Chapter 2 - 괜찮아 [I'm okay]

Is it LOVE..???

Donghyun hyung was still grabbing my hand untill we reached the door way.

He then released my hand just to unlock the door. Could I say that it felt weird? Or it was me who had much thoughts about it.
Then he let me in before he closed the door and locked it again.
When we entered the kitchen, we find our mirror prince smiled so bright towards us.
He was eating ramyun with the rest of Boyfriend's members.

I smile awkwardly and joining them to the dining table. I felt many suspicious glares flared up around me. Or once again, it was only my imagination?

"You get back late. Is something happend?"
i flinched in surprise when Jeongmin asked all of sudden. This one. The most noisy prince you would ever meet.

"W-what do you mean?" i startled and lowered my face, avoiding his gaze.

"Don't lie. You know what I mean so well."
he started to laugh.

"Nothing happend. W-we just-"

"Hey! What you were talking about?"

I froze when Donghyun hyung took a seat beside me, handed me one cup of hot ramyun and put another on the table in front of him.

"No-nothing hyung. And thank you for this one." I gave him a quite sweet smile and tried to ignore Jeongmin's subtle laugh.

"That's nothing. Just eat the ramyun and go to take some rest then."
he ruffled my hair while smiling oh so nicely.

"Hey, that is my milk. Don't you dare to drink it, Young!"

We heard our maknae yelling toward Youngmin who took a glass of milk on the table.

"You can make it again right?" Youngmin answered and start drinking the milk, devilishly ignoring the complain.

"Yakk! Jo Youngmin! That's mine, make it by yourself." Minwoo was trying to grab the glass yet failed miserabl because.. you know that Youngmin was taller than Minwoo. So, that's it.


Youngmin then stuck out his tongue and leaving the pouting Minwoo. 

"Donghyun hyung. Hiks.." Minwoo called Donghyun and hugged him when our leader standing beside him.

'How cute when he acted like that.'

I saw Donghyun hyung caressing his head softly. He's really kind, a good hyung I've ever seen.

"Ssst.. I'll make the new one for you." He said and Minwoo lifted up his head to wishper some thanking words to Donghyun hyung. 

I continued to eat my ramyun and clean up the dishes after that.



Hyunseong pov end

---------

Author pov

Hyunseong lied his body on his bed which he shared with Donghyun and Minwoo.
He saw that Minwoo was there, sleeping and snoring with thin blanket covered all of his body. Hyunseong picked a random book on his desk and read it until he felt a sleep, still having the book on his lap.

It was when Donghyun entered the room and smiling slightly as he knew that his two dongsaeng* had sleep already. He take the book from Hyunseong's and covered him with their blanket.


"Jaljayo Hyunseong-ah, Minwoo-ya*." he wishpered before closing his eyes.


------------------

In the morning~

Hyunseong woke up early at the morning like usual.
He then walkes to the kitchen for cooking and prepare some food for their breakfast.

He was humming a song and started to made a big bowl of fried rice. He did it everyday by the way, so it was like a habit for him to cook and clean up the dorm.

"You're here. Why don't you wake me up first so I can help you to prepare the breakfast too."

Hyunseong turned his head and found Donghyun was standing behind him.
He crossed his arm with a playfully anger expression.
Hyunseong smiled and gave his attention back to the pan.

"I though that you were too tired hyung. You need to take a rest more." Hyunseong replied without looking at his hyung who moved closer.
Donghyun tapped his shoulder to lean his head so he could see the food which Hyunseong cooked by now.

Hyunseong felt surprise with their close contact, blushing so bad when he knew that Donghyun put his hand down to his waist and resting his chin to his shoulder.

"That looks delicious. You're the best." Donghyun wishpered and leaned back to the counter.
Take some plates and prepared them on the table.

While Hyunseong still widening his eyes with heart pounding so fast and uncontrollaby. He smiled slightly with flushed face and kept his head down.

After finished with his food, he came to the dining table with the pan.

The other members approached and took their seats with happy smile.

"Thank you umma, it look delicious." Kwangmin said like a child, teasing Hyunseong who pouting his lips.

"Hey, i'm not your umma." he replied.

"Let's eat guys. We will take a shoot for Hello Baby episode 3 today. And it will be outdoor setting, so prepare yourself. It was cold, really. The temperature today is no joke." said Donghyun make the rest members nodding.

------------

When they knew about their mission today, Hyunseong became more silent.
Could he stand properly and see what will happend today?
He wanted to go away from there now, but if he did, everyone would give him much more questions. And that was bad, because he didn't have any reason for the answer.

Beside Jeongmin, he sat to watch for the Jeongmin baby's team who take their scene.

Minwoo with brown wig while Donghyun looked so adorable with blue jacket.

'They are really compatible.' that was what Hyunseong thought.

He felt Jeongmin tap his shoulder and gazed him in worry.

"Are you sure you are okay hyung? You can goes to anywhere if you want." Jeongmin said but Hyunseong shook his head weakly.
Actually, his head felt a little dizzy, but he stood still and gave Jeongmin weak smile.

"I can stand it." he answered.
'Althought it will hurt me if I can be honest.' he continued in his heart.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : [동생] dongsaeng(little brother), not always blood related brothers/sisters. 

*-ah/ya : term to show affection to someone who's usually younger. 

 

That's it the second chapter... ^^

i hope i can see your comment guys...

Ppyong~