Confrontation Part 2

The Hidden Story of Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~***~~~~
Thanks again to missaimamie for the beta! <3 .. Thank you and love you! ^^ 
 Dear readers.. This early update is as an extra bonus of Ri's new album news! ^^ ~  Happy reading all.. <3 <3 <3
~~~~***~~~~

“I’m home!”

Daesung shouts aloud. He still feels nervous from the awkward moment he had in front of the elevator just now. He goes straight to the kitchen and makes himself a simple sandwich. The house seems quiet. Where is everyone? Suddenly, his phone beeps for an incoming message.

 

[Daesung, do not let Seungri use the phone. He is grounded and you will too if I find out you let it happen. I’m serious because I will always know. - Jiyong]

 

‘Oh.. What did Seungri do this time?’

Suddenly, he hears Seungri’s room door open.

“Thank god you are home hyung.. Let me borrow your phone!” Seungri demands immediately when he saw Daesung eating in the kitchen.

“No Seungri, Jiyong hyung told me that you are grounded and you can’t use the phone.”

“I knew it! The phone did not go missing, he took it with him.. Aishh..” Seungri pouts. Then to Daesung’s surprise, Seungri changes to an aegyo mode and looks at Daesung. “Hyung... I need to tell Top hyung that I’m cancelling dinner.. Please let me borrow your phone.. Please.. Hyuuung~”

“No Seungri! I’m not going down with you.. And you should find a better excuse than that!” Daesung says and hastily takes his sandwich and runs to his room. He knows Seungri can be very persuasive, but he doesn’t want to upset the leader. Jiyong looked like he was really in a bad mood.

“Hyung..” Seungri can only sigh. He hopes that Jiyong didn’t forget to call Top about cancelling the dinner meeting. He also hopes Jiyong doesn’t scold at Top for suggesting a private dinner without involving any other members.

‘Aishh... Why is it he always like this.. When will I be able to understand the complex Kwon Jiyong’ Seungri grumbles to himself. He just hope that Jiyong is not too angry with him anymore and he feels goosebumps just thinking about Jiyong's ‘dealings’ with him later.


…..

At the restaurant.

 

“Hello Top hyung.”

“Oh... Hello Jiyong.. Hmm.. I am surprise to see you here, what a coincidence.” Top laughs lightly, pretending to act normal to conceal his disappointment. Jiyong being here will ruin his plan. He doesn’t understand why Jiyong was here though. He was careful; this restaurant is a rare opportunity for Bigbang or for any member to come to. But he was wrong. With Jiyong being here he will surely question him about the occasion of the candlelight dinner and he knows he is not ready to tell him the truth.

“What a nice restaurant you chose hyung.. And on top of it, a candlelight dinner too.” Jiyong says. Top can feel the venom in his words. What surprises him more is how Jiyong casually takes a seat across the table. The seat where Seungri is suppose to sit in.

'What is the meaning of this?'

"Jiyong-ah, it is a surprise to be meeting you here, but if you don't mind.. I'm expecting someone." Top says, hoping Jiyong will politely excuse himself and leave him alone. He checks his wristwatch for he is worrying about Seungri showing up at any moment now.

"He is not coming hyung."

"What?" Top asks in surprise before collecting himself together, does Jiyong know who he is waiting for? "What are you talking about? And how do you know who I'm waiting for and whether he is coming or not!" Top asks while trying to keep his cool. He is already nervous with the upcoming events and Jiyong being here really irritates him.

"I said Seungri is not coming hyung."

Top’s face turns pale from that simple statement.

“Are you the one preventing him from coming? So I was right all this time. You are controlling him.” Top says without containing his emotions anymore. He is really angry.

“Yes, I am and I have the right to do so because he is mine!”

“Don’t bullsh*t with me Jiyong. You force him to follow everything you say, using your leader position as an excuse. Do you think that claiming him yours and controlling all of his action will truly make him yours? You took advantage of his personality. And I will not just let you do whatever you want. He is not yours Jiyong.”

“So are you telling me that you are going to make Seungri yours? Do you think he will fall for all this sweet bullsh*t?” Jiyong spats while pointing his fingers degradingly at the table setup and the flowers decoration. Top’s jaw moves, trying his best to control himself.

“Yes. That is exactly what I will do and all this sweet bullsh*t I prepared for him because he deserved it. I will give him the best.”

“So, this is the best?” Jiyong says mockingly.

“I am a better person than you Jiyong. You didn’t treat him good. You don’t care about his feelings. You are a bully and anyone can see that. You are a control freak and you want him all to yourself, never giving him personal space. Just because you think it is fun. That is wrong and it is not love. So, yes, I am the best for him.”

With every words coming from Top’s mouth, Jiyong can feel himself losing patient. He doesn’t want to argue with Top and he doesn’t want Bigbang to suffer from this. Top is not blind or oblivious and he knows that Top is aware of his feeling for Seungri.

“I will not argue with you that I am a control freak and I do want Seungri all to myself but I not doing this because I think it is fun. You said my love is wrong? How can you confirm that your love is the right one?”

They are glaring at each other and grasping their own fist. The staring contest ends when the waiter suddenly comes to take their order. But he is quickly dismiss by the glare he gets from both men.

“Whatever hyung. I’m actually here to save Seungri from having an unnecessary embarrassing moment to talk about our relationship.” Jiyong sighs. He wants to end this talk.

“Stop fibbing Jiyong.”

“If it was Seungri that came tonight and you happened to confess to him - because I’m certain that was what you were planning to do. How will Seungri explain to you about our relationship? He is already mine. Can you imagine the position you will be putting him in? He can’t even kiss me without his face turning red.”

“What do you mean he is already yours? Are you resorting to tell me lies now?”

“I am telling you that we are together. You are a third wheel hyung. Maybe for you the way I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter