Maknae is Innocent!

The Hidden Story of Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~***~~~~
Thanks to missaimamie for the beta! <3 .. Thank you Thank you Thank you ^^ 
 Dear readers.. Isn't this feels like a double update? LOL. This is a new record for me ^^ Happy reading all.. <3 <3 <3
~~~~***~~~~

“Seungri-ah.. How is Top hyung’s progress? Is he improving?” Jiyong asks out of the blue.

“Oh.. He is very diligent hyung. He works really hard. You won’t believe me.” Seungri was relaxing in his room when Jiyong suddenly came to his room. 

“I see.. Is there something else you want to tell me?” Jiyong continues to ask questions while casually sits in front of Seungri’s bed. Seungri immediately sits up from where he was lying down on his bed. The questions seemed weird but it was harmless. So Seungri answered them normally. Jiyong always asked him weird question anyway.

“Something else? What do you mean hyung?” Seungri confusedly asks. He wonders if there were something else that he needs to tell.

Jiyong’s mind went back to his conversation with Taeyang last night.

 

** Flashback **

“Ji… How is Seungri doing with his coaching?”

“It’s fine…. I guess.” Jiyong looks at Taeyang expectantly. It is a weird question to come from Taeyang. The question seems to have a different meaning behind that.

“Why do you ask Bae?” Jiyong asks back before continuing, “You said you wanted to join them yesterday.. So, did you? And I am suppose to be the one asking that question.”

“Oh.. Nothing.. You know, just asking..” Taeyang tries to dismiss the topic. He continues to play with his headphone but does not listen to it. Something with his face makes Jiyong curious. His friend looks like he was troubled with something.

“Bae,  What is it?” Jiyong asks again. Lending his full attention to him. Taeyang finally takes a deep breath and is not hesitant this time.

“Ji… I don’t know if I should say this.. Well, maybe I was wrong.. Maybe it was a friendship thing like maknae said.” Taeyang starts to ramble, not exactly giving his point.

“What friendship thing? Stop talking in riddles Bae!”

“Well… Hmm maknae said that you told him that a kiss on the forehead is what friends do.” Taeyang says hesitantly.

“I told him?” Jiyong thinks for a while. When did he said such things.. “Aha.. Oh my god.. Isn’t he cute? Hahaha.” Jiyong laughs at the memory. Seungri is really innocent. This is why he can’t help but love him even more.

“Yes.. I think that’s cute too… But.. hmm”

“Geeez.. Bae! You are killing me. Say it already!” Jiyong almost loses his patient to Taeyang’s secretive behavior. It’s not like he will keep whatever it is forever.

“I saw Top hyung kiss maknae’s forehead and maknae told me it was a friendship thingy but I didn’t think so and now I think that it was all your fault.” Taeyang says in one go. He sighs.. Does he feel relief after saying it all out? He does but he quickly changes his mind after he saw Jiyong’s reaction.

“Top hyung did WHAT???? And what F%#&@*$ friendship kiss is that?”

Jiyong almost jumps to his feet.

“Ji.. Ji.. Calm down.. Where are you going? Think properly please.”

“I’m going to F&$%#* kill them. NO. I’m gonna F*%&@# kill Top hyung and well.. I’ll do something about maknae!” Jiyong had explode and Taeyang has to shout while holding Jiyong to calm him down.

“Ji!!! I said calm down!!! Listen to me for god sakes. I told you this is not for you to react this way. Take a deep bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter