Maknae is Mine!

The Hidden Story of Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Maknae is Mine!"

Jiyong announce to the camera. Holding to Seungri all the time. Every time, Seungri will look down shy and blushing.

"Oh my god.. They are so cute!"

"Kyaaa!!!! GD really like Riri!"

"See.. Our baby is is blushing! So cuuuutee~~~ "

The fan was enthusiastic with this progress. The idea of nyongtori 'sell' very fast. Almost everybody talk about them. Even though the nyongtori plan is coming from within but it doesn't seem so. All they need to do is fuel it a bit, give a little hint.. Then the fans will take it over. YG was absolutely right. Fans love fans serving. And there is nothing Seungri can do to change that.

Seungri doesn't need to pretend. He is shy, flustered, and always, always trying to avoid Jiyong's move to him. But the fans found it cute. The way he runs away is cute, the way he embarrassed is cute, the way the leader try to conquer the maknae is cute. Anything he did to escape was in vain. Seungri is GD's now. The world has collaborate with Jiyong. And it's started with Seungri's own body.

"Seungri-ah.. Don't be so loud.. The others might hear your voice"

The 'full body check-up' given by Jiyong last week still fresh in Seungri's mind because they keep encounter the same situation again and again. Almost everyday. He want to stop this. He must stop Jiyong from doing anything he want to him. To his body. His body goes all weak and getting weaker to every touch. It seems like his body has mind of its own. And Jiyong is the expert of Seungri's anatomy. By now, Seungri already learned that he can't fight Jiyong physically, he must find Jiyong weakness. That guy is so devilish.. He must has skeleton inside his closet. All he needs to do is find it. And the best place to find it is his childhood friend. A guy who always at Jiyong's side. The closest friend Jiyong has. The person who know everything about Jiyong. The always serious and sweet Yongbae hyung.

 

"Hyung.." Seungri approach Taeyang during one of their break time.

"Oh.. Seungri-ah.. Is something wrong?" Taeyang ask kindly.

"Hyung... May I ask something.. About Jiyong hyung.." Seungri speak carefully avoiding from being suspicious.

"Eh? About Jiyong?" Taeyang a little taken aback, maybe he didn't expect Seungri to ask him.

"Yeah.. you know, about his family or his interest.. Anything that he hates or can't live with"  Seungri desperately explains.

"You can ask him directly" Taeyang answers simply.

"AS IF I CAN!" Seungri accidently rise his voice before lowering it down again "I can't even talk to him in the first place" He pouts.

Taeyang just sigh and looks upfront. Understand Seungri's meaning.

"Jiyong is the maknae of his family. He is my childhood friend and my only friend during our trainee days. He seems to have a high IQ especially in music. He always can come up with  good beats and melodies. I always jealous of him because of this. He may looks fragile and delicate but he is very strong indeed. I always lose to him when we practice fighting, I don't understand why his body doesn't develop muscle like me. I wish I can fight like him" Taeyang smile admiringly.

What is this. This is not what he want to hear. Taeyang can't beat Jiyong? How about him? No hope at all.

"But I think he looks good this way too. Since he love fashion, he will look good in everything he wears. People attracted to him like a magnet. And he always show his nice appearance to them, completing his perfect look. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter