it's hurts

Is it LOVE..???

Hyunseong making some porridge on the kitchen when Minwoo walk in, sit on the table with crossed arms.

“Hyung, what do you feel now?” He suddenly asked, make Hyunseong flinched in surprise.

“You surprised me. What do you mean with ‘what do you feel’ by the way?” Hyunseong asked back as stirring the porridge.

“Donghyun hyung, what do you feel about him?”

Hyunseong throw a deep sighed, put the porridge on the bowl before approaching the younger with confused face.

“I don’t know.”

“You like him, aren’t you?” Minwoo guessed and glaring Hyunseong who seem feel uncomfortable with that question.

“He doesn’t like me. He said that all of his concerned on me just because he is the leader.”

“And you believe it?” With grinned Minwoo asked. Hyunseong nodded as lowering his head.

“Pabbo..”

“What you just said?”

“Nothing hyung, is that porridge for Donghyun hyung?” Minwoo go down from the table and pointing the bowl.

“Yes, and I made a tea for him too. He maybe have a headache because he really drunk last night.” Hyunseong said while bring the bowl and a cup of tea on both of his hands.

“You are a good wife then hyung?” Minwoo chuckled and earn a cried from Hyunseong.

“Yaakk.. what are you saying, I’m a man.”

“But I’m sure that you are the one who will be the bottom!” Minwoo shouted as running to avoid the older. Laughing so hard to see that dumb and blush face of Hyunseong.

 

With mumbling to swore the maknae, Hyunseong stepping in to the bedroom where Donghyun still sleeping.

He put the bowl and the cup on the desk. Sitting on the edge of the bed and shook the elder’s shoulder gently. But like he has expected, Donghyun kept unmoving even a bit.

“Hyung, wake up.” Again, he shook Donghyun’s body. This time is rougher than before.

And finally, after a few minutes Donghyun open up his eyelids, rubbing it with his hand before let out a groan of annoyed.

“H-hyunseong. What-what time is it. We have a schedule at 9 am.” Donghyun seems to panic and try to sit from the bed, but he held his head when it feel like pounding and make his vision blurry.

“Calm down hyung, Manager hyung already cancelled our schedule for today, since you are sick.”

“You said that I’m sick?”

Hyunseong nodded before took the cup of tea from the table. The older tried to sit properly and resting his back on the head of the bed. The deep sigh escaped from his mouth.

“I won’t manager hyung to think that you’re unable to be a good leader. Because that was my fault for make you drunk last night.” Hyunseong lowered his head as his hand’s grip in the cup tighter.

“That’s not your fault at all. Thank you for covered it up.”

“I just want to be a good dongsaeng for you.”

“About what you had said that you-“

“Don’t you think about anything else. Just act like I never told you about my feeling. That will be easier for us.” Hyunseong told him as holding his tears that almost spread from his eyes.

“But-“

“Just eat the porridge, I will go to my parents house. But I promise that I will be back tomorrow morning.” Hyunseong bowing before left the room and take his bag from the corner of the room.

“Rest well hyung.” He greeted and smiled toward the elder who just let his mouth open and close like a golden fish. He is really confused with the situation, what should he do?

Hyunseong try to avoid him, aren’t he? That’s why he wanna back to his hometown.

“Hyung, where is Hyunseong hyung going?” asked Minwoo who entering the room for checking the leader after Hyuseong gone from his sight.

“He went to his hometown.” Donghyun said simply with less of expression. His mind can’t think properly for now. All of Hyunseong’s images playing around inside his head.

He like him? Yes, he liked that guy a lot. But when he thought about their career, he will keep that feeling deep inside his heart. He won’t ruin anything that they already reached.

Hyunseong is too precious to be ruined off. He knew that the guy can be the brighter star with his beautiful voice.

“And you let him go away just like that. Without any explanations?” Minwoo asked again with arms crossed on his chest. Gazing the older with his smirk plastered on his face.

“Nothing to explain.”

“Yes you have.”

“He won’t listen.”

“You won’t try.”

Donghyun look at the youngest while laid back on the bed and cover up his body with his blanket. But Minwoo still stood there.

“Hyung, just confess already. He liked you so much, and you hurt him like this.”

“I’m not deserved him. He’s too precious. I won’t him to go down with me.” Donghyun said while his head popped out from the blanket. How can the kid like Minwoo talking about love with him. Who is he? He just a little kid.

“What do you mean with going down?”

“You such a little kid, don’t you know that you’re annoying.” Donghyun snapped his mind out, kick off the blanket which now laying on the floor.

 “And you such a stupid."

Donghyun’s jaw opened up widely to hear that words. How dare that maknae said that he was stupid?

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Jeongmin on his way to the dorm when he seeing Hyunseong heading to the subway. He sighed when he realized that the older has his bag over his shoulder.

 

 “Hyung, where you will be going?” he approach that figure who smiling toward him.

“I just wanna visiting my parents. I’ll back tomorrow.”

He waving his hands to the younger before disappear.

Jeongmin just let out a deep breath, thinking about how stubborn his two hyung are. He smiled when the door of his dorm appear on his sight. The shopping bag that he held is too heavy, so he almost running to reach his resting place.

He put the shopping bag on the counter of kitchen before heading to his room. He was so tired, and he needed to take a short nap maybe until lunch time.

His hand was already on the handle of the door when Minwoo come to him. Close the door that already opened up slightly. They see that, clearly.

And Jeongmin’s hand was shaking, shivering and cold in Minwoo’s palm. Minwoo can see from his corner’s eyes that tears already escaped from those small eyes. His heart aches to see the mirror prince hurt like this. He don’t know why he can almost knowing all about his hyungs’ feel and what they have thinking. He’s super sensitive with the other’s feeling. He knew that Donghyun and Hyunseong have the same feeling since the beginning. And he knew that the twins are in relationship even no one told him about that.

And he knew so well that the one beside him has a feeling toward the older twin. That’s why Minwoo never has the courage to speak out his feeling to this boy. He just let it buried so deep in his heart. Because he knew who is the one that vivid in Jeongmin’s heart. That is not him. That’s Youngmin.

Minwoo just holding the sweating hand belong to Jeongmin, walking far away from their dorm.

His chest tightening when he saw the painful expression from Jeongmin’s face the time he seen what happened on his room. The twins just making out in front of his eyes, what else that hurting you more than seeing the person that you love making love with someone else.

Minwoo stopped and turn to hugging the fragile frame beside him. Patting Jeongmin’s back to give him some comforted feeling.

“It’s hurt.”

Minwoo can hear that soft whimper out from the elder’s mouth. His face was buried on Minwoo’s neck and began to sobbing hard.