Awkward

The Hidden Story of Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~***~~~~
Thanks to missaimamie for the beta! <3 .. Thank you for being patient with me ^^.. 
 Dear readers...I'm so sorry for the delay... I Hope you forgive me and enjoy reading this~~~ <3 <3 <3
~~~~***~~~~

"Daesung hyung.. I heard about you and Family Outing. Wow~ it’s so cool.. Congratulation!" Seungri congratulates Daesung for being selected into the variety show. He was happy and feels a little envious towards him.

"Seungri-ah.. Thank you.. It will be better if we could do this together. Ahh… Why don't we ask YG hyungnim to ask them to cast you too? Together, we will have fun." Daesung replies happily. He was excited with the news too. But he felt lonely to do this alone without other members.

The conversation was not unheeded by Jiyong, who was observing from the side. He saw how Seungri and Daesung conversed excitedly while holding hands and slightly jumping in enthusiasm.

"No. Seungri can't do it." Jiyong abruptly interrupts, making Seungri and Daesung stop playing and look at Jiyong with pouts on their faces.

"Why hyung?" Seungri looks up at Jiyong with his puppy eyes.

"Seungri-ah, your chance will come later." Jiyong keeps his face emotionless; Seungri's puppy eyes will not waver his decision. Seungri is clearly oblivious on his involvement on choosing Daesung into the show.

"And you Daesung, I told you to focus and not to play around. You just got casted in this show. Are you trying to be demanding already?" Jiyong adds.

"I'm sorry Jiyong hyung. I didn't mean it to be like that." Daesung retreats and bows to Jiyong. His face fell for being scolded.

"Hyung... We were just joking and playing around. Why are you so harsh to Dae hyung?" Seungri pouts.

"Anyway, I told you not to be too close with Daesung.” Jiyong pouts and embraces Seungri possessively like a child.  

"Hyungs.. " Seungri struggles to let go. From an outsider view, they look like kids playing around.

 

"Seungri-ah..” Jiyong suddenly stops his movement and looks at Seungri earnestly. “I have a favor to ask you."

“You need a favor?” Seungri was startled a little. Jiyong needs a favor. This is rare.    

"Yes.. You see.. Bigbang needs you. So you will help right?” Jiyong coaxes.

Seungri nods. How can he say no when Jiyong states it like that. His agreement immediately brightens the leader’s face.

“Big Show concert is nearing and Top hyung is still giving us problems with his dancing.” Jiyong starts explaining.

“And how does it have to do anything with ‘Bigbang needs me?’” Seungri asks skeptically.

“So, Seungri-ah.. Starting now, I officially assign you as his personal dance coach.. And from now on all of his mistakes are your mistakes too.” Jiyong ends with an evil smile.

"What??? Hyung! That’s not fair!” Seungri wails. He knew it. Jiyong had tricked him.       

Actually this is a real problem of Bigbang. And with the limited time they have, it is impossible for their trainers to focus only on one person. For Jiyong, this is like killing two birds with one stone. He can divert Seungri’s attention from Daesung and resolve Top’s dancing problem.

 

….

“Ji.. Do you think this is a good idea?” Taeyang asks after hearing Jiyong’s plan of making Seungri and Daesung participate in Intimate Note.

“Just do it Bae… I will pretend that I have no idea of this.”

“Maybe you are focusing too much on Daesung.” Taeyang tries to convince Jiyong otherwise.

“It’s okay.. This will be fun.” Jiyong laughs evilly. “I’m just fulfilling Seungri’s wish. He said he wants them to be in a variety show together.. So, I’m giving him the chance.”

“But this show means they were awkward with each other” Taeyang reasons.

“Which is the beauty of this, Bae… Am I genius? Or Am I genius?” Jiyong laughs again making Taeyang shakes his head in defeat.

 

….

“Hyung… Since the Intimate Note, Dae hyung has been awkward with me… I thought we were cool and close with each other.” Seungri pouts while complaining to Jiyong.

“Don’t be naïve Riri. Maybe you guys were awkward but fail to notice it. Just don’t think too much of it.” Jiyong brushes the topic away. He is now taking a rest on Seungri’s lap after the long hours of mixing their new song.

“Hyung.. It is really not like that.. I’m not awkward with Daesung hyung.” Seungri insists.

“Baby.. You may not felt it like that but maybe he was. Don’t you think it can be like that? Aigoo.. This is why I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter