Giving Chance

Is it LOVE..???

Hyunseong opened his eyes when he felt fingers caressing his hair softly, it really made him comfortable in that such really comfortable sleep position.

Then he heard someone chuckled above him that causing him to shoot his eyes open immediately.

“Good morning, Hyunseongie-ya.” Donghyun said when Hyunseong lift up his face abruptly after his chuckle.

 Hyunseong seemed nervous to see his body already lay on the bed with head had rested on top of the elder’s chest. Last night he was sure that he sat on the chair beside the bed, not on the bed.

Did he walk when he was sleeping?

Hyunseong got up from the bed in rush and immediately standing straight beside the bed.

“Hyung, I’m sorry. I… I’m… I just panic and get you to my room and trust me, I didn’t do anything to you.” Hyunseong quickly gave his explanation.

Donghyun chuckled and removed the drained-handcraft from his forehead.

“No, no need to explain. I know who you are. You always are the honest person, and it wasn’t like me who always lie, even lie to myself.” Donghyun said while he now standing in front of Hyunseong.

 However, Hyunseong didn’t know how to do, so he just stood still on his spot when Donghyun became so close over him.

“I claimed myself to be the leader.  Meanwhile I’m nothing but coward indeed.” Donghyun admitted as took Hyunseong’s hands on his.

“Hyung, don’t force yourself.” Hyunseong slowly pulled his hands out from the grip. His lips were forming a smile, the bitter one.

Hyunseong wanted to leave the room, but Donghyun had his hand lingered over him.

“Do you still love me?” Donghyun asked Hyunseong who stunned inside his grip. He could feel how Hyunseong tensed when he required that question to him.

“Y-yes. Why?” Hyunseong closed his eyes as he inhaled deeply, tried to restrain his heartbeat.

However, Donghyun saw it so funny when Hyunseong inhaled and exhaled hardly that made his chest moving up and down repeatedly.

“Do you want to give me a chance?” Donghyun demanded, pressing his lips to Hyunseong’s left ear. Made the younger bitted his lower lip as the weird sensation slipped through his ear.

“What chance?” Hyunseong played dumb while trying to escape from Donghyun’s embrace.

Donghyun giggled and turned Hyunseong’s body around so it could face him.

“This chance.”

Without any warning Donghyun leaned over to capture Hyunseong’s lips while linking their fingers together.

Hyunseong’s eyes seemed to pop open in shocking state. Donghyun began nibbling his lower lip, begging him to give more access into his mouth.

Still with a bit hesitation Hyunseong opened his mouth just a little which made Donghyun smiling into the kiss, he is still a shy Hyunseong.

He closed his eyes when he felt Donghyun slipping his tongue into his warm mouth that made his legs seemed weak and shaking.

Fortunately Donghyun had his hands lingered on his waist which support him to stand steady.

However, Hyunseong still couldn’t get use to the sensation that went through his veins; it just felt too weird to describe. But however, he likes it too much and he glad that his first kiss is Donghyun, the one he love and someone who love him back.

He didn’t want it to go, the feeling of need and to be love. He wanted it to plant forever.

Even when Donghyun gave sign to pull off from the kiss Hyunseong unconsciously pulled him back into that sweet and passionate kiss.

“Hyunseong-ah, should we continue while your butler is watching?” Donghyun mumbled into his mouth. It made Hyunseong came back to his sense in three seconds.

He hurriedly let go off Donghyun’s lips before he could see his butler had been standing in his room door, expressionless.

Hyunseong was panting and looking at his butler before looked back to his hyung who just standing calmly in front of him.

‘How could he be so calm?’ Hyunseong thought then walked nervously to his butler.

“Ahjussi… I… You don’t…”

“I don’t see anything, Hyunseong-ssi.” The butler said and left his room after he put the trays on the nightstand table.

“Emm.. Thank you ahjussi.” Hyunseong awkwardly thanked him.

“Nde. Be sure to at least close the door when you do something private, Hyunseong-ssi.” The butler made him blushed and wanted to dig a big hole and hiding there.

Donghyun just giggled before closed the door after the butler left.

“He is right. We need to close it, or even locked it before we do something private.” Donghyun spoke sneeringly and cupped the younger’s cheek between his hands.

“So, want to continue?” Donghyun gave him a light peck.

“M-mwo? No, we need to go back to our dorm.” Hyunseong avoided his eyes and began to pack his thing into his bag.

“You are cute, Hyunseongie.” Donghyun laughed and grabbed the younger’s wrist and pulled him into a hug.

“I’m not cute. I’m a man hyung.” Said Hyunseong leaned comfortably into Donghyun’s embrace.

“Nde, you’re a man. I thought that I would be crazy loving a man, but I felt that I had been crazy when I know that you would give up on your feeling for me.” Donghyun declared and tightening his hug.

