I'm not that strong

Is it LOVE..???

We, there was me and Jeongmin still sat on the bench near with the staff. He know me so well as a friend, even brother.
I know that now he looking at me as bit his lower lip. He should be worrying me like usual.

"Hyung, are you really sure? they will-"

"i know what will happend. don't too worried about me. i can stand it, okey." I ruffled jeongmin's hair and try to giving him my soft smile, or fake smile, to be honest.

"but hyung-"

"im fine, jeongminnie." i tried to make sure that i'm okey. At least he just nodding weakly.

Author pov

"I'm fine, Jeongminnie." the older replied and throw his gaze to the hall way where his friends start to filming their scene.

But the older never expected that it will hurting him that much to seen it.
He saw Donghyun who now transfering a candy for Minwoo. They really do it, that's real candy kiss!

And Hyunseong can feel that his eyes tear up right now.
But why he can't move for avoid or at least just not looking at that scene anymore.

Before he burst into tears, Jeongmin drag him headed to the rest room.
He close the door before received a hug from the taller boy who crying on his shoulder.
Jeongmin hugging back the other while patted his shoulder softly.

"You're right Jeongmin. I'm not that strong to see him doing that. I can't stand it anymore, it's hurting me so much." He said almost whispered to Jeongmin's ear.

Jeongmin release the hug and wipe Hyunseong tears before dragged him to the couch.

"Listen hyung. I know how you love him so much, with all of your heart and even your soul. The thing that should you do are confessed." he said to the older.

"But its not that easy. It will be awkward if i seddently confess. I'm affraid."

"It's not a suddent act. We had been together more than one year. And-"

"Oh, you two are here." the leader named Donghyun entered the room and cut Jeongmin's word. He pay his attention to Hyunseong who still sobbing while wiped his tears.

Jeongmin smile at Donghyun and stand from his seat.

"Oh hyung, i will got some painkiller cause i thought that Hyunseong had headache. Please stay with him for a while." Jeongmin said while headed to the doorway.
Leaving the two guy in awkward moment.

Hyunseong looking on his shoes to avoid Donghyun's gaze.
He felt ashame because Donghyun find him sobbing like a child.

"Is that why you are crying? You have a headache?" Donghyun cares Hyunseong's hairs before cupped his cheek so he can see those swollen eyes.

"Y-yes." Hyunseong short replied.

"I'm fine hyung, just need take a rest for a while." he continue and began to stand up before Donghyun grabbed his wrist, so his body back down to the couch again.

"Here, you can resting on my lap. I'll take care of you." Donghyun smiling and made Hyunseong's cheek feel warm inside.

"Are you sure that it was okey if i do that?" Hyunseong asked with flush face, not seeing on Donghyun's eyes. But when he felt his hair ruffled, he knew that there was the sign that it's okey for him to doing that. His heart beats more than fast at that time. Pounding and pounding in his chest which transfered something like great feeling on his mind. Make him can't hold his smiled when his head lay down on the elder's lap.

"Gomawo for taking care of me hyung." Hyunseong whispered but loud enaugh to hear by the other.

"Cheonmanhaeyo Seongi-ya. By the way, i'm the leader here. Hehe" Donghyun said still caressing Hyunseong's hairs softly.

But what he just said made the smile on Hyunseong's face dissappear.

'So, he just taking care of me because he is the leader.' Hyunseong relieve a sigh.

'Ah, what are you wishes Hyunseong. Wish that he will say cause he loving you? Stop dreaming!' that what Hyunseong's mind.
He felt like flying to the seventh sky but throw so hard to the earth.

'I'ts painful.' He said on his mind before closing his eyes with Donghyun caressing his hairs softly.

 

_______________________________________________

 

Sorry, im so busy lately...