12

The Curse's Gift

Chapter Twelve - Help

 

 

Help.

 

Help.
 

Help.

 

Of course, that was what Jongdae wanted to say. But how could he?
 

How could he, when he was all tied up and gagged, alone in a dimly lit room?

 

He wanted to cry, but he thought he was already doing so, if the tears were any indication.

 


 

 

He ran away from the house, heart broken in a million pieces. He didn't even dare to look back. He was afraid he would see Yifan's accusing face again. He couldn't dare to look at that.
 

He didn't even let him explain.
 

Just once, Jongdae thought, someone was going to listen.
 

He ran and ran and finally he was in the middle of nowhere. In a forest.
 

Everything was dark.
 

Where was he going? He didn't know.
 

He couldn't even go back to his home.
 

There was never a home anyway.
 

Just - where could he possibly be living now?

 


 

The door of the gray painted room opened and someone came inside. Jongdae was looking at his captor with wide eyes, tears on the edges, threatening to fall yet again.
 

His captor walked towards him to remove the gag from his mouth, giving Jongdae the chance to breathe in as much oxygen needed.
 

He was met with a hard slap on the cheek. He grunted and his chair where he was tied up brought him down to the floor. His shoulder and head hurt because of the impact with the floor.
 

Jongdae was feeling dizzy.
 

A handful of his hair was pulled and now his head was hanging from the floor, and Jongdae couldn't breathe.
 

Everything hurt. His scars hurt. His bruises that were formed since he was taken by a group of men hurt.
 

"You monster. Why are you still living?!" Was asked and Jongdae couldn't answer.
 

He was met with a kick on his sides and he moaned in pain.
 

He tried curling up but the chair was keeping him from doing so.
 

And once again, he was met with kicks and punches.

 


 

The trees were rustling and Jongdae was panicking now.
 

He was contemplating as to he should go back to Yifan's house or no...
 

No. He couldn't afford another accuse again. He had to find another way.
 

But it was too late because suddenly a group of men with clubs and torches crowded towards him and the last thing he saw before he was hit was the sight of a familiar person in front of him before a club hit his head.

 


 

"Stop... stop! STOP IT!" Jongdae screamed, but the kicking never stopped.
 

The captor brought out a knife and no, Jongdae thought. No please no not again-
 

The knife met the skin of his arms and stayed there. Jongdae wanted to scream.
 

"No please don't don-"
 

The man made a big gash on Jongdae's arm that made the latter want to scream for help, but he held it in, because if he did, then his -
 

The knife made contact with his skin again, and it left an even deeper gash.
 

And again.
 

And again.
 

And it was followed with punches and kicks.
 

Jongdae did scream. But it was muffled with the man's rough hand.
 

"Your family brought you to this, now I think it's just right for you to die, neh?
 

And no matter how scream, no one's going to listen. No one's going to care."
 

And the abuse continued until he couldn't take it anymore.

 

He faded into unconsciousness with Yifan's name on his lips.

 

Yifan... help...

 

 

Author's (long lame) Note:

Guys! I'm so sorry for this lame chapter, yet agan o.o I feel like this story's not going anywhere anymore.

BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS. I'D LIKE TO THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR EVEN HAVING PATIENCE AS TO READ THIS TY STORY.

Thanks for all your wonderful comments and thank you lovely subscribers! ^___^ Seriously, thank you <3 I'll reply to your comments as soon as I can. I apologize for late replies though ><

So yes, I think this story is going to an end (but I still don't know how to end it heh) so I still hope you would support this story until the end ;;;; Anw I've been hitting writer's block so sorryyyy ;;;

 

And I would like to (shamelessly) promote my other new story XD /gets bricked.

It's another KrisChen yet again ^____^ I'm still working on it though. It might be a oneshot or twoshot hehe~

Symbolon

Yep, that's all. Thank you!