Strong Baby~

The Hidden Story of Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~***~~~~
This is beta-ed by missaimamie <3 Thank you for your constant support..I'm really thankful for everything~ 
 Dear readers.. Happy reading all.. <3 <3 <3
~~~~***~~~~

Today was Bigbang’s Big Show last show. They had finished the concert successfully and all the crew members are gathering up to relax and talk. Everybody was resting for a while before tonight’s next planned event. They were to have an afterparty with all YG members and crews. As for Seungri, he was taking his rest in the corner after he finished changing his clothes. He looked like he was observing the people in front of him but his mind was not here, he was thinking about the new situation he was experiencing now.

That night was almost like a dream. The night when Jiyong tenderly made love to him. But that was two weeks ago. Since then, everything began to change. Something had happened to the Bigbang and he couldn’t really figure it out. From the outside, they looked fine like  everything was going on well like they had always been, but for him something had changed, especially between Jiyong and Top.

The atmosphere inside Bigbang has changed. He can feel the tense aura they have during practices and group activities. For instance, Top rarely stays in the dormitory and always go back to his private home. He will only live in the dormitory when they have a jam-packed schedule. Also Top no longer cheers him up like he usually does. So he guessed that something must have happened in Top’s private life, but because he is the maknae of the group he doesn’t dare to ask him directly. However, he secretly wishes Top to resolve whatever his problem is soon. He wants to see the quirk and funny Top back.

But the man that puzzled him the most is Kwon Jiyong. Lately, Jiyong has been cold to him. Since “Strong Baby” came out, he had become busier. The song became very popular and was topping the charts. He was happy for the success. He was grateful that Jiyong had given him the song. Jiyong was truly a genius and he had admired him more because of that. Now as he began to have more solo activities, he only had few moments together with Jiyong and Bigbang. So, that was why he doesn’t understand the reason Jiyong was being cold to him. It felt like Jiyong had purposely ignored him most of the time.

‘Don’t tell me he’s being unfaithful?’

The unintentional question has erased all of the melancholy feeling he had and is replace with this numbly, tingly feeling he has now.

‘No.. No.. It’s a mistake.. I didn’t just think like that… I didn’t feel that way about Jiyong hyung.  What the hell am I thinking?’

Seungri shakes his head and closes his eyes to clear his mind. He literally hits his head. But when he opens his eyes, he wishes that he didn’t.

In front of him is Jiyong who is surrounded with many people. Everybody tries to talk and get Jiyong’s attention. Which makes him realize something he has forgotten along when Jiyong is beside him. Jiyong is a famous celebrity. Kwon Jiyong is YG’s forever golden boy. He forgot how people would always try to get close to Jiyong and in return Jiyong would always paid his full attention to him. He didn’t realize how everybody else would react. Somehow he knew the uneasy feeling others had towards him due to their closeness but he had never paid attention to them when all the time he always struggle to get away from the affection Jiyong gave to him. However, he realizes now how Jiyong is always like this. He is always nice and attentive toward others. He never pushes or tries to get away from the crowd. He is professional and always shows his perfectness to everyone. But somehow he feels annoyed while watching Jiyong being like that; Jiyong letting people to shamelessly follow him around and let them act as if he belongs to them. What annoys him the most is Jiyong doesn’t glance at his way, not even once.

To him it seemed Jiyong no longer cares about him,and to others it apparent how Jiyong is less possessive around Seungri. Jiyong's towards Seungri has change. He feels like he was being pushed out the way from coming towards Jiyong. Once, he overheard someone talking behind his back about how he was the one craving for Jiyong’s attention; conquering Jiyong all to himself due to his selfishness of wanting to gain popularity from Jiyong’s limelight. That person said, he is the least talented person in Bigbang and is always trying really hard to get notice. And that the same voice he overheard talking bad about him before is currently holding onto Jiyong’s arm.

“Oppa… Let’s go to the party together…” She talks sweetly. She is very beautiful and her dress is really y. She is one of the YG’s top dancers. Seungri can’t help but to think Jiyong must feel proud right now to have a girl cling onto him lovingly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter