She's back?!

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

"Who in the world would ring the bell so early in the morning?" whined Minwoo from his bed.  He then pulled his blanket higher to his ears to try and minimize the sound.  Aish! Who is that? What are the hyungs doing? Can't they hear the bell?  Minwoo stomps his feet on the floor like a little kid as he walk to the door.  When he opened the door, there's no one!  He looked down to see a bag filled with food containers.  He rubs his eyes gently and scans the outside for a second before bringing the bag inside.

"Who was that Minwoo-ah?" asked Jeongmin with a grogy voice as he walked out of the bedroom.

"Now only you're getting up?" replied Minwoo irritatedly.  "I'm going back to bed!" he added after putting the bag on the table in the living room.

Jeongmin just stared at the maknae with sleepy eyes.  What did I do wrong?

 

 

Whoa!! That was so close!  Minyoung pants heavily as she sits on a swing at a playground, trying to steady her heartbeat.  Her smile starts to form as she imagine his shocked face when he sees her present.

She remembers how she followed him secretly when he left in a hurry.  Luckily her brother came in time to watch over the stall, so she could follow him without his knowledge.  Gotcha!!  She felt like screaming and doing a happy dance when she saw him keying in the code and went in their dorm.  I finally know where they live! Where Youngmin oppa live!!

She wanted to sent tteokbokki to him the next day but it might be a little crazy.  So she muster up her courage and sent the tteokbokki to him this morning.  Well... It wasn't really to him now is it? I mean, I just left it at the front door. Anyone of them could have possibly eat it!

 

 

"What's that, hyung?" asked Youngmin as he saw a bag on a table.

"Huh? Owh, that?" replied Jeongmin, glancing at the table.  "Someone gave it to you."

Youngmin look at the content of the bag, confused.  "You went out?"

"What?"  Jeongmin looks at Youngmin, not understanding.

"You said someone gave me this. Did you went somewhere, hyung?"

"Owh. No, no!" said Jeongmin as he shakes his head in denial.

Minwoo who just came out of the showers quickly said, "Someone left it outside this morning. Didn't you guys hear the bell?"  Both Jeongmin and Youngmin didn't reply.  And in Hello Baby they showed that I can't wake up easily! Not fair!  Minwoo pouted as he head back in their bedroom.

The moment Youngmin opened the food container, the smell of tteokbokki quickly fills up the room making him feel hungry.  He brings the bag to the kitchen and takes a pair of chopsticks to eat it.

"Yah! I smell teokbokki!" cried Kwangmin as he enters the living room.  Jeongmin pointed to the kitchen as Kwangmin quickly run towards the smell.  "I'm guessing you didn't make that, did you?"

"Nope. Someone gave it to me." replied Youngmin as he takes another bite of the tteokbokki.  Kwangmin sits beside him and look at him with his doe eyes.  "What? Go and take your own chopsticks!"

"Aish, Youngmin-ah. I'm to hungry to take my own chopsticks." whined Kwangmin, showing his aegyo.

"I'm not impressed." said Youngmin looking at his twin.

"Aish! Hyung~"  Before Kwangmin could say another word, Youngmin quickly shoves a tteokbokki inside his twin's mouth making him startled.  "Yah! You could at least give me a warning before shoving it down my throat!"

"Don't exaggerate! I didn't shove in straight to your throat did I?" said Youngmin casually.

"You almost did." pouted Kwangmin.  Youngmin took another piece of tteokbokki and feed it to Kwangmin.

"What is this loving atmosphere I'm feeling in here?" asked Hyunseong as he walks in the kitchen.

"You want some, hyung?" asked Youngmin.  "Have some. There's a lot in there."

"I guess your tteokbokki girl have come back, Youngmin-ah." said Kwangmin as finish chewing the tteokbokki.

My tteokbokki girl? Owh, right! I guess she is.  Youngmin look at the small card that was inside the bag.  'To Youngmin oppa~' That's all she can write? At least write your name! Aish! You mysterious tteokbokki girl! Who are you anyway?

"It could be a guy, though. There's many fanboys out there nowadays." says Hyunseong innocently.

"Aish, hyung! Don't spoil the image of the tteokbokki girl!" replied Youngmin with a frown.

Hyunseong smirked before saying, "A tteokbokki boy perhaps?"

"Aish, hyung!"

"Alright, alright! I won't say anything else!"  Hyunseong surrenders when Youngmin pulls the container away from him.

 

 

 


Hey there readers~ I've updated!!

U guys are still reading this story, right? >.<

I'm not mad (but a little hurt >.<) if u don't comment or read it as quickly as before.. Simply because I haven't been updating as frequent as I used too...

But I really hope u still show your support for this story!! :) 

I'm starting to get new ideas for this story.. So...

Do subscribe if you're new here.. And leave your comments down below because it really makes me happy!! ^.^

Annyeong~!!