“I don’t understand.” Hyunseong said innocently, made Donghyun chuckled and loosened his embrace.

“The thing you have to know is just that you are mine.” Donghyun stated before leaning forward to kiss him again.

 

 

^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6

 

Jeongmin couldn’t sleep at all, but he didn’t move either. Usually he would toss and rolling over here and there when he couldn’t sleep, but at that time he just lay quietly on his bed.

“Eungh… K-Kwang…”

He could hear it clearly. All their moan and weird noises stabbed into his heart, really hard and hurt him so much.

“Sst… Be quiet hyung, you can make Jeongmin hyung wake up.”

Even though Kwangmin said it in whisper, Jeongmin still could hear it very clear. He wanted to sleep, to be deaf just for tonight so he didn’t need to hear everything.

He had his palm pressed against his mouth to stop the sobs. He didn’t want to be hurt. He wanted to erase his feeling to Youngmin completely. But it seemed so hard for him to do it, to erase all of his feeling to the younger.

 

“B-but Kwang, He is a sleepyhead. He wouldn’t weak up just because we make some noises.” Youngmin said as chuckled, Jeongmin could hear that. Youngmin is happy, he should be happy as well, right?

 

BLAST..!!!

 

Sudden loud noise came from the door that forcedly open, made the twins gasping in surprise.

“Minwoo..!” They said in unison, Jeongmin popped his eyes open when that name was mentioned.

‘What is he doing here?’  Jeongmin thought but kept his position facing the wall and closed his eyes again.

 

Suddenly something placed on his ear, a fluffy ear-cover that he usually uses when it was winter now covering his ear.

 

“Sorry for disturbing your business, but I need to keep this person out of this room.”

Minwoo said without hesitation and pulled Jeongmin’s body to his arms and carried him out from the room.

Jeongmin didn’t respond Minwoo at all, just like a sleepyhead Youngmin thought he was.

He closed his eyes, and buried his face to the younger’s chest.

He just wanted to sleep, resting his mind from thinking about everything.

After a while he could feel his back placed against something soft, and he knew that it is a bed, Donghyun’s bed.

“Hyung.”

Soft voice could be heard as fingers wiped away the tears that trailed his cheeks.

Jeongmin turned his body to face the wall, avoiding Minwoo’s gaze.

That kid had been already sacrifice many times for him, but what he was doing? He pushed him aside when he knew that the younger only wanted to help.

“Hyung…” Minwoo began to speak, caressing the elder’s hair gently.

“I’m tired Minwoo. It’s hard.” Jeongmin finally spoke, letting his head being caressed by Minwoo. Somehow it felt really comfortable to have Minwoo beside him.

“It’s hard because you won’t let your love for Youngmin go.” Minwoo spoke, disappointed made his voice vibrating and sound harsh.

“..”

 Jeongmin could hear that the younger were cursing and he might be ruffling his hear by then. But was there any other thing that Jeongmin could do?

Just then Jeongmin could feel the bed squeaked a bit, it made sign that Minwoo crawled onto the bed.

“Jeongmin hyung.” Minwoo shook his shoulder, but Jeongmin stunned and rejected to turn his body or even just staring to the younger.

“What should I do, Minwoo? I don’t deserve your kindness when all I do is always hurting you.” Jeongmin stated, his tears were pouring again.

Then he felt it, Minwoo pulled his shoulder hard and was hugging him very tightly.

 They were there, in that such laying position with Minwoo hugging him. He should be scared by that, but he didn’t. He felt more comfortable, there was no more anxiety.

“You are perfect. And it was me who always hurt you, I’m sorry.” Minwoo whispered to the elder’s ear and released the hug.

“Now, I don’t want you to be hurt again. Give me a chance, would you?”

Jeongmin lift his head up and gazing Minwoo who stared him with gentle smile plastered on his lips.

“Chance?” Jeongmin asked a bit terrified.

“Yes. I love you so much Lee Jeongmin.” Minwoo leaned down and pressed their forehead together, while his hand caressing the elder’s cheek gently.

Jeongmin felt like he was being under spell and nodded his head slightly. Minwoo’s free hand reached his and brought their hands clutching to each other.

“You better sleep hyung.” Minwoo said as he had his arm lingering around Jeongmin’s waist.

“Thank you Minwoo.” Jeongmin said and brought his face to the yunger’s chest and gripped the younger’s shirt.

Minwoo smiled as he realized that they would be sleep next to each other with intertwined hands.

“Good night.” Minwoo whispered and kiss his lover’s head in his embrace. 

 

 

 

^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6

 

 

 

A/N : So… This is the end… ^^

Please give me your comment about this story… do you like it or not..???

Thank you for always support me with all of my lacking in writing…

My subscribers, I love you all… thank you… ^^

 

Ppyong~