Chapter 1-What I Feel

Is it LOVE..???

Hyunseong pov

 

I was standing in silence beside him. Listen to the song he was singing right now.

His unique voice made me smile slightly, it always sounds like the music of heaven in my ears.

"Enough for today. You have practiced better guys." said our vocal's teacher while patting our shoulders one by one.

We bowed as our teacher made his way heading to the door before leaving us in tiredness.

We glanced at each other before getting down on our . The training really tiring that we actually run out of energy and voice. I felt so thirsty as my lungs seemed burning since the lesson had started three hours ago.

I turned my gaze to look at the other members who were drinking their mineral water.

I looked at my empty bottle and sighing deeply.

'Oh God, I'm so thirsty.' I almost yelled inside my mind before I saw a bottle with half water inside emerged in front of my face.

I looked up to see the person who handed me the bottle.

"Donghyun hyung?" It surprised me to see him actually felt concern toward me, the one who is not too visible for people to give their attention.

"You look so tired and I guess you're thirsty as well. Here, you can drink it instead." he smiled as gave me the bottle. I hesitantly reached the bottle from his hand. 

"How about you hyung?" I asked in confusion.

He looks tired too. How can I accept his kindness when I know that he needs it too.

 

"No problem. I'm done." he sat beside me and pressed his back against the wall, closed his eyes while taking a deep breath.

"Gomawo hyung." I said and he nodded as the response.

"Will you back to the dorm now hyung?" I asked him since there was only both of us that leaving inside.

The other members had gone to our dorm maybe minutes ago.

"You go first. I just need resting my body for a while." he answered with eyes still closed peacefully.

His breathing became steady from time to time. If I didn't know any better I would think that he was sleeping right there.

Seemed like he was really tired with all of our schedules, beside, he was the leader.

He took care of us like a good hyung all the time.

Like what he did just now, he was really kind and understanding when we needed something.

I admired him a lot since... I didn't know when it had actually started.

I was just finding myself who admired him too much now.

I was still looking at his flawless face when he threw his gaze on me.

He made our eyes meet for a second before I bowed my head with my face totally flushed.

Suddenly I felt he pinched my cheek while chuckling, I just knew that someone's laugh can be this smooth.

"You are such a cutie."

What?! Did he just say that I was such a cutie? A cutie?!

Ck. was he just teasing me?

Yeah! It must be his other jokes.

I knew that I’m not a typical cute boy.

Who's ever said that a 178 cm guy with muscles was cute?

I'm just a clumsy boy with no charisma or eye smile or something like that. Even I have the thought that no one ever noticed me.

Poor me. Yeah? No. No need to feel pity for who I am anyway.

He patted his to clean the dust before offering me a hand.

I smiled when he grabbed my hand to help me stand up.

"We should go back to our dorm now." he told me softly and led me to the door.

Then we were walking hand in hand for no reason.

'Does he do this with the others too? Or it is only his way to befriend someone? Or this is a friendship's way of hands holding or...'

Aissh..!!! What was I thinking about.

Of course Donghyun hyung was holding my hand as a hyung who took care of his dongsaeng.

NO OTHER reason I think.

-----------------------

A/n : the first chapter...

I don't know if it interesting or not, but hope you enjoy it.

 

*I have done some editing up there, but yeah.. feels like there are still many mistakes..  but hope it's more comfortable for you to read ^^

pPyong~