Am I dreaming?

Finding Tteokbokki Girl

Youngmin who was deep in his dreamland was suddenly startled by Minwoo's high pitch voice, "Yah, Youngmin-ah! Wake up!"  Minwoo took a pillow and hit it lightly on Youngmin's body.  "Wake up, sleepyhead! You can continue your nap in the van, on the way to the hair salon."  Youngmin opened his eyes slightly, not intending to move from his comfortable position on the bed.

"Wake up before I poke your , hyung!" said Kwangmin as he got down from his bed.

"Aish! Why must all of you bother me so much?" whined Youngmin while twisting and turning on his bed.  "Yah! Yah!! Yah!!! Fine, I'll get up! Let me go... No Minwoo! Jo Kwangmin!!!" shouted Youngmin when both Minwoo and Kwangmin carried him from his bed to the front door of the bathroom.

"You seriously want us to let you go, hyung?"  Kwangmin arched his eyebrows while looking at Youngmin.

"Do I look like a baby to you? I don't need both of you to help me shower!"

"You sure?" asked Kwangmin again.

A smirk slowly creeps onto Minwoo's and Kwangmin's face.  "Yah! Yah!! Don't you..."  Before Youngmin could finish his sentence, his body was thrown to the floor by the two maknaes.  The other members laugh looking at their childishness.  Minwoo laugh hysterically while taking a seat beside Donghyun, on the sofa.  Kwangmin squat down beside Youngmin, still laughing.

"You told us to let go. So we did! Wish granted, hyung." said Kwangmin while patting his twin's head and walked back to their bedroom to tidy up Youngmin's bed.

"And I didn't think you'll literally let go of me."  Youngmin let out a loud sigh and got inside the bathroom to shower.

"Youngmin-ah! Don't shower too long! We need to go to the hair salon afterwards!" shouted Donghyun from the sofa.

"Ne, hyung!"

 

 

"Minyoung-ah, you came? Did your oppa come with you?"

"Unnie! You're always asking about my brother!" cried Minyoung irritatedly.

"He's my boyfriend, of course I'll ask about him." replied Yunji with a smile plasterred on her face, thinking about her boyfriend.

"He's not here. He's busy sleeping at home. I thought I'll help you out around here. I heard that you don't have enough employees. So I can help, right?" asked Minyoung with her famous pleading eyes.

"Aish! Don't act all pity around me. You know I'll let you help around here. Business is going crazy nowadays. It's a good thing you come to help me today, Minyoung-ah!" replied Yunji with a smile.

"It's a good thing you have me as your sister right, unnie?"  Minyoung winked at Yunji with a smile on her face and made her way to the pantry.  Minyoung made some tea to serve the customers once their business is open while singing to Boyfriend's 'Hitomi No Melody'.  I wonder what Youngmin oppa is doing right now. Did he enjoy the tteokbokki last night? His eyes must be twinkling the moment he sees the tteokbokki.  Just thinking about Youngmin can make Minyoung smile for the whole day.

"Welcome!"  Minyoung heard Yunji's voice from the pantry, so she make her way to the front tables while holding onto the tray of teas.

Minyoung saw 4 people sitting at the table so she place the cups in front of each of the customers with a smile.  Why do they need to hide their face anyways? Aish! Crazy much!

"Minyoung-ah! There's 2 more customers in front of the mirrors, ne?"  Yunji patted her shoulders and Minyoung just nodded in reply.  "Help me dry of their hair will you?"

"Ne, unnie!" replied Minyoung while making her way to the other 2 customers.  She froze the moment she saw the reflection of the mirror.

"Yah, Minyoung! What are you doing? Help me dry his hair." said Seryung while pointing her finger to the customer who is sitting on the other chair.

"Uhh... Ne, unnie!"  Minyoung stuttered a bit before regaining her composure.  She slowly make her way to the customer and the hair dryer.  This can't be happening! I'm dreaming, right?  Minyoung suddenly felt something hot burning her hand, making her yelp in surprise.  Why am I making a fool of myself right now? Get yourself together, Minyoung-ah!

"Are you sure you can do this?" asked the customer, looking hesitant.  "Please don't burn my hair!"

"Don't worry, Youngmin-shi. She's one of the best around here." replied Seryung, reassuring the customer.

"Umm.. Ne, don't worry ok?" said Minyoung with a slight smile and slowly drying of the customer's hair.  Youngmin-shi? It really is him! I'm sooo not dreaming right now!  "I'm going to make you look charismatic today oppa." muttered Minyoung to herself.

"Sorry? I didn't get what you're saying." asked the customer with a slight frown.

"Uhh... Nothing!" replied Minyoung and continue to dry the customer's hair.

 

 

 

 


Ok, I've updated again! Are u guys happy reading this story? I hope u do >.<

I know that it's another short update.. So please forgive me!!!

I might not able to update frequently after this because I'm very busy preparing myself to enter college!!

So for now, I'm updating as much as I can!!

To my new readers, please subscribe :)

And to my subscribers, please comment down below!!! XD