withouth knowing

Is it LOVE..???


Hyunseong forced himself to walk and approaching the staff who put the make up for him. 
His pale face would covered enaugh with this. 

He just want to finish this shooting and back to their dorm. 
Rested his body on his warm and comfi bed, but there's also Donghyun and Minwoo's bed. 
That's the problem. Even on his own room, he doesn't have any distance with the leader. 

Just like fate had settled them to be together. 

"Hyunseong-ah, are you alright?" Hyunseong snapped out and turning to his manager hyung and give him sweet smile. 

"I'm okay hyung." he replied casually. 

"Are you feeling sick? If that what you felt, you can going home early." said the manager worriedly. 
He's so pleased because many good poeple around him, like his bandmates and his manager. 

"No, i'm fine hyung. I won't ruin this." Hyunseong wave his hand for sign. He can't leave now. 

"Are you sure hyung?" Youngmin who sat beside him asking, turning his head to take a good look. 

"But you look so pale, hyung." he said with serious tone. 

"Come on, i'm fine. Even Donghyun hyung looke pale too, but you know, he's fine." Hyunseong still denying. 

"Tsk, everyone knew that it because of his skin is trully white. But you-" Youngmin still arguing about Hyunseong condition until their manager stop them. 

"Okay, enaugh. It's your turn Hyunseong. You can leave." manager Lee sigh and let Hyunseong go. 

"He's not fine hyung. I know that." Youngmin mumbled with pouty lips. He surely worried about Hyunseong condition, he affraid if something bad happend because of Hyunseong's habit. 

-------- 

Boyfriend's members still have their time to finish their schedhule today. It's almost midnight and tiredness appear obviously on their face. 

Hyunseong felt his body become more weaked by the time pass. 
He out from the dressing room and heading to the park where the van placed. 

His vision become blurry when he reach the van. 
Fortunately he already take a seat before closing his eyes. 

The others just guessing that Hyunseong need some rest and won't ruin his sleep, without knowing that the main vocal was fainted already. 

Poke 

"Hyung, we arrive at dorm. Wake up." Minwoo poked Donghyun's cheek to made his leader opened his eyes. 
The older yawning and stretching before rubbing his eyes. 

"Yeah, i'm awake. Where is Hyunseong?" he asked and Minwoo pointing at the back seat. There's Jeongmin and Hyunseong sat, still sleep. 

Donghyun just smile when he glared at the two boys, they must be tired. 

"Jeongminnie, Hyunseongie, wake up." He tapped Jeongmin's shoulder to wake him up. And Jeongmin slowly lift up his head while rubbing his sleepy eyes. 

"Ne, i'm awake already." he answered and stretching a little before turn to Hyunseong, who still closing his eyes. 

"Hyunseong hyung, wake up now. We're arrive at dorm." Jeongmin shake Hyunseong's arms, that harsh enaugh. But still, there's no respon. 

Minwoo already leave with Donghyun behind him. 

Take his way to heading their dorm. 

"Hyung, wake up.." Jeongmin Hyunseong's shoulder but the older just lay on him. 

"What the- Hyung?! Hyung?!" Jeongmin become more pannic this time. 

Hyunseong isn't sleep now. He is fainted. 
Oh my god, where is- 

"Donghyun hyung!!" Jeongmin shouted out loud when he realise what was happening. 

Donghyun who heard noises from the van, turned back and start to sprint. 

"What happend?" He panting as breath heavily. Asking Jeongmin who still have Hyunseong on his chest. 

"Hyung, Hyunseong hyuns wasn't sleep. He fainted, and he's heavy." Jeongmin cried and trying to push Hyunseong's body to the other side. 

Donghyun's eyes widened, worried face appearent as he take that limp body from the younger. 

"I'll take care of him." He said as carrying Hyunseong's on his back. 
Walking to the dorm with the worried Jeongmin beside him. 

When they reach in their dorm, the three magnae come with shock. 

"What happend with him?" they asked in one time. Following Donghyun who put Hyunseong down to his bed. 

"I don't know. Don't worry too much. I though that he just tired." Donghyun said as take off his own jacket. 

Just then, he approach to the edge of the bed and sit there. 
Caressing Hyunseong's cheek which burn and red. 

The other stood near of them, just staring with worry still appear on their face. 

"All of you can leave now. And Minwoo." 

"Yes?" Minwoo cutted his word off. 

"You can sleep with Jeongmin and the twins tonight." The four frowned and glaring to each others. 

"But why?" Kwangmin asked curiously. Pressed his back on the door with crossed arms. 

Donghyun just sigh before turned to facing them. 

"I'm worry that Minwoo will get fever too. So, i decide-" 

"You will leave Hyunseong hyung alone then?" Jeongmin asked with iritating and judgement voice. Not believing with his leader thought. 

Donghyun waved his hand and startled a little. That's not he mean. Of course he won't let Hyunseong alone for the whole night. 

"No. That wasn't what i mean. You misunderstanding." Donghyun said. 
And Jeongmin leaned closer to the bed. 

"If not, what will you do then, hyung?" he asked darkly to the older. 

"I'll take care of him . Trust me, he will be fine." Donghyun gave Jeongmin -trust me- expression. And the younger catch a deep breath before nodding. 

"Okey, i trust you hyung." He walked toward the opened door and push the three magnae to exit. 
He close the door behind him and waked to his room. 

"I trust you hyung, even you're the one who always hurting him." he wishpered silently. So, no one who hear it for sure.