What's your name?

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

Minwoo stared at Youngmin who seems like he is getting ready to go somewhere.  "Where is he going to?" asked Jeongmin while sitting beside Minwoo while holding his guitar.  Minwoo just shrugged his shoulders in reply, his eyes still stuck on Youngmin's back.

"You're burning a hole in me, Minwoo-ah." said Youngmin all of a sudden while getting ready.

"How did you know I was looking at you? I mean.. I might be looking at something else!" replied Minwoo, looking away.

Youngmin smirked while putting on some perfume.  "Like what? The wall seems interesting to you all of a sudden?"

Their conversation was cut off when Hyunseong suddenly shout from the kitchen.  "Everyone!! Let's eat!"  Minwoo and Jeongmin quickly ran, pushing each other on the way.

"Sorry, hyung! I'm eating out."  All eyes were on Youngmin as he walked out of the room.

"With who?" asked Donghyun.

Youngmin looked away while scratching his head lightly.  "Well... Umm.. You know~ A friend."

"Which friend?" asked the leader again, still staring at Youngmin.  All five pair of eyes glued to Youngmin who is fidgeting non stop.  "Youngmin-ah?"

Kwangmin let out a soft chuckle looking at his twin's behavior.  "Let him go already. We all know his FRIEND." said Kwangmin, stressing on the word 'friend'. Kwangmin stood up and push Youngmin towards the front door.

"I owe you one, Kwangmin-ah." Youngmin whispered to his twin.

"Just bring home some of it, Youngmin-ah.  I'll handle with the members."

"Bring home what?" asked Youngmin, clearly in shock.  Does he really knows where I'm going to?

"I'm your twin! Not a fool. The girl at the salon. She's the one from the stall, right?"

"How did you know?"

"Told you. I'm not a fool, Youngmin-ah!" said Kwangmin as he walked back to the kitchen, leaving Youngmin dumbfounded.

Well, I guess the telepathy thing is real then. I wonder how should I greet her.  Youngmin put on his headphones and his hoodie before going into the elevator.  Let's go meet my tteokbokki girl now, shall we? Wait!! Nah~ She's my salon girl. I still don't know who my tteokbokki girl is!

 

 

Minyoung was busy cleaning a table when suddenly Boyfriend's song came on the radio.  She smiled while looking at her hands, remembering the incident at the salon last week.   Girls would be jealous of me for being able to touch his hair. Being a hairdresser is not bad I guess.  She sang to the song, her smile still didn't leave her face even after the song is finish.

A voice startled Minyoung who was looking at Youngmin's picture in her phone.  "You seem very happy. What's the smile about?"

"Uhh.. Nothing!" she replied and quickly shove her phone in her pocket.  "What can I get you?"

"Tteokbokki."

"And soju?" asked Minyoung while arching her brows.

The guy let out a hearty laugh.  "You remembered that?"

"Well~"

"Just give me some water." he replied before Minyoung could say anything else.

"Ne~ Wait a minute."  Minyoung-ah! You've seen him many times now! Don't act strange!!!

"Do you open in the morning?" asked the guy the moment Minyoung place the tteokbokki infront of him.  Minyoung just stared at him with her big brown eyes.  "Well? Do you?"

"Morning? Why? You want to eat tteokbokki in the morning?" she replied, pretending to look surprise.  Of course he does!  Minyoung was about to smile but she tries to hold it in.

"Why not? Can't I?"

"Well~ I'm just saying."

"And I'm just asking." said Minyoung, about to walk away.  Her heartbeat suddenly increases when she felt a hand holding hers.  "What are you~"  I must be either dreaming or dead to be in this situation right now!! Don't fangirl Minyoung-ah! Don't you dare start fangirling right now!!

"Owh! I'm sorry. Just thought that I could talk to you since there is other people right now." replied the guy while letting go of Minyoung's hand.  "I didn't mean to do that! Don't think of me weirdly!"

Both of them were startled when they heard a voice calling out.  "Excuse me! I would like to take away some tteokbokki!"

"Huh? Ne! Hold on! Sorry to keep you waiting!"  Minyoung ran and quickly pack some tteokbokki for her customer.  "Kamsahamnida~" said Minyoung as she hands over the plastic bag.  She then walks back to the guy who was sitting at the table.  "So~"

"So?" asked the guy confusedly.

"You said you wanted to talk. About what?"

"Owh! The stall. Does it open in the morning?"

"Nope."  Why is he suddenly asking that? Don't tell me~

"Well, that's weird!"

"What is?"  Oh please don't!

"The tteokbokki that I received was exactly the same taste. But you said the stall does not open in the morning. So~ I'm confuse right now."

Minyoung eyes widens when he said that.  Oh god no!!!  "So you're saying that the person who gave it to you bought it? From here?"

"Well, probably." said the guy while nodding his head.

"She might made it herself, you know!" replied Minyoung, getting defensive.

"I said probably now didn't I? Why are you getting irritated right now?"

"No I'm not! I'm just saying. It could be her hard work. You never know."  Minyoung played with her fingers.  Calm down, Minyoung-ah!! He must not know!!

"I guess so." said the guy while sipping his drink.  "Forget about it. Nothing to do with you anyway. Sorry for asking." he added with a sweet smile.

"Okay then~"  Must not smile right now! OMO!! His sweet smile!! Minyoung-ah!! You. Need. To. Be. Strong!!!

"I need to go now. The hyungs will ask me a lot of questions if I come back late." said the guy after a few minutes of silent.

"Yeah. You probably should."

"Here's the money. By the way, what's your name?"

"Nearly the same as yours." replied Minyoung with a smile.

"Do you know what's my name?" asked the guy with a questioning smile.

"Youngmin."

"You sure? I might be Kwangmin. You do remember that I have a twin, right?"

"I'm pretty sure about that."

"So~ I'll see you at the salon tomorrow?"

"Well~ Probably." she replied, winking at him. What are doing, Minyoung-ah? Flirting? You know you're never going to get him anyway, right? Aish! Crazy emotions!!

 

 

"So~"

"So?" asked Youngmin while looking at the girl confusedly.

"You said you wanted to talk. About what?"

"Owh! The stall. Does it open in the morning?"

"Nope."

"Well, that's weird!"  How did she get the tteokbokki then?

"What is?"

"The tteokbokki that I received was exactly the same taste. But you said the stall does not open in the morning. So~ I'm confuse right now."  

"So you're saying that the person who gave it to you bought it? From here?"

"Well, probably." said Youngmin while nodding his head.  It's a huge possibility!! Where else can she get it from? It tastes the same!! Exactly the same!!

"She might made it herself, you know!" replied the girl, getting defensive.

What's up with her?  Youngmin look at her with a frown.  Aish! Girls and their mood swings!!  "I said probably now didn't I? Why are you getting irritated right now?"

"No I'm not! I'm just saying. It could be her hard work. You never know." replied the girl while playing with her fingers.

"I guess so." said Youngmin while sipping his drink.   "Forget about it. Nothing to do with you anyway. Sorry for asking." he added with a sweet smile.

"Okay then~"

"I need to go now. The hyungs will ask me a lot of questions if I come back late." said Youngmin after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah. You probably should."

"Here's the money. By the way, what's your name?"

"Nearly the same as yours." replied the girl with a smile.

"Do you know what's my name?" asked Youngmin with a questioning smile.  Does she really knows my name?

"Youngmin."

"You sure? I might be Kwangmin. You do remember that I have a twin, right?"

"I'm pretty sure about that."

"So~ I'll see you at the salon tomorrow?"

"Well~ Probably." she replied, winking at him.  Youngmin smile back at her before walking back to his dorm.  Maybe she's my tteokbokki~ Yah! What are you thinking Youngmin-ah?! Of course not!! 

 

 

 

 


Annyong my dear readers!!!

Here's an update for you guys!! It's kinda long don't you think so?? >.<

I'm on my 2 weeks break right now... Yeay!! So I really hope I could update more for u guys..

Boyfriend is having concert on 24/1 in Malaysia.. And I'm not going!! =.= cry for me people!!

Any of u from Malaysia n going to their concert? Take me with u will u?? *begging on my knees!!

New readers do subscribe to the story if u like it.. And leave your comments down below!! XD

*Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope u have a wonderful holiday & stay healthy >.<