Stupidity

Is it LOVE..???

Jeongmin freeze on the spot he has standing right now. The scene on the corner of the room made his heart hurt. The two boys on the corner too eager for notice that Jeongmin looked at them.

Without looking back, Jeongmin decide to go back to Hyunseong’s room. He entered the room with smile plastered on his lips. Smiling so nicely just like nothing had happened.

“Why you were coming back?” Hyunseong asked when Jeongmin approaching him and sitting on the edge of the bed.

“NO reason, I just want to spend my time to entertain you.” He replied with a lie.

“Oh… it’s only you who cared about me. I appreciate that. Gomawo Jeongminnie.” Hyunseong chuckled and punch Jeongmin’s shoulder softly.

“You’re welcome. And you should give me some pay back for this.” Jeongmin said playfully, tried to forgetting the scene that appeared on the corner of the kitchen. The scene when the two boys kissing each other passionately. Just thinking about that made Jeongmin’s heart hurt a lot.

He even not noticing that his tears slipped on his cheek, made Hyunseong frowned to see that.

“Mind to telling me what happening?” Hyunseong asked, tapping Jeongmin’s shoulder. And he shook his head as an answer. He won’t make everything to be worst.

“Okay. No problem that you won’t.” said Hyunseong, hugging the younger who crying in silence.

 

 

 

Knock knock..!!!

The front door knocked by someone. That was loud and rough.

Hyunseong have awake with that noises. He grabbed the clock and checking that there are 2 in the morning. He look that Minwoo still sleeping and snoring beside him, but the other person who supposed to lay there was gone this morning.

Knock knock..!!!

The person in front of the door knocking more and more than loud, maybe Hyunseong should checking it by himself.

“Wait a minute.” He said as unlocking the door. And when the door had opened, he saw Donghyun limp body passed him.

“Hyung, what happened?” Hyunseong asked as grabbed the other wrist. Holding him so he wouldn’t  fell to the ground.

“I’m not a good friend and I’m not the one who supposed to be the leader.” He mumbled and pulled out his hand from Hyunseong’s. He looked mess, his shirt untidy and body cold as ice. He probably has a long time on the out site.

“Hyung, you’re drunk. What happened?” the others came out from theirs room and approaching the drunken guy.

“I’m not good enough, I’m sorry. I’m a fool. I’m-“ He can’t finish his word when he passed out already.

The fifth members have holding him before he hit the hard floor. They look at each other with worried and confused face.

“Just put him on the bed.” Kwangmin said and the others nodded in agreement.

Kwangmin and Youngmin carrying the drunken leader and throw him on the bed. They stretch their hands before covering Donghyun with blanket.

“He needed to get some rest.” Kwangmin said as glaring the others.

“And we need it too. We have schedule tomorrow.” Jeongmin remembered. With that he stepped to the doorway, leaving Hyunseong, Minwoo, and Donghyun.

“Hyung, I thought that Donghyun hyung have some problem. He isn’t a guy who drinking a lot just for fun.” Kwangmin said, staring at Jeongmin and Youngmin who staring back at him with no word. Seeing that no one of them would answer, Kwangmin just sighed.

“Okay, I will sleep. Beside, you two looked so bad right now. Jaljayo.” Kwangmin greeted them and let his eyes closed immediately.

 

 

“You should go back to sleep, Minwoo.” Hyunseong command the younger. But Minwoo pouting his lips as shook his head.

‘He’s cute, nobody can resist that cute face. And maybe Donghyun hyung had fallen for him long time ago.’ Hyunseong though.

“Just sleep, you have a class tomorrow.” Hyunseong said while smiling on him. Make the younger lay back on the bed.

“Jaljayo, hyung.” Minwoo whispered softly. He really want to help those two stupid hyung he have, but he need a plan for it. He felt that Hyunseong through his fingers on his hear, helping him to back for sleep.

“You have something on your mind? Want to tell me what about it?”

Minwoo shocking his head and let his eyelids closed for deep sleep. He would though about it later.

If none of his two stupid hyung would solve it, he will be the one who help them with their feeling. They just need to figure out what they want and who they want to be. How can them to be that fool and scared.