The Queenkas

{HIATUS} Through My Lens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n Chinese is in red and English is in green ^^)

Ailee POV

*So glad that it’s lunch time already~*

I quickly packed up my belongings and swung my bag over my shoulder. I waved goodbye to Ms. Kim and blended in with the current of students rushing down the hallway towards the cafeteria. I walk through a set of navy blue double doors and my eyes widen a little bit.

The cafeteria was ENORMOUS. There were dozens of circular wooden tables and each table had six navy blue chairs around it. The back wall of the cafeteria was covered with large windows that let in plenty of natural light and the floors were made of honey colored oak that was shined to perfection. There were large floor to ceiling columns that gave the room a more sophisticated feel to it and the ceiling was a pale yellow color with white t and glass windows.

The kitchen was on the right and the staff is putting out trays of delicious smelling food. Students were lined up with plates and trays waiting for their turn to be served.

I grab a plate and fill it up with a nice salad with fresh lettuce, tomatoes, avocadoes, cucumbers, chopped chicken and Italian dressing. I take a bottle of iced tea to drink and an apple for later. After paying for my lunch at the register I look around the cafeteria for Amber or just a place to sit (it was pretty crowded already).

I feel someone jab my side and I momentarily wince a little from the pain, but quickly recover and turn around to return the favor. A flash of short blonde hair rushes past me and barely dodges my jab.

“Damn woman, you may not seem athletic, but you have the reflexes of a ninja!” Amber says while patting my side apologetically.

“You know it llama, but can you find other ways of greeting me? Preferably less violent ones?” I say while laughing and gently poking her side.

“Alright fair enough, but if you want to survive this lunch hour, you should come with me.” she says while linking arms with me and pulling me towards her table.

We make our way across the cafeteria to a cluster of tables by the windows and Amber stops in front of a table with four other girls in front of it.

“Yo girls, I brought fresh meat here to eat lunch with us. Ailee these are my girls aka f(x). Girls meet Ailee, my new friend from Canada.” Amber says while gesturing from me to the four other girls.

They all look at me warily, but shrug it off and smile warmly at me. A girl wearing a light gray beret with beautifully curled dark brown hair is the first to great me.

“Hey, my name’s Krystal Jung. Nice to meet you!” she says while shaking my hand and grinning at me.

“Hmm let me guess……American?” I ask while shaking her hand and smiling.

“Yep, you have a good ear. West coast represent! California girls always have more fun you know.” She says while cutely winking at me.

(a/n Introducing Krystal Jung :D Tada!)

I laugh at her bubbliness and turn to greet the other members. A girl with straight light brown hair with vibrant, colorful streaks and cutely tied back fringe is the next to greet me.

“Annyeong~ My name’s Choi Jin Ri, but my friends call me Sulli! Nice to meet you Ailee.” She says while flashing me a victory sign and a cute duck face.

(a/n Dat epic duck face Sulli~ XD)

*Damn it I’m a er for aegyo! She’s like a lovable baby*

I couldn’t take it any more so I pinched her cheek and she scrunches up her nose and pouts. I smile at her cute reaction and turn to the other two girls of f(x). One of them was wearing a cool studded snapback and had medium length honey colored hair. The other had straight brown hair that was dip dyed a bright red color. She also had a somewhat protective look on her face that was intimidating, yet highly respectable.

“I’m Park Sun-young, but people just call me Luna. Nice to meet you~” the blond girl says while smiling kindly.

(a/n Luna’s so pretty ^^)

“I’m Song Qian, but I go by Victoria and I’m f(x)’s umma whether you like it or not.” The girl with dip dyed hair says.

“Chinese name?” I ask while raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah, I was born in Shandong.” She says while also raising an eyebrow.

“I’m half Korean and half Chinese, so I’m trilingual.” I say while she continues staring at me.

(a/n Vic-umma is a badass lol XD)

*Okay they all seem pretty nice, but Victoria scares me a little bit….*

Amber smiles with satisfaction as f(x) and I got acquainted. We sit down and I begin to dig into my salad. I savor the surprisingly yummy lunch and the girls cheerfully chatter around me. I join into the conversation and they fill me in on a lot of stuff. We start talking about our classes, funny moments that happened during the day, and teachers we don’t like. I laughed at how quirky Sulli was and how bubbly Krystal and Luna were. Even Victoria seemed to be warming up to me judging by the approving smile she had on her face. However, Amber seemed a little zoned out. She half heartedly laughed with us, but kept eyeing the cafeteria door.

*Is she waiting for someone to come?*

Amber glances around the cafeteria and breaks out into a smile when she found the person she was looking for.

“Hey Xiao Lu come over here I want you to meet someone!” she yells while wildly waving her hand.

I follow her gaze and see EXO walking over to our table. They all looked really charismatic and confident as they made their way over to us. My eyes follow only one person though.

Kris.

*Oh .*

Our eyes meet for a split second, but he quickly turns to talk to his friends as they sat down at the table next to ours. The guy from before that resembled a deer walked over to Amber instead of sitting down with the rest of EXO.

“You called llama?” he asked while playfully poking her arm.

“Yep! I just wanted to introduce you to my new friend, Ailee.” She answers while patting my shoulder.

The deer boy looks at me and a look of recognition passes over his face, but is quickly replaced by a bright smile that could easily melt any girl’s heart.

“Hey, I’m Luhan. Nice to meet you Ailee.” He says while staring at me with his round innocent looking eyes.

“Like wise.” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter