The Dinner (part 2)

The Hidden Story of Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words vomit guys... I guess because I haven't write for a long time... This happen.. Huhu.. Please enjoy it anyway ^^
 ~ Special thanks to bassment for beta-ing this one! You are such a lovely girl.. I'm forever grateful  <3

Seungri looks at his reflection in the mirror. He is wearing his best suit and he looks fine. The reason he is dressed up like this is because Jiyong had specially requested for him to be in his best formal look. To be honest, he is nervous thinking about the dinner that Jiyong has planned. They usually just go to a family restaurant or some bar and have a quick dinner since Jiyong isn't really fond of formal attire or table manners. But most importantly, he, Lee Seungri has never been to a formal dinner like this unless it was an official event.

Jiyong calls him at 7 pm sharp to meet him at the lobby where he is waiting with his car. He walks over to Jiyong nervously because not only he feels different but Jiyong also looks really handsome. He is leaning casually against his white Bentley with a cigarette in hand. He looks just like a model from some magazine. Seungri suddenly feels shy and really out of Jiyong’s league. His confidence in his looks seems to have melted away. Jiyong is just too beautiful tonight.

"Seungri-ah, what are you standing there for? I look awesome right? Did you fall in love all over with me again?" Jiyong says smugly after Seungri has been standing still 3 meters away from him.

"What are you saying? Who fell in love with you?" Seungri retorts, surprised to get caught staring. "You are the one who fell in love with me!" He replies defensively.

"Yes.. So true baby.. Don’t you ever forget that." Jiyong winks and opens the car's door for him. Seungri is bewildered by Jiyong's reaction. He is in an extremely good mood. It somehow makes him nervous. Jiyong in a good mood or Jiyong in a bad mood always leads to something unpredictable. And he doesn’t like it.

"Ermm.. Hyung, where are we going?” Seungri asks curiously. Jiyong didn’t explain anything to him except that they will be having a dinner and he must wear nice clothes. It is very mysterious since Jiyong is not the type of person who likes fancy restaurants or places crowded with strangers. He’s always preferred somewhere private and hanging out only with his close friends. At least that is what he thought. But Jiyong just smiles and hums along to the songs from the radio.

“To a perfect place. Just calm down Seungri-ah.. You’re gonna love it.”

The car finally stops by a restaurant that is unfamiliar to Seungri. It looks fancy and exclusive. He suddenly feels nervous when he realizes not only will he need to have proper table manners, he might also have problems with the menu; he doesn’t want to disgrace himself. He is not mentally prepared for this even though he should have expected it when Jiyong asked him to dress nicely.

However, Seungri can’t shake off the feeling that something is weird. Isn’t it a little bit too quiet? Seungri looks around curiously even as he follows Jiyong to the entrance of the restaurant. They are received by a very elegant looking maitre'd and Jiyong mentions his name to her. Seungri is in awe of how smooth and calm Jiyong is. Then he notices it, the reason of Jiyong’s calmness. There isn’t anybody else except them.

“Hyung? Is this restaurant in bad business?” He asks slowly, worried to be overheard by the staff.The restaurant interior is very lovely and elegant and doesn’t look like a restaurant doing badly. However, if they are the only customers here, something must be wrong. Isn’t it dinner time? At least, there should be a few people.

“Silly maknae!” Jiyong laughs at Seungri’s innocent question. This is our restaurant tonight. I booked the whole restaurant. So, it is only you and me here,” Jiyong says, holding Seungri’s hand when he notices that Seungri has stopped walking momentarily, clearly stunned with Jiyong’s declaration.

“Only you and me? Why?” He doesn’t understand why Jiyong did that, it is just a dinner. However Jiyong just continues dragging him to the center of the hall where the table is ready for them.

“Stop asking questions and enjoy the night baby.” Jiyong says happily. Everything is going well according to his expectations. He is satisfied. Seungri looks like he is blown away with everything so far and there’s still more to come. As Seungri looks around curiously, Jiyong notices that the smile on his face. “Do you like it baby? I did this for you since you are being such good and sweet kid,” Jiyong says sweetly, pulling the chair for Seungri to sit down. Their table is beautifully decorated, right out of a fairytale, making the atmosphere dreamlike.

“Yes hyung. This is amazing. It is very sweet of you. I’m touched,” Seungri answers shyly. He didn’t expect Jiyong to be such a romantic person. “It’s really unexpected for you to do this,” Seungri adds unconsciously, too late to stop his thought from being said out loud. " What I mean is.. is.. hyung.. you always.. hyung... I.. I.." He is flustered and doesn't know what to do or to say, everything tonight feels unreal. He doesn't know how to react. On top of that, the way Jiyong is looking at him now is making his heart beat at a ridiculous pace. Jiyong’s stare feels like he is expecting something from him but he doesn’t have any idea what. Or maybe he’s just feeling too nervous. “Ermm.. So shall we order for dinner now?” He says what he can only think of right now.

“Shall we?” Jiyong asks back playfully. “Or can I just eat you now? Since you are touched at how sweet I am being... Maybe you should just touch and taste me for real?” He says keeping eye contact making Seungri blush hard.

“What? What are you saying?” Seungri laughs cautiously, taking that Jiyong as joking but he stops when Jiyong doesn’t laugh along with him. “Hyung.. You don’t mean it right? We can’t do it here.”

“Why not? Nobody is here, Seungri-ah.. Don’t you know that you are my strong baby?” Jiyong continues, enjoying the flustered maknae in front of him. Seungri is very cute when he is nervous and serious like this.

"Hyung…The waiting staff and chefs are also here right?”

“Haha.. Seungri-ah…” Jiyong can’t contain his laugh anymore. “Too cute. I can’t believe that you are really considering it. And you also imagining it right now, right? So naughty… No doubt you are my strong baby.” Jiyong stops laughing and smiles when Seungri starts pouting.

“Hyung...” Seungri whines and pouts even more. He can’t believe that he fell for that. Jiyong is always embarrassing him.

“It’s on purpose right?” Seungri looks at Jiyong, confused by the unexpected question. “You...pouting like that.. in front of me.” Jiyong says slowly while moving his face closer to Seungri seductively without breaking eye contact. Like in slow motion, Jiyong’s face comes close as he stands up a little, leaning his body towards Seungri. The playful atmosphere has somehow changed to something more serious and intense. Seungri unconsciously responds, moving closer to Jiyong. They are like two magnets attracted to each other. Just like there is magic at work, enchanting the moment. Their faces are now only inches away from each other, knowing that their hearts are pounding in sync. No words can describe how magical it feels.

But..

BAMP! “Arghhh!!!”

Just like how the moment existed magica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter