Superfluous things (the truth...)

"I Guess"

 

[FLASHBACK]

            “Good afternoon Ms. Xansa… I know you’re busy but can I ask for Claraine’s address…?” Chunji asked.

            “I’m sorry Chunji but Ms. Ahn’s profile is a top secret according to her guardian…”

            “Is that so… but ma’am, this is very important…” Chunji tried really hard to formulate something. “Ma’am, it’s about her club try-out… she didn’t give me her contact number that’s why I’ll just inform her in person…” he smiled.

            “Well, in that case… here… just put it right back to where it belongs…”

            Chunji receieved the folder. “Thank you so much ma’am…”

 

            “That’s what happened…!” Chunji narrated.

            “So lame…” She raised her eyebrows. Her nanny, Lei went outside and saw Chunji standing outside. She immediately opened the gate.

            “No nanny…!” but it was too late.

            Chunji thanked Lei. “I’m Lee Chanhee… Chunji is my nickname and I’m Claraine’s classmate…”

            “Come in… I’ll make some snack.”

            “Thanks a lot…”

            Claraine didn’t have a choice but to sit. “What do you want really…?”

            “I want to know you… more that the school knows.” Chunji was staring at her sincerely. His eyes were so serious while saying those words.

            “There’s nothing interesting in me… I’m a geek.”

            “You’re not a geek… you are not weak as well. You’re just acting…”

            They were staring at each other when her nanny called her. “Rain, you mother’s calling…”

            “Wait, I’ll be there…” she went inside.

            In the other hand, Lei went outside to give Chunji a tray of cookies and a glass of juice.

            “You’re her first classmate who ever entered this house…”

            “Really…? Well, I’m just a transferee…”

            “So it’s your first time to see a geek as cute as Rain huh…hehe…” Lei teased.

            “Well, yeah… but why is it she’s like that…?” Chunji asked.

            “What like that…?”

            Chunji rubbed his head. “She’s beautiful and so smart… and yet she’s acting like a nerd in our school…”

            “The story is… when she’s still in elementary; she’s considered the genius of their school. She’s famous because of her talents; she sings dances and belongs to the theater club there. All the clubs in their school are hunting her, even the sport’s clubs. She can do anything, but because of it, all of her friends are becoming dependent on her, her friends treated her like a computer.”

            Chunji was so attentive.

            “That’s why she decided to transfer to another country to study. She did not only change her character, she also changed her appearance. She tried her best to look very ugly just to make sure that no one will like her to be their friend.”

            “Where was she studying before…?” Chunji was curious.

            “Australia…” Lei replied.

            “Ahh… where’s her parents…?”

            “They are working abroad. Their family owns so many companies and many more around the world. Her big sister also works abroad, she’s a successful nurse while her little twin brothers are studying in San Francisco…”

            “Why is it she’s the only one here in Korea?”

            “It was her choice… and Korea is her homeland…”

            “Nanny, please don’t narrate my life to that guy.” Claraine disrupted.

            “I’ll leave you now here, nice meeting you…” Lei smiled at Chunji.

            Chunji waved his hands and said. “Nice meeting you too…” he looked at Claraine and then looked at Lei again. “Thanks for the information about Rain.” Well, he did that on purpose.

            “Stupid… just go home…” Claraine exclaimed impatiently.

            Chunji smiled at her. “Promise, I won’t tell anyone about your life.” Then he winked.

            She bashfully bowed her head and said. “Thanks.”

            Chunji’s face was filled with so much happiness. “Wow Rain…! That was so touching… you touched my heart so deeply with your simple thank you…”

            Claraine suddenly smiled.

            “Oh gosh… you smiled too…! This day is so amazing…!”

            The smile vanished. “Go home now, you’re already discovering superfluous things concerning me… go away…!”

            “Okay… pleasant meeting the real you.” Chunji smirked. “Bye, Rain…” his grin turned into a charming smile.

            “Go home…!” she opened the gate then went inside straight away.

            Chunji went inside his car while smiling. “She’s really amazing… glad to know that Ahn ChungAe in school is not the real Claraine.

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________

the end is near... please support it.. :D heart