Confession

Is it LOVE..???

Donghyun sigh, massaging his temple as sat on the edge of his bed. Hyunseong lied there with wet towel on his forehead, pale face and trembled lips which appearing made the leader feel that its all is his fault.

"I'm sorry Hyunseong." Donghyun wispered while rubbing Hyunseong's hair softly. He's the one who always hurting the boy. He knew that, he's not blind. He knew what the meaning of Hyunseong's gaze toward him. He knew when the younger blusing when he said something sweet or only staring back at him.
He barely know what the younger felt toward him. The younger had a crush toward him, obviously.

I'm sorry, the only word he can said to him.
He pretend to act like he know nothing. Ignoring all the clue which the younger gave him.
He's too afraid for made a relationship with someone else.
He won't end up with heart broken again.
He just can't.

---------

Hyunseong opened his eyes while his smile rising to see Donghyun sleep beside him. Not lying on the bed, just sat on the chair while his head resting on the edge of the bed.
He sat up and felt something felt on Donghyun's hand. Make the sleep guy awakend all of sudden.

"Mianhe hyung, i'm not mean to woken you up." Hyunseong stuttered, lowered his head as pressed his back on the head of the bed.

"No, i don't mind. Are you alright?" Donghyun standing up and placed his palm on Hyunseong's forehead.
The fever isn't as bad as last night.

"Nan gwenchana. Just had a little headache i thought." Hyunseong smiled and want to going from the bed. But Donghyun shook his head and made him sat back on the soft bed.

"I need to shower." Hyunseong said with sigh.

"I'll help you to walk. Or you want me to-"

"Why you're so kind to me hyung?" Hyunseong asked as glared Donghyun who avoiding his gaze.

"It-it because i'm the leader." Donghyun replied.

'Huh, leader.' Hyunseong's bitterly smile appear when he heard about the reason. It just because he's the leader. He care for me just as a leader.

"You can leave, hyung." Hyunseong said flattered as pointing the door way.

'I know that it was wrong, i had supposed to said thank you and sorry for his kindness to stand by me for the whole night.
But i felt some disappointed entering my heart and spread the feeling of hurts over my body.
I want him to say that it because he likes me.

I want him so bad.' Hyunseong said inside his head. His hand forming into fist under the blanket.

"Hyunseong-ah, what do you mean?" Donghyun leaned in closer to the bed, his hand reach the boy's cheek before has slapped by the younger when he began to caressing his wet cheek.

Hyunseong doesn't know why he was crying, he just felt that it's right for him to cry this time.

"What's wrong? Just tell me, is that something bothering you?" Donghyun asked softly. Now looking so deeply in those black eyes, only seeing the pain and may be disappontment.

Hyunseong just shook his head. His teary eyes glaring the olders, too obvious that he can't hide those painful feeling anymore.

"Stop it hyung, stop pretending like you were care about me." He said that just like whispering. But loud enaugh for Donghyun to heard.

"I-i cared about you. I'm the le-"

"The Leader. Yeah, that's right. You really cared, my leader. And my stupid heart wanting more and more for those attention you gave me." Hyunseong cut his word, and irritated tone showed up at his words.
Hyunseong gazing at the silent Donghyun sitting on the edge of the bed.
He will do it now.

"Are you too afraid for loving someone again? Can't you just give your heart for me?"

donghyun gasp when those question's escaped from the younger's mouth.

But he said nothing for the answer, beside he stood up from the bed as patting the younger's head gently.

"You have a bad fever. You don't know what was you just said."
With that, he walked away from the room and closed the door behind him.

Donghyun pov


I take my way out of the room. Breathing heavily as i stepped to the kitchen counter.
Grabbed random bottle of mineral water and gulping the half of it.

My brain was full with the figure of Hyunseong. He just confessed to me a while a go, and all i did is ignoring him.
I'm so selfish, even i know about his feeling from the beginning. I'm still gave him a high hope by showing more attention on him.
It just like i take him to the sky high and throwed him to the hard of the earth.

Hyunseong just a kind and innocent boy who shouldn't deserved all those pain of being rejected.
I'm not sure about my feeling toward that boy yet.
The pain of my first love still pinned on my heart.

"Aargh.." I hit the kitchen counter as panting hard.
I was hurting one of my dongsaeng's heart and broke it already.

I can't thinking straight, my head is hurt. It's like something weight has rest on my shoulder, made me felt tired even more.

I wash my face before dried it with the towel on the right side.

"Where are you will be going hyung?"
I turned back to see Jeongmin glaring on me with that curious face.
I was halfway to the door with my jacket wrapped my body.

"I need some fresh air." I replied as slam the front door loud enaugh.
Yeah, i need some fresh air outside.

I put my cap and mask on, jogging to the bus station which i know isn't that far from our dorm.

------------------------

Jeongmin entering the room just to see Hyunseong curled up in to a ball with face hide on the pillow.
His shoulder was shaking and he can hear the sobs that escape from the boy.

"Hyung, are you okay." Jeongmin gently squeezing the trembling shoulder.
Like he had expect, the boy was crying.

"Hyung." he called softly, through his hand on the elder's hairs.

The older moved slightly, facing Jeongmin with red, wet eyes. Hyunseong sat up and hugged him tightly as tears flowing to his shoulder.

"Jeongmin, why is love felt so hurt?" Hyunseong whispered with low and weak voice. And Jeongmin patted his back to calm him down.
He can't say anything so. He also felt the hurt side of love, and he also can't solved it out.

So, there they are just hugging each other untill Jeongmin feel his shoulder become heavy with Hyunseong's head rest there, unmoved.

He placed the older on the bed and moved his leg toward the kitchen, ready for the breakfast, even it was at 10am already.
His smiled rising when he start to cooking.
But it just for a while before his smile disappear.
This is the hurt side of his love story.



A/N : I thought that i change the story line too much now... Is it boring chapter, right? I know -,-