Overthingking

Is it LOVE..???

Donghyun sat still on his bed, thinking. Minwoo said that he is such a stupid.

“Argh.. That kid.” He ruffled his hair and messed it up. But he doesn’t care about it anymore. His heart and brain are on the opposite states. His hearts wanna get Hyunseong and lives forever with that boy. But his brain was still on his stubbornness to hide his feeling. He can’t ruin all of things that they already reached.

He tried to close his eyes, but that’s not helping. He still thinking and thinking about that boy over and over again.

He sat up from his sleep and kicking off the blanket, through his hand over his hair harshly.

“Should I going to get him?”

“Argh.. ani, ani. He said that we can’t.”

“But… Argh..!! Shim Hyunseong you make me going insane..!!!” Donghyun shouted as pulled out his hair.

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

“Feeling well hyung?” Minwoo asked to Jeongmin who resting his head on Minwoo’s shoulder. They spend the afternoon on a hill near their dorm.

Jeongmin doesn’t replies with word, he just nodding his head as his eyes closed.

Minwoo caressing that soft hair belongs to Jeongmin, even though he’s the youngest of the group, his thought is mature enough than the others.

“You wanna go home now?” Minwoo asked when the sun has goes down already. The night sky was become a bit dark, but there’s so many stars that illuminating them.

“Can’t we going somewhere but our dorm? I’m not strong enough to face them, to face the reality.” Jeongmin murmured as grabbed on Minwoo’s shirt tightly.

“Wanna get some food? You don’t even have breakfast right?”

Jeongmin nodded his head and began to standing up. The smiled from the younger lips made him smile slightly as the return.

 “Gomawo.” He whispered when they walk side by side.

“It’s nothing hyung.” Minwoo replied, he has a courage to grabs Jeongmin’s tiny fingers and held it while they were walking.

Jeongmin just gazing silently on their hands, it was intertwined to one another. He slowly pulled his hand back from Minwoo’s grip. Made the younger realize that he was over acted.

“Mianhe.” Minwoo apologized.

“No, I’m just…” that’s little paused between it. “…Just forget it.” Jeongmin finish his sentence.

“Sorry hyung.”

“It’s nothing to forgive.” Jeongmin said as walking away.

Minwoo lowered his head before takes a deep breath. He should thinking about something fun to make Jeongmin smiles again. And he smiles when he has an idea. He running to reach the older and tugged his sleeves.

“Hyung, you wanna go to the theme park?” Minwoo asked while standing in front of the elder, he release his grip on Jeongmin’s sleeve hurriedly.

“Eumm.. but someone maybe will recognize us without mask.”

“I have this.” Minwoo showed him two caps and crafts from his bag. Grinning as the older’s jaw seems to falling down.

“How can-?”

“Come on hyung..!” Minwoo shouted as pulled Jeongmin’s arms to follow him. 

 

 

“Minwoo, I want that mirror. Get it for me please.” Jeongmin pointing a mirror that hung on the wall.

Minwoo just sighed with jeongmin’s behavior. He feels like he’s the older here. They walked on the theme park with Jeongmin holding an ice cream, pleading on him to get that mirror. Who is the hyung exactly?

But one though that existed on Minwoo’s mind is that they are like a couple who going for a date.

Minwoo smiles with that thought, the date which he always imagined.

“Minwoo, please get it for me.” Jeongmin looking at Minwoo with puppy eyes look.

“Why don’t you get it by yourself?”

“It’s fine that you won’t.” Jeongmin began to walk away and leaves Minwoo who hide small smiles on his face.

“Arraseo, I will get it for you hyung.”

“Jinjja..?!” Jeongmin’s eyes glistering when Minwoo said he will play the game for him.

After a while Minwoo can win the game, and he gave the mirror to Jeongmin who eagerly grabbed it from Minwoo’s hand.

“Satisfied?” Asked Minwoo with smirked on his lips. To see Jeongmin happy is everything for him.

“Nde, gomawo Minu-ya..” Jeongmin said as pinch the younger cheek.

“Since it was almost midnight, we should go home now.” Minwoo suggested and grabbing Jeongmin’s wrist.

“I don’t want to. Can we stayed somewhere except our dorm?” Jeongmin murmured softly. Head bowing with shaken voice.

Minwoo sighed as nodding. He wouldn’t let this cutie Mirror Prince to suffer, not this time.

Without said a word Minwoo led the older to the somewhere Jeongmin never knew about the existence before.

“Where are we?”

“Here, I show you my secret place.” Minwoo open up a window and with a little jumped he through the window.

Jeongmin’s jaw dropped open. This place just unbelievable, this is look like a dump place from the outside. And he thinks that the inside wouldn’t be different.

“Palliwa, let me help you.” Minwoo said as dropping a box for Jeongmin to step on. He knows that the older will has a little trouble for jumping, so the box will help him right?

“N-nde, but..”

“What you’re waiting for hyung?” Minwoo cried above Jeongmin who pouting his lips.

“Is it safe?” Jeongmin asked hesitantly, made the younger to roll his eyes lazily.

“Of course, hyung. Just come in, I will show you everything inside.”

“Okay then, I’m trust you.” Minwoo nodded his head repeatedly and helped Jeongmin to through the window.

Jeongmin’s jaw once again almost dropped from it place. The place is more than pretty enough.

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

“Umma… I’m home.” Hyunseong walks slowly to his house, there are high gate and wide wooden door in front of him.

“Hyunseong-ssi..” The butler welcomed him in the doorway. The house looks so comfortable and huge as well.

“Where is everyone?” He asked as stepping to the living room.

“Mr. Shim has a business at Tokyo, and your umma went to Paris yesterday. She said that she will build a boutique there.”

Hyunseong just sighed when the butler finished with his explanation. This is meant that he will be alone here, since his brother isn’t in Seoul too.

“Okay, thank you.” He said as took his way to his bedroom.

Hyunseong sighed as throw his body to the bed, snuggled to the blanket eagerly.

Hyunseong thought maybe it will be fine that he just lay on the bed whole of day. No one will interrupt him, right?

With that Hyunseong closed his eyes and slowly goes to the deep sleep.

 

“Hyunseong-ssi, there is someone who want to meet you. It was waiting for you on the first floor.” The butler said over the door and knocked it repeatedly.

Hyunseong let out a groan and ruffled his hair in annoyance.

“Nuguya?” He asked with husky voice.

“It said that it just want to meet you for a while and talk to you. It said that this person really want to meet you.” The butler replied. “And you should be hurry.” He added.

“Who is the one who want to meet me?”

 

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A/N : This is it… a little JeongWoo moment… I love them, even though I love JeongSeong more… kekeke~

So, I don’t know where this story will be going… but I will do my best…

Feel free for comment and subscribe… ^^