Mysterious fan?

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

"Aish! That Kwangmin is really annoying!" whined Youngmin while pulling Kwangmin's luggage moving towards the airport's exit.  Boyfriend had just arrived from Taiwan for their fan meeting.  Fans were crowding the airport to show their love and support for Boyfriend.  I need to keep my charismatic image in front of them!  Youngmin smirked from time to time with his sunglasses on.  Even though it's at night!

"You always grumble, Youngmin-ah. But you always take care of your brother, don't you?" replied Jeongmin while putting his passport into his backpack.

"Do I have any other choice?"  Youngmin rolled his eyes and continue to pull the two luggages.  Why am I still hungry even though i have eaten in the flight just now? I guess I really miss tteokbokki!  Youngmin's smile slowly creeps onto his face as he remembered his favourite food, tteokbokki!

"Hanna picked him up today is it?" asked Minwoo while walking side by side with Youngmin.

"Where else would he go, Minwoo-ah?" replied Donghyun who overheard Minwoo's question.

"I wish Yerin-shi would pick me up as well." whined Minwoo softly.

"Yah! She needs to study, Minwoo-ah! You'll just distract her!" said Hyunseong as he puts one of his hands on Minwoo's shoulders.  Minwoo just pouted in reply.

Youngmin was about to open his mouth to say something when suddenly, a fan jump out of nowhere.  "Oppa! Youngmin oppa!! I really really like.. Wait, no! I really REALLY love you, oppa!"  The fan squealed with all her might while holding a paper bag in front of her, wanting to give it to Youngmin.  Youngmin got startled for a while, seeing the fan all covered up.  Only her eyes can be seen.

The manager slowly push the fan to the side to let the Boyfriend members enter their van.  The fan was still holding out the paper bag to Youngmin and looked at him with pleading eyes.  Youngmin couldn't reject her, so he holds out his hands to reached the paper bag from her.  Youngmin mouthed 'thank you' to her and got into the van, clutching the paper bag.

"What was that all about?" cried Hyunseong with wide eyes.  "She seems... So obsessed with you, Youngmin-ah. What did she gave you anyway?"

Aish! He's a really nosy hyung! But it is sort of true. She did seems... Obsessed with me? She must have fallen for my charismatic image! Why was she all covered up anyway? Isn't it hot wearing all those clothings?  Youngmin who was sitting at the back of the van slowly opened the paper bag to see the contents in it.  His eyes widen is surprised seeing the gift that he got from his mysterious fan.

"Yah, Youngmin-ah! What is in it?" asked Hyunseong again.

"Tteokbokki, hyung!" replied Youngmin with a slight smile.  You came just in time, tteokbokki-ah! I'm going to eat you up once we get home, ne?

"You look like a child who receives a candy, Youngmin-ah." said Jeongmin when he sees Youngmin smiling like an idiot.

"You have no idea how happy I am to received this as a gift, hyung!" cried Youngmin happily while raising the paper bag containing tteokbokki with his hands.

"And I thought that Kwangmin is the childish one!" whispered Minwoo softly while shaking his head.

 

 

"Where did you go, Minyoung-ah? Coming home at this late hour? I was worried sick!"

"Oppa! What's all the fuss about? It's only 10 p.m. and besides, I'm perfectly safe! Very happy actually! I can die peacefully now that I have met my Youngmin oppa!" replied Minyoung while fan girling on her brother's lap.

"Youngmin oppa? That twins from the Boyfriend group? I thought you said that they're in Taiwan." said Hyungjun while looking at his sister, all confused.

"They just got back."

"Yah! So you went to the airport?" asked Hyungjun in disbelief.

"Aish, stop annoying me! It's not like you never did it before." replied Minyoung irritatedly, remembering how his brother was spazzing everytime he sees Sistar. He even went to the airport just like she did. The difference was, she had the courage to really stand face to face with her bias while her brother just stand on the sidelines and watch as Sistar walked by.

"Umma said that you asked her to cook tteokbokki today. You finish eating all of it?"

"Nope. I gave it to Youngmin oppa." replied Minyoung with a smile on her face.

"You what?! Seriously?!" shouted Hyungjun with wide eyes.

"Aish! Stop shouting oppa!"

Minyoung slowly got up from her brother's lap and was about to walked away when she heard her brother talking, "Yah! Where are you going?"

"Going to my room. You're too noisy oppa." replied Minyoung while walking up the stairs to her room.

"I'm not done talking to you!"

"Well, I'm done listening! Continue asking your questions tomorrow ok oppa? I'm too tired to talk to you right now." shouted Minyoung while closing her bedroom door.

Minyoung took out the scarf that she had used to cover her face when she was at the airport from her handbag.  I hope Youngmin oppa likes the tteokbokki. Why wouldn't he, right? Umma makes the best tteokbokki ever!  Minyoung's smile slowly creeps onto her face everytime she remembers the incident at the airport.  Why did I covered my face anyway? Youngmin oppa must be super shocked just now. His big eyes totally went wide when I suddenly appeared in front of him!  Minyoung giggle slightly while getting ready for bed.  Eat well, oppa!

 

 

 


Hey there readers!! :)

I'm super happy that I could write another fanfic for all of u guys to read.. I hope that all of u like this chapter!

I know that it's like super short, I'll make it up to u guys in other chapter ok?

Btw, this story isn't a sequel to my first fanfic! Kwangmin/Hanna and Minwoo/Yerin will make some appearance once in a while, but they're not the main character.. The main character is still Youngmin!

I used some italics in the sentence, that's to indicate their thoughts.. I hope u guys are not confused! >.<

Anyways, ignore my blabbering if this is your first time reading a fanfic from me!

Please subscribe and comment down below!!! XD