Revealing Problem

Is it LOVE..???

Is it love?

 

Jeongmin woke up the next morning and hurriedly sat up from his lying state. He sighed in relief when he checked on his clothes and it still wrapped on his body despite not too nicely.

Jeongmin tugged his head to the pillow above him when he thought that he couldn’t trust Minwoo anymore. But he was happy when Minwoo hold his word not to do something that he didn’t want to. 

Just after he had the good thought, several thoughts popped out from his head. How that Minwoo had done a thing or two things to him when he was sleeping? Minwoo kissed him when he was sleeping before, right? That was no guarantee that Minwoo wouldn’t do it again, right?

And he was actually a sleepyhead and really hard to wake up, right? It could make Minwoo taking an advantage on him, right?

 Just like that many ‘thought’ came through his mind that made his trust to Minwoo fade in seconds.

He glanced at the mirror that placed on his right side, just simple glance before he dropped his vision.

He was in mess, his hair wasn’t in it right style. But not like what he always does in his dorm; at that time he let his hair sticking out to any directions.

His eyes looked tired and his lips also swollen because of what Minwoo did last night.

His palms moved up to cover his face, at that time he didn’t know how to react when Minwoo came to see him again.

Should he act nonchalantly? Casually like nothing had happened?

 

 

 

Jeongmin still covered up his face when the door swayed open. A figure of Minwoo appeared from behind of the door, making his movement to his hyung’s bed.

 “Hyung, are you alright?” Minwoo asked as he sat on the edge of the bed, staring around the room and sighed when he knew that every time he would be there, there was only Jeongmin who always came inside his head.

He was aware that from now on, that place couldn’t make him felt the calm and quite feeling anymore. Because he would always remember the fear on Jeongmin’s eyes and his rudeness, also his guilty feeling.

Minwoo wanted to touch Jeongmin’s shoulder but the elder seemed moving away from him, which made Minwoo felt more guilty and scared. He was afraid that Jeongmin might be wouldn’t want to see him nor close with him like the way they used to.

He shouldn’t do it at the first place, he shouldn’t kiss him. But he couldn’t handle his feeling and his lust when his eyes found the fairly face in front of him.

“I’m sorry hyung, I won’t do it again. You can punch me or kick me or do whatever you want but forgive me after that. I really regret it. Hyung, Jeongmin hyung, answer me.” Minwoo looked at Jeongmin who had his head facing the sheet.

Silence filled the room when there were no one speaking for another minutes.

“I don’t want to talk about it right now.” Jeongmin suddenly replied, got out from the bed and grabbed his jacket from the couch.

 

 

^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6

 

 

“Hyung, where have you been?” Kwangmin greeted Jeongmin and Minwoo when they had arrived in their dorm.

Minwoo glared Kwangmin which made the latter flinched and stepped aside, letting Minwoo passing him to the living room.

“I’m fine Kwangmin. I’m tired; I will sleep on my room.” Jeongmin said heading to the room across the front door.

He stepped inside the room and found someone was sleeping soundlessly on the bed beside his bed. Without knowing his face Jeongmin already knew that the one under the blanket was Youngmin. The boy had sheet covered his body-Jeongmin guessed.

He threw his back down to his own bed and took a deep-long breath. His eyes closed tightly while he pressed his forefinger and thumb to his forehead.

The headache was not only caused by lack of sleep last night, but also his miserable mind seemed giving impact to it.

Not long after he saw Kwangmin shown up to their room. Jeongmin sat from his laying position and eyeing Kwangmin who moved to his brother and made the blanket covering Youngmin bare shoulder.

 

“Are you okay, hyung?” the sudden question made Jeongmin snapped out from his thought.

“Nde?” Jeongmin didn’t really hear what Kwangmin said, he just knew that Kwangmin mentioned his name lately.

“I asked whether you okay, hyung? You seem like absence minded these days.” Kwangmin asked sharply.

“No, I’m fine. Just a bit tired, though.” He minded to answer it naturally. But Kwangmin isn’t easy to trick.

“Thank you.”

“Huh?” Jeongmin lifted his face up to look at Kwangmin who smiled toward him.

“Thank you? What for?” Jeongmin giggled to cover his nervousness. It couldn’t be that Kwangmin knew about everything he hid, right?

 

Kwangmin smiled tenderly and came to hug him. Unexpected hug from his rivals? No, they weren’t rivals because Jeongmin had been given up before the war began.

“I just want to say it to you. Thank you, and sorry. For made you always suffered with that hurting feeling inside your heart.” Kwangmin released the hug and left dozen Jeongmin on his bed.

 


^_^6^_^6^_^6^_^6^_^6^_^6

 

Quite long time update… and quite short… I know… I just don’t know how to write my feeling down into this story… I involve my feeling into the story, so it comes out depend on my mood… hehe

I expect that this story will has the ending soon… >,<

 

Ppyong~