Curiosity

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

"Yah! Are you going to sit in here and let me do all the work?" asked Yunji when she entered the pantry.  Minyoung was sitting there, not wanting to come out.

"They're not in a hurry, right?" Minyoung looked at Yunji with innocent eyes.  "If I didn't come here today, you need to do it youself anyway, unnie." she added with a nervous laugh.

"You better get out there before I dragged you, Minyoung-ah!" warned Yunji.  Yunji's eyes grew wider when Minyoung sticked out her touge to Yunji.  You are so dead!  Yunji grabbed a fistful of Minyoung's hair and tugged on it lightly.

"Ouch!!! Unnie!!!" shout Minyoung loudly.

Yunji rolled her eyes seeing Minyoung's reaction.  "You're such a drama queen! Come out right now and help me, Minyoung-ah." said Yunji as she walked out of the pantry, not wanting to waste her time anymore with Minyoung.

Minyoung followed Yunji with a pout on her face.  Please don't remember me! I'm too embarrassed right now!  "What happen to you?" asked the guy when Minyoung arrived behind him to do his hair.

Minyoung frown while looking back at him through the reflection on the mirror, not understanding.  The guy pointed back at the mirror towards her direction.  Minyoung looked horrified when she sees her reflection.  How did my hair become this messy?  "Aish! Unnie!!" cried Minyoung while stomping her feet lightly.

"What?" asked Yunji while drying the hair of another guy.

"Look at what you did to my hair!" whined Minyoung again.  He is probably thinking that I'm some sort of a weird girl! Look at him! Looking at me with that expression!!!

"Not my fault." replied Yunji indifferently.

Minyoung jumped slightly when she felt something poking her arm.  The guy grinned back at her while holding a hair comb.  Can this day be anymore embarrassing?  She took the comb from him and starts to comb her hair in place.  What is he looking at? Owh, this is becoming more embarrassing!  thought Minyoung as she sees him looking at her through the mirror.

 

 

"What do you think is going on in there?" asked Minwoo when he heard someone shouting from another room.

Youngmin just shrugged his shoulders in reply.  I'm pretty sure that the girl is the same one that I've met before!

"Sorry for making you wait. I'll dry your hair now." said a girl to Minwoo when she came behind him, smiling slightly.

Youngmin thoughts were interupted when he sees through the mirror that the girl is coming towards his direction.  What happened to her?  Youngmin stared at the girl who is standing behind him.  "What happen to you?"

She frown while looking back at him through the reflection on the mirror, not understanding.  Youngmin pointed at the mirror towards her direction.  She looked horrified when she sees her reflection.  "Aish! Unnie!!" cried the girl while stomping her feet lightly.

"What?" asked the girl who was drying Minwoo's hair.

"Look at what you did to my hair!" she whined again.

"Not my fault."

Youngmin saw a hair comb on the table and grabbed it.  How am I supposed to give this to her? Call out her name? What is her name anyway? Aish! Here goes nothing!  She jumped slightly when Youngmin poked her arm with the comb.  Youngmin just grinned back at her while holding out the hair comb.  She took the comb from him after a moment of hesitation and starts to comb her hair in place.  She's definitely the same girl!

After a while of styling his hair, a guy came behind the girl and hugged her, making her jumped slightly.  Youngmin just eyed him curiously.  Is that her boy~  Before he can continue his train of thoughts, he heard her voice.

"Yah! Wrong girl you're hugging over here, oppa!" cried the girl while trying to get out of his grip.  "Unnie! Look at your boyfriend!" she added while looking at the girl behind Minwoo.

"I'm tired of him being all clingy at me anyway." she replied while rolling her eyes with a grin on her face.

"Aish! Oppa~"  She stops struggling when he whispers something to her which makes her face flushed red.

So~ He's not her boyfriend then. So who is he?  Youngmin looked at them, again feeling curious.

The guy walks away but then stopped and said, "Minyoung-ah! Isn't the bag on the table yours?"

The girl who was putting some finishing touches to Youngmin's hair replied without looking, "What bag?"

"That Winn~"

Before the guy can finished his sentence, the girl suddenly shouted making everyone look at her in shock.

Youngmin stared at her, getting all curious.  What's her secret?

 

 

 

Minyoung was busy styling the guy's hair when suddenly someone backhugged her making her jumped.  Aish! This oppa of mine!  "Yah! Wrong girl you're hugging over here, oppa!" cried Minyoung while trying to get out of his grip.  "Unnie! Look at your boyfriend!" she added while looking at Yunji.

"I'm tired of him being all clingy at me anyway." replied Yunji while rolling her eyes with a grin on her face.

"Aish! Oppa~"

Minyoung stops struggling when Hyungjun whispered to her, "Having fun with Youngmin, I see. So is it nice touching his hair?"  Hyungjun walks away with a hearty laughter before Minyoung could smack his arm.  A bag on the table near the sofa caught his eyes.  He stops for a while before shouting to his sister, "Minyoung-ah! Isn't the bag on the table yours?"

"What bag?" asked Minyoung as she put some finishing touches to the guy's hair.

"That Winn~"

Before Hyungjun could finished his sentence, Minyoung suddenly shouted making everyone look at her with wide eyes.  She walks towards her brother as quickly as she can and pulled him to the pantry.  "Don't you dare say anything about it while all the guys are here!" she warned him before walking back out of the pantry.  Now that was close! I nearly got a heart attack!!  The guy stared at her curiously when she got back to him.  Act normal Minyoung-ah! Act normal!

 

 

 


Hey there wonderful readers!! ^.^

Another update for you guys! Btw.. Do u think I'm dragging this story too much?

I'm so sorry!!! *90 degrees bow

Going back to college tomorrow =.= *sigh! Crappy internet!!!

Dear new readers, if u made it to this chapter.. Thank u sooo much!! And click on the subscribe button if u can't wait for new updates!!

And to my subscribers, thank u if u have upvoted the story and I really like hearing your thoughts.. So do comment down below!! :)

Till then.... Annyong!! Ppyong~