I know the direction of the story, however...

I Like You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys!

It's been almost 2 years since I've written this story! I've been slow in updating, but belieeeeve me! I actually know the direction I want this story to head to, however, sometimes, I find myself confused with the pairings haha! Sorrehhh~

At first, this was supposed to be an OC/Rio/you x Taemin fic, but then WGM happened, and then I wanted it to be Rio x GD (this is still a possibility~) but I'm leaning towards other characters as well. Based on my newer stories, can you guess who (they are/he is)? Haha!

The next 7 chapters have already been crafted, although they are skeletons and mere lines at the moment because I want to piece all the chapters together~

I just want to ask one thing before I truly upload constantly because I'm sooo curious!

Who do you want Rio to end up with? (Sorry, that's RIO X ???)

Your browser does not support iframes.

 

Your opinion is highly encouraged and appreciated~ <3

 

Update: Daehyun is leading now with 8 votes, but 8 votes also chose "others" with J-Hope (Hoseok) and Lay in the comments of the poll page. :) Do vooote haha! Thank you guys!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter