." said the girl while looking at Youngmin eating happily.

"I didn't get one today. Aren't you eating?" asked Youngmin, looking back at her with his big doe eyes.

She shakes her head in reply.  "It's okay. I'm full. You can have it."

"Really? You sure?"

"Ne~"

"In that case, I'll give it to Kwangmin then." said Youngmin.  The girl look at him, confuse.  "I forgot to buy some for him yesterday." added Youngmin with a sheepish smile.

"Okay, then. Give it to him." replied the girl while drinking some water.

Youngmin was walking towards Kwangmin but then stopped and turned around while saying to the girl, "When you're done. Wash my hair will you?"

"Huh? Ne~"

"Kwangmin-ah!" cried Youngmin while poking Kwangmin's arm.  "My lovely twin, Kwangmin-ah!" he said again, with aegyo this time.  "Don't be sulky anymore and eat this, okay?"

Kwangmin eyes grew larger when he smells the tteokbokki.  "Where did you get it?"

"Finally you say something to me!" cried Youngmin while hugging his twin tightly.

"Aish, hyung!!!"

"Ehem! If you're done hugging. I'll wash your hair now." said a voice, startling the twins.

Kwangmin smiled brightly when he sees Youngmin nod shyly to the girl.  I guess that is where he got it from. 

 

 

 

 


An update once more!! Aren't u guys happy?

My holiday has been extended for another week!! So be ready for another update!!

I've been sick for a few days now but I really do want to update for u guys.

Well, not much to say actually >.<

Oh ya 1 more thing! I'm thinking of starting a 'tagged blog' sort of thing.. So I'm tagging all of my dear readers okay?

I hope u guys reply though.. If not, I'll definitely be embarrased >.< So do check my AFF blog on my profile page!! (I've written the questions!!)

Do subscribe and leave your comments down below!!!

 

*Happy New Year everyone!!! Hope u have a wonderful year ahead of u!!! ^.^