Confrontation Part 1

The Hidden Story of Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~***~~~~
Thanks to missaimamie for the beta! <3 .. Thank you again and again ^^ 
 Dear readers.. Sorry for the delay~  Happy reading all.. <3 <3 <3
~~~~***~~~~

The elevator stops at Bigbang’s dormitory floor revealing Taeyang and Daesung. Recently, Daesung had been busy with the Family Outing’s recordings and Bigbang practices, so when Taeyang met him in the lobby downstairs, they started chit chatting happily to catch up with each other. Because, they knew the moment they arrive at their dormitory they would go straight to their own room and have private time to rest and relax. However, in front of them, stand a very bad-tempered looking leader who is waiting for the elevator. The happy air they had earlier suddenly turns cold.

“Aren’t you guys getting out?” Jiyong asks suddenly. He knows they had just arrive, but patient feels so precious at the moment, something that he didn't possess.

“Yes.. Yes.. We are.” Daesung stutteringly answers and immediately walks out from the elevator, he was obviously surprised from Jiyong’s harsh tone.

However, Taeyang remains in his spot. He gives Jiyong the look, making Jiyong raises his eyebrows expectantly at Taeyang. “I need to use this elevator if you don’t mind” he sarcastically says to his best friend.

“I know. I’m gonna use it too.” Taeyang replies, ignoring the looks Jiyong is giving to him. “Daesung-ah.. You go in first; I suddenly have to do something.” Taeyang waves to Daesung, who is hesitantly waiting for him.

Jiyong then enters the elevator and they go down together.

“Where are you going?” Jiyong tries to break the awkward silent. He knows he was rude to Taeyang and Daesung earlier but he doesn’t like the way Taeyang is looking at him right now.

“I’m going wherever you are going Ji” Taeyang answers simply, making Jiyong surprise that he almost chokes on air.

“What? No you are not Youngbae.”

“Ji.. You can’t go out with that look on your face. And my instinct is telling me that this is about what I told you last night. So, I’m going with you or we go back up to the dormitory together.” Taeyang says firmly, not giving Jiyong any other choices.

“Bae.. I’m handling this. I’m not doing whatever you are thinking I’m going to do.” Jiyong exasperatedly tries to convince Taeyang the otherwise but to no avail.

“With that attitude you showed earlier? I’m not convinced Ji. I told you to calm down remember? Don’t make me regret my decision.”

Jiyong suddenly feels angry. What is Taeyang saying about his attitude? And he shouldn’t be regretting for telling him about Top’s feeling. Taeyang is his best friend. And as his best friend, he should always be on his side.

“Bae.. For ing sake you should know better. Do you know what Top hyung is doing tonight? And what would happen if you didn’t tell me?” Jiyong asks. His chest moves up and down trying to control his emotion inside.

“What Ji? I won’t know if you don’t tell me” Taeyang says softly when he noticed the emotion building up in Jiyong.

“They are going to have a ing dinner tonight! Dinner Bae! Dinner. For god’s sake! I bet he is gonna confess to my Seungri tonight. I can’t calm down when I think what will happen tonight. How dare he trying to steal my maknae away!” Jiyong shakes his head, trying to explain the disaster that is about to happen if he doesn’t intercept it. He wants Taeyang to understand that he is not having an attitude without any basis.

“Ji.. Are you listening to yourself? Yes. They are going to have a dinner but you can’t storm out like this, like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter