Coincidence

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see you behind me.  OMO!!  You're shirt is all stain by it!" gasped Youngmin, getting all panicked.  Youngmin accidentally pushed the girl while he was busy looking at his phone screen.

"It's okay.  I could just bleach it when I get home." replied the girl while wiping the stain on her shirt with a piece of tissue.

"I'm really really sorry! Here, let me help you."  Youngmin tries to help wipe the stain off the girl's shirt but she quickly moves away, making Youngmin blush when he relises that the stain was near her chest.  "You know, I'm not really a ert." said Youngmin, blushing harder.

"Not really a ert?"  The girl let out a sly smile while looking down at the pavement.

"No!! I mean, I'm not a ert!" replied Youngmin hastily.

"Who is not a ert?" asked Kwangmmin looking at his twin weirdly.  Youngmin rubs his eyes sleepily and looks around.  He then looks at his hand and let out a grin.  "What is wrong with you, hyung?"

"Nothing." replied Youngmin.  So it was all a dream?  A weird but fluttering dream.  I wonder if she really exist.

"Why are you looking at your hands like that, hyung?" asked Kwangmin looking all puzzled.

"Aish!  Mind your own business, Kwangmin-ah."

Kwangmin pouts and look out the window.  "But you are a ert, hyung." whispered Kwangmin to himself making Youngmin hit his twin's arm.  "Ouch! What? You are a ert.  Anyways, what did you dream about, hyung?"

"Nothing."

"Why do you keep on saying nothing?  Nothing means that there must be something!  You're hiding something from me, aren't you?  How could you, hyung?  Don't you remember how close we use to be?  How could you, hyung?!" said Kwangmin in one breath.

"Did I steal your girlfriend?"

"No."

"Did I kill someone you love?"

"No."

"Am I physically abusing you?"

"No."  Kwangmin pout slightly when he says that.

"Then don't hit me with millions of questions.  It was just a dream.  Nothing more.  Nothing less."  replied Youngmin uninterestedly while looking out the window.  His eyes caught a figure sitting on a bench who is busy wiping her clothes.  A smile slowly creeps on his face as he remembers his dream.

 

 

Minyoung was sitting on a chair trying to wipe her clothes with a tissue.  "How can this possibly happen?  How can it just slips off my fingers?  And how come I could fell?  There's not a single thing blocking my way!" she groaned.  "My poor tteokbokki!" cried Minyoung.  "I guess oppa was right.  I'm not going to meet Youngmin oppa today.  Not when I'm in such a mess."

Minyoung slowly walks to a nearby dustbin.  "Farewell my beloved tteokbokki.  Youngmin oppa would be happy if he gets to eat you today."

"Well, maybe next time I would be lucky." said Minyoung as she heads back home.  "Ugh!  This is so embarrassing.  My white shirt is all stained by the sauce!  Well i guess it's bleach to the rescue then."

Youngmin oppa!  How come you're so far away from me?

 

 

 


Hey readers!!  I know..  I know!!

It's been ages since I last updated..  College is always hectic & having writers block doesn't help either!!

It's a short update.. So I'm sorry if u hate short updates!  Well at least I updated!  :)

If u're a new reader then do subscribe if u enjoy reading this story!! >.<

N to my subscribers, your comments are most welcome & appreciated..  So do leave your comments down below!!

See u guys in the next chapter!!