Threat?

The Hidden Story of Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~***~~~~
Thanks to missaimamie for the beta! <3 .. Really you are a great help! Thank you dear xoxo.. 
 This chapter is longer than what I usually did.. Hope you all enjoy reading this~~~ <3 <3 <3
~~~~***~~~~

Day by day Bigbang became more famous. The public continue to love them more as each day passed. The relationships between the members were getting better and they have come to know and understand each other more. As for Seungri, he began to open up more to the other members of Bigbang and he discovered that he liked to talk with Daesung the most. Not only that their was the closest but Daesung made him feel comfortable since Daesung was always very attentive, easy going, and uncomplicated on everything he did. In other words, Daesung was still a simple minded person who rarely questioned or thought bad of others. He was naturally a kind person.

“Seungri-ah… Why do you always look uncomfortable around Jiyong hyung?” Daesung suddenly asks while they are resting from the practice.. His natural attentive personality makes him concern of Seungri well-being.

“Am I?” Seungri asks innocently. His pulse quickens. He wonders if Daesung notices his unnatural relationship with Jiyong. Not that he admits that they are in the relationship, but it’s clear that what Jiyong and he have is different from with Daesung and he have.

“Yes.. Am I wrong? You know.. Ji hyung loves to tease you.. Just don’t think too much out of it okay. Maybe it’s because you are our super cute maknae.. That he just can’t resists himself.” Daesung teases Seungri while trying to ease up Seungri's feeling.

“Yah! I am not that cute… ” Seungri pouts ‘Jiyong hyung didn't think that I was cute’.

“Aigooo.. Seungri-ah… Cutie Seungri-ah.. Haha..  I’m glad you are the maknae and not me.... Jiyong hyung is such a bully.. I pity you.. A little~” Daesung continues to tease Seungri..

“I pity myself too..” Seungri unthinkingly answers.

“Hahaha.. Really? You are funny..” Daesung laughs and hugs Seungri.

At the corner of the room, Jiyong is having a serious discussion with Taeyang and the stage planner.  But Jiyong’s eyes are not focusing at the stage; instead he is staring at the two dongsaengs that look happy playing together.

 

“What did you talk about with Daesung earlier today?” Jiyong asks the moment they are left alone in the dressing room.

“Nothing.” Seungri simply answers.

“It didn’t look like nothing to me.” Jiyong insists.

“But it was really nothing hyung… Just playing around.” Seungri looks apathetically at Jiyong.

“I don’t think you should be too close to Daesung.”

“Why? Dae hyung is nice. I like him!”

 

Seungri remembers: he was about to leave with Daesung for lunch, but he was halted by Jiyong midway.

 

“Yah! Maknae! Where are you going? Come here..” Jiyong motions his hands to his side to show Seungri where he wants Seungri to sit.

“But hyung.. Dae hyung and I are going out for lunch.”

“I said come here!” Jiyong calls again, ignoring Seungri’s objection. Seungri has no choice but to apologize to Daesung.

“What is it hyung?” Seungri grumbles and takes a sit next to Jiyong.

“Nothing.. You are going to have lunch with me.. After I finish here.”

Jiyong was being selfish again. The whole afternoon, Jiyong prohibited him go to anywhere and the same time didn't really talk with him. Eventually, they were having a very late lunch since Jiyong had so many things to do.

 

And right now, Jiyong is being selfish again.
 

“Hmm.. What do you like about Daesung? Tell me… Forget it.. I don’t want to know.” Jiyong immediately closes in and embraces Seungri.

“Hyung… What are you doing?”

“Huh? I’m doing ‘nothing’ with you…”

“Hyung.. Stop. Not here. There are still people outside.” Seungri tries to stop Jiyong from continuing from what he is about to do.

“Why are you so worried Ri? Everybody has left already.”

“But Daesung hyung has not come back yet. He may come in at anytime.” Seungri tries to reason with Jiyong. The last thing he wants to happen is for another member to find out about them. Even though Nyongtori is no longer a secret anymore, but everyone except for Taeyang doesn't know the truth about it. And Seungri wants to keep it that way.

“So what if Daesung sees us? You are mine and he knows that.”

‘I knew it, he didn’t listen to me again’ Seungri exhales.

“Hyung… Arghh… my stomach hurt.. Must be because I ate so late.. urghh” Seungri suddenly crouches down while holding his stomach. Out of concern, Jiyong lets him go and looks worriedly at Seungri. A glimpse of guilty is shown on his face. Jiyong fails to notice Seungri's actions because in split seconds Seungri was out of the room, running away from him.

He knows Jiyong must be really pissed off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter