The Dinner (part 1)

The Hidden Story of Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back!!! Hi everybody!!! Been a looooong time... I'm so sorry sorry sorry... But forgive me ok? ^^ 
 ~ Hope you all enjoy this!  Happy reading all.. <3 <3 <3
 

“So.. It is tonight? You heard it too...right hyung?” Daesung can’t contain his excitement and continuously nagging Taeyang to agree to his ‘little’ plan.

“Daesung-ah.. I don’t think we should do that. It’s not right” Taeyang reluctantly avoids the subject while trying to change Daesung’s mischievous mind.

“Hyung…” Daesung desperately tries his aegyo on Taeyang. He is determined. This is a rare opportunities that he stumbled on. A golden one.

“Hyung.. You want to do it too right? Don’t tell me you want to miss this chance,” Daesung incites, he knows he can win this. Taeyang is not an angel that only does the right thing, he can be persuaded.

“Aishh.. Dae, what if we get caught?” Taeyang is still hesitating but Daesung knows, he’s fallen for it and Daesung’s eyes sparkles in glory.

“What are you guys whispering about here?” The sudden heavy voice startles both of them. Taeyang immediately bites his lips and pretends that there is nothing going on. Unfortunately for him, the overly excited Daesung makes all of his efforts goes to nothing.

“Hyung.. Why don’t you join us too?” Daesung asks enthusiastically, he is too excited to see the change in Taeyang’s face.

“Daesung-ah.. No, you shouldn’t,” Taeyang hastily whispers to Daesung a little too late. They already have Top’s attention. The fidgeting Taeyang and over-excited Daesung are clearly very interesting.

“Join you guys? That sounds suspicious and now I’m very curious,” Top responds and immediately takes a seat in front of the boys.

“Hyung.. You heard about Ji hyung and maknae right? That Ji hyung announced to everybody that they are a couple,” Daesung excitedly begins.

“Yes I heard. What about it?” Top’s answer sounds unconcerned and plain to Daesung’s ears but Taeyang can hear the awkwardness in it.

“Well… It seems that was not exciting enough for you but we also heard something else. Something extraordinary and has the potential to be used someday in the future if we somehow got into ‘trouble’,” Daesung tries to be mysterious to get the attention of the stoic figure in front of him. He adds enthusiastically, “We heard that Ji hyung is planning a romantic dinner tonight. Not just a normal romantic dinner, he booked the whole restaurant and even hired orchestra to play a background music.. it's like... woaaa.." Daesung ends with a giggle before groaning from a sudden hit to his head.

"Ya! Don't exaggerate! Jiyong didn’t hire an orchestra for background music, just a violin player. Only one person; and he is from xxx orchestra. Pabo!” Taeyang retorts to tone down the exaggeration from Daesung only to get rolling eyes from said person.

“Oh.. Whatever.. The main point is, we overheard his plan when he asked our chubby manager to prepare it. So, as responsible team members, we definitely should witness this whole act for real.” Daesung laughs at his own wit before continues, “I didn’t know that Jiyong hyung is such a romantic… And maknae’s reaction will be epic.. Hyung.. Epic.. Believe me, we should never miss this show! Definitely a must see!”

“Ya!!! This is an invasion of privacy! This is not right.. ” Taeyang said slowly, still trying to justify their action even though his eyes and body reaction contradict his words.

“Hyung.. Don’t lie to me. You are only like this because Top hyung is here right? You don’t need to worry.. He is in. Right Top hyung?” Daesung moves his attention to Top who is keeping quiet all this time.

“Daesung-ah.. I don’t think Top hyung wants to do it. Let’s just forget about it,” Taeyang says sheepishly without really looking at Top’s face.

“No, I’m in.”

Top’s sudden declaration shocks Taeyang but Daesung immediately brightens and hugs Top in response.

“Yes! I knew it! Thank you Top hyung! You are the best! So, it’s all decided now. We have ⅔ of the vote. No more arguing,” Daesung says delightedly.

“Since when we are into the voting system?” Taeyang asks pouting.

“So.. Hyungs, let’s meet up at 6 tonight and Top hyung, don’t be late!” The protest of Taeyang is left unheeded as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter