Is it her?

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

"Are you helping umma at the stall tonight, Minyoung-ah?" asked Hyungjun when he sees his sister lying around on the sofa.

"Yup... But I'm only helping her until 9 p.m." replied Minyoung lazily while her fingers are busy fiddling with her IPod, searching for new updates about Boyfriend.  I wonder when I should give the tteokbokki to Youngmin oppa again?

"I don't understand why umma wants to open up a food stall all of a sudden. I mean... She could just stay at home, it's not like we need extra money or anything."  Hyungjun glanced at his sister when he didn't hear any reply from her.  "Yah! Did you hear what I just said?" asked Hyungjun while throwing a small pillow towards Minyoung's direction.

"Yah! What was that for?!" grumbled Minyoung irritatedly.

"You weren't listening to me. So, serves you right!" replied Hyungjun while sticking his tounge out like a little kid.

Minyoung frown for a moment seeing her brother's actions, "Seriously? Are you sure that you're older than me? You sure do act like you're younger than me, do you know that?"

"Whatever!"

If Youngmin oppa's the one who acts childishly, he'll definitely look super cute!

 

 

"Yah! Where have you been?" asked Youngmin the moment his twin stepped in the front door.

Kwangmin who just took off his shoes frown for a moment.  "Why are you so grumpy anyway?"

"I'm not being grumpy! I'm just asking you, where you went." replied Youngmin while continuing to read his favourite manhwa on his IPad.

"I went out to eat some snacks with Hanna-shi. She really wanted to go to the newly opened stall near our dorm. And you know what? Their tteokbokki was superb!" cried Kwangmin cheerfully.  "Oh! And I bought some for you, hyung!" added Kwangmin while holding out the plastic bag to his twin.

Youngmin widens his eyes when he heard the word tteokbokki.  He quickly grabbed the plastic bag from Kwangmin and brought it to the kitchen with a cheerful face.

"A simple thank you would be nice!" shouted Kwangmin while rolling his eyes.  Aish! Youngmin's love for tteokbokki is endless!  Kwangmin took off his backpack and walked into the kitchen when he heard Youngmin shouting something.  "What did you say, hyung?"

Youngmin's cheeks were puff up as he tried to chew down the tteokbokki into smaller pieces.  "I asked, where did you bought this from?"

"I told you I went to the stall near our dorm. Why?"

Youngmin frowns for a moment.  It tasted familiar!

"The taste is familiar. Right, hyung?" asked Kwangmin as he took a bite of the tteokbokki.

"Yah! You had ate the tteokbokki just now. So don't touch my tteokbokki!" replied Youngmin as he swat Kwangmin's hands away from the chopsticks.

"Such a mean, hyung!" muttered Kwangmin softly earning him a smack at the back of his head.  Kwangmin widens his eyes in shocked.

"I heard that, Kwangmin-ah. How did you know it tasted familiar?"

"What? The tteokbokki?"  Youngmin just nod in reply.  "Well, it took me a while to figure it out. But then I remembered the tteokbokki that you got from that mysterious fan of yours. It tasted the same. Maybe she bought it from that stall and gave it to you."

"I thought you said that the stall was newly opened."  Could it be?

"I don't know about that."

"Where did you say the stall is again?" asked Youngmin eagerly.

"About 2 blocks away from our dorm. Why?"

Youngmin didn't answer him. But instead he quickly got up and walked out from the kitchen, heading to the front door.

"Youngmin-ah! Where are you going?" asked Donghyun who just walked out from his bedroom.

"Out for a while. It won't take long. Promise!" replied Youngmin as he quickly dashed out the front door.  Is it really her?

 

 

"I thought that you're going out with your friends Minyoung-ah."

Minyoung took a seat on a nearby stool and starts to scoop a bowl of tteokbokki for herself.  "I am. But they told me that they are going to be a bit late. So I thought that I'd hang out here for a while."

"You should have come earlier, Minyoung-ah."

"Huh? Why, umma?" asked Minyoung as she carefully took a bite of the hot tteokbokki.

"There was a very handsome boy that came here just now. You should see him. He was so handsome."  Minyoung just stare at her mother with a smile.  "What? Just because I'm old, doesn't mean that I don't know which boy is handsome and which is not!"

"I didn't say anything, umma. I bet he's as handsome as you claim him to be." replied Minyoung with a cheeky smile.

"But too bad he's already taken. He came here with a girl. A pretty girl too."

Minyoung was about to say something but stop when she suddenly receives a text from her friend.  "Umma, I have to go now! See you at home!" cried Minyoung as she hugged and kissed her mother's cheeks.

"Ne. Be careful, Minyoung-ah!" replied her mother.  A tall boy suddenly appear while looking around in confusion.  "Can I help you?" she asked while looking at the boy.  "Omo! You look very familiar! Didn't you came here just now?"

"Huh? Oh no, that wasn't me! I think you met my brother." replied the boy with a smile.

 

 

 


Hey there readers!!! :)

I know it's been a very very long time since I updated... SORRY!!!

College life is hectic & kinda killing me actually... Good thing that the guys in my class are sort off cute >.< *acting all cheeky

This update isn't very interesting.. I know, I know... I'll try my best to update more interesting chapters in the future!

This story isn't supposed to be connected to my old story but I can't help myself from putting some of the characters from my old story! Again, SORRY!!!

To my new readers, do subscribe!! And to my subscribers, leave your comments down below!!! XD