Mean Victoria!!!

"I Guess"

 

            “Here we are…!” Chunji smiled.

            Claraine gave him a questioning look.

            “What…?”

            “This is my hangout… why are we here…?” Claraine asked.

            Chunji sat beside the tree. “Nothing… I just want to relax.”

            Claraine sat too.

            “You already know a lot about me… it’s the time to let me know something… or anything about you…”

            “Are you curious about me…? Chunji smirked.

            “Of course not…!” Claraine protested. There’s something inside her that really wished to rub out his lips in order for her not to see him smile. She always feels a tinkle whenever he shows that crazy smirk.

            Chunji acted upon Claraine’s face. “Of course yes…!” Chunji smiled. “That’s how you should say it…”

            “Shut up…”

            “Okay… what part of my life you want to know…?”

            “Nothing…”

            Chunji rubbed his chin and said. “Nothing…? That’s hard… every part of my life is so amazing…”

            “Full of yourself huh…”

            “Hey, I was just kidding you know…” Chunji cleared his throat. “Well, I was born originally in Korea; on October 15… my mother is a doctor and presently working in Canada. My father owns a company in Canada and here in Korea… I have a sister, an older sister… she’s a business woman too… hmmm… what else…hmmm…”

            “Is that all…?”

            “Wait… there’s more…” Chunji stood up then went up the tree. “I’m good at everything… well, except for one thing…”

            “What is it then?” Curiosity on Claraine’s face was very visible.

            Chunji’s serious face suddenly vanished. Then he laughed, “I knew you would be curious…”

            “Moron…!” she stood up then walks away from him.

            “Where are you going…?”

            “Any place away from a moron like you…”

            Chunji quickly jumped and ran to catch her up. “Wait for me…!”

            “Get lost…”

            They were walking out the school while unnoticeably, Victoria was spying them.

           

           

            The other day pass by just like what happen every festival. Every single day, Chunji’s having many reasons to like Claraine so much. His club pal, L.joe knows all his feelings.

            At first, L.joe freaked out, but as time goes by, he realized that there’s really something about Claraine that can make Chunji feel happiness.

            It was already Thursday. Everybody was so excited for tomorrow’s main event.

            “Rain, see you later… our club’s planning to do something for tomorrow…”

            “Fine… whatever…”

            Just after Chunji left, Victoria appeared like a ghost.

            “Geek…”

            Claraine literally jumped out of her desk. “What do you want Victoria…? Why are you sneaking like that…?” she was taping her chest to calm her heart down.

            “Stop calling me Victoria… Call me Ms. Victoria.” She ordered like a boss.

            “Just tell me what you want…”

            Victoria smiled. “It’s simple. I want you to back off…!” she exclaimed.

            “What do you mean?” Claraine was clearly puzzled about it.

            “Stay away from my man… you geek…!”

            Claraine was already left dumbfounded.

            “I heard Chunji and L.joe talking about you…” Victoria suddenly smiled. “Chunji planned to play with your fragile heart. Can’t you see…? You’re a geek while Chunji is a superstar. Superstar should be hanging out with superstars too… like me…”

            “What’s your point…?”

            “It’s so simple yet you can’t get it…? Stupid…!” Victoria sarcastically laughed. “Chunji’s just experimenting of what will be you expression once he dumps you in front of everybody…”

            Claraine’s heart was grinned into powder. “Is that so…” she pretends that she doesn’t care.

            “Yup… make up your mind geek… you are nothing and I am everything… You’re only a shadow…” then she smirked. “…and I’m the sun…”

 

 

 

 

_________________________________

~~~~~ the end is fast approaching..!! :D