Winnie The Pooh

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

"You can do this, Minyoung-ah!" she chant to herself while walking to Boyfriend's dorm.  She's bringing a bag fill with food container with her.  This time, it's a Winnie The Pooh bag!  He would appreciate it now wouldn't he? He did say in a broadcast that he like this character, right?

She wondered if she should sent tteokbokki to Boyfriend's dorm everyday.  But then decided not to since they could get sick of it.  Which is why she decided to give it on a weekly basis.  My oppa will be happy once he sees this.  Minyoung smile creeps on her face slowly as she puts down the bag infront of the door.

Minyoung presses the doorbell a couple of times.  The moment she heard the footsteps nearing the door, she automatically tells herself,  Ready? Set! Go!!!  She quickly runs away so that they won't catch a glimpse of her figure.  I'm proud of you, Minyoung-ah!  She pats her head gently in a proud sort of way.  The vibration of her phone brings her to reality.

Yunji's voice blasted the moment she answered the call, "Minyoung-ah! Where are you? You're going to help me out today, right?"

"Ne, unnie! I'm on my way. Don't worry." she replied as she hailed a cab to go to Yunji's shop.

"Alright then. See you later, Minyoung-ah. Annyeong."

"Annyeong, unnie."

 

 

The doorbell stops ringing when Youngmin was a few steps away from the door.  Who can it be? Manager hyung usually comes straight in.  Youngmin open the door and was greeted with a Winnie The Pooh bag.  He brought the bag into the kitchen and look inside.  'To : Youngmin oppa~'  Youngmin's eyes widen.  The tteokbokki girl! I miss her by a few seconds?! Damn!!!

"Youngmin-ah! You're done?" asked Donghyun the moment he entered the kitchen.

"We're going now?"

"Ne."

"I wanted to eat this first." he whined cutely.

"Bring it along then, Youngmin-ah."

Youngmin hits his head lightly.  Why didn't I think of that? Pabo~  He then pack the tteokbokki the way it was and called for Kwangmin.

"What?" asked Kwangmin from the sofa.

"Can you put this in our bag?"

"Aish, hyung! It's already a bag. Hold it yourself. Our bag is already full." replied Kwangmin as he showed Youngmin their bag.

"Let's go." said Donghyun all of the sudden.  Everyone take their bags and walked out the door.  Hyunseong have to guide Minwoo while he's walking since Minwoo is still half asleep.  Aish, this kid! We have done this routine for so long and still can't be full wake up in the morning.

 

 

"Where did you come from, Minyoung-ah?" asked Yunji the moment she sees Minyoung.  Minyoung was acting really strange, smilling like an idiot.

"Huh? Just~ From somewhere." she replied with a grin on her face.

"You're really strange, Minyoung-ah."  Minyoung ignored Yunji's words and starts listening to her iPod making Yunji look at her in strange way.

"What?" asked Minyoung when she felt Yunji's stare.

"Nothing~"

"Annyeonghaseyo!"  The sound of male voices made Yunji turns her head to the door and smile brightly.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo!" she greeted them and led them to the sofa for them to wait.

Minyoung who was in the pantry quicky peeks out to see how many customer that came.  It was hard for her to see so she walk to the counter casually while her eyes scans for the amount of customers.

Huh? Isn't that~ It looks the same. The Winnie The Pooh bag! Don't tell me~  Minyoung widens her eyes as she heard the voices.

"Yah, Youngmin! I want some!" cried one of the customer to the guy who was eating the tteokbokki deliciously.

Yunji looks at Minyoung who was already frozen infront of her.  "Don't start fangirling over here, Minyoung-ah." she whispered to Minyoung while pretending to clean the counter.

"You don't understand, unnie. That tteokbokki~"

Minyoung did not finished her sentence when Yunji looked at her in shocked.  "That's from you? That's where you're from this morning? Meeting them? Do they recognize you?"

"Well... I didn't meet them face to face. I just. Place it infront of their dorm." Minyoung whispered back.

"What?!"  Yunji nearly shouted but Minyoung was quick enough to cover .  "You naughty girl!" cried Yunji softly while patting Minyoung's head and walked away.

Minyoung-ah. You can do this. Get yourself together! Don't act strange!! Treat them like how you normally treat the customers. You can do it! You can do it, Yoo Minyoung!!! Fighting!!!!!

 

 

"Yah, Youngmin! I want some!" cried Jeongmin when he saw Youngmin eating the tteokbokki deliciously.

"I want some too!" shout Kwangmin and Donghyun at the same time.

"Where did you got it from?" asked Hyunseong as he starts to take a bite of tteokbokki too.

Youngmin didn't get a chance to answer when Minwoo ask him another question.  "From the same person as last week?"

"Aish! Can't I have some peace and quiet with my tteokbokki?" whined Youngmin when all the members starts to crowd over the tteokbokki.

"NO!!!" all five of them said in unison.

"Yah! We really are a team!" cried Jeongmin happily, giving Hyunseong a high-5.

"Excuse me. We're ready to do your hair and makeup now."  The voice of a girl made the guys turn to look at her.

Youngmin stared at her without blinking.  Owh? I've seen her somewhere! Where could it be?

"Kwangmin-ah! You go first, I want to eat this first." said Donghyun.  Kwangmin just nod his head gently while looking at the girl with a frown and then he looked at Youngmin with a grin.

Youngmin stared back at Kwangmin and then to the girl.  His eyes quickly widens when he realised something.  Thats the girl from the stall! No wonder I've seen her before too. Here! In the hair salon!!

 

 

 


Annyong readers!!!

I'm glad that I could update a chapter for all of you before going back to college (which is tomorrow!) >.<

I hope that the chapters that I've written this past weeks/month could make up for my long absence few months back...

Told u that the internet connection overthere is crap and the amount of study that we needed to do isn't helping either...

So.. Before my misery begins again tomorrow, I want too make u guys happy!!

And I hope u guys make me happy too~~~  Let's say my favourite sentence with me, shall we? ^.^

Do subscribe if u're new to this story.. And do leave your wonderful comments down below!! :)

 

*psst!!! Have u watched Okinawa Date with Boyfriend before? It gave me butterflies!! If u haven't, click here!!  Owh!! And special thanks to the 0526 subbing team for making my life happier!! >.<