Unexpected visitor...

"I Guess"

 

            Friday, free day for next week will be the preparation for the School Festival. Everybody was requested to create something for their section, a presentation or anything.

            Claraine was on her way to the hall when she spotted Chunji talking to the Soccer club’s president and vice-president… she didn’t want to interrupt them.

            “I’m glad you chose our club… you’re very welcome here.” Cap said; he is the soccer club’s president and also the captain.

            “I really love soccer that’s why I chose this.”

            Niel gives Chunji several taps on the shoulder. “See you later, dude.”

            “See yah…” Chunji waved his hand.

            When Cap and Niel were finally out of sight, Chunji thought. *I wonder where Rain is.*

            She was just sitting at the cafeteria when she overheard some girls talking about the dance that is always scheduled in the end of the festival.

            “I want to see Victoria in her gown… she’s always stunning…!” the girl in ponytail said.

            The girl, who was wearing glasses still beautiful to look at, said. “You’re absolutely right! And I really like Chunji for her…”

            “Oh yeah, the transfer student from Canada… they’re so compatible…!”

            Their discussion went on and on, then suddenly they noticed Claraine, she was looking at them, slightly listening to what they are talking about.

            “Hey you geek… may I ask…?” the girl rose.

            Claraine was a little shy. “I’m sorry… hmmm… what is it?”

            “Why are you always hanging out with Chunji, can\t you see, you’re appearing like his shadow…”

            “I’m not hanging out with him…” Claraine stood up and left.

            As she was heading back to their classroom, Chunji was still busy talking to the other members of the club. Chunji saw her walking towards their way, but when Claraine saw him, she swiftly changed her track.

            “Rain…!” Chunji shouted. He was about to leave them when he was stopped by the four guys who he was talking to.

            “Hey, Chunji… are you hanging out with that geek…? Didn’t you know that, once you stared into her eyes, you will be crazy instantly… she’s creepy…” Changjo said. Changjo is a freshman, but he is one of the best players in their club, and he’s cute and talented as well.

            *Crazy huh… maybe you’re right…* Chunji contemplates.

            “And guess what… there’s a rumor that she’s living in a haunted house in a very creepy village…” Byunhyung said. Byunhyung also known as L.joe, a 3rd year student and at the same section as Chunji, he’s the best-looking player in their club, known for having six girlfriends in just a week.

            “But still, there’s a good part about her…” Ricky said, if L.joe’s the most handsome, well Ricky is the cutest of them all… his dimples compliment his smile… his voice is like an angel’s voice… he’s good in soccer and also owns an amazing singing voice. And he is a sophomore.

            “So what is it then?” Chunji asked.      

            “Hmmm…” Ricky smiled. “She’s so intelligent and a good singer…”

            “You already heard her singing…?” L.joe was surprised.

            Ricky nodded. “Yes, and you know what, I never expected that she was the one singing.”

            “How come…?” Changjo asked.

            Ricky began narrating it.

            “I was heading my way to the club’s office when suddenly I heard someone singing behind Seoul Science High building… I was so amazed by the voice, so calm and gentle… I tried to sneak but when I saw Claraine was the one singing, the soothing atmosphere suddenly vanished.” Then they laugh except for Chunji.

            “Is that so…” Chunji replied. “Well guys, thanks for the info… I need to go now… see you later.”

            “See you later man…” They replied.

            Chunji looked at his watch and said. “I think she’s already in the classroom.” He went there and saw her sitting quietly at her desk. There was no one around for all the students are at their respective clubs, practicing or hanging out with friends.

            “Rain…!” Chunji greeted her with a huge sweet smile.

            “What’s your pain…?”

            He sat beside her desk. “Where do you live…?”

            “A haunted house, in a creepy subdivision where my family’s the only one living…”

            “Ahh…” with his respond, Claraine wasn’t able to stop herself from looking.

            “I knew you won’t tell me…”

            “Deal with it…”

            Chunji’s lips were pouting. “You really are mean…”

            “Deal with it…”            

            Chunji just smiled and said. “See you later Rain… got to go now…” he touched Claraine’s head. “Bye…”

            Claraine just stared at him.

 

 

The next day, Saturday…!

            “Wake up now, Rain…” Lei called.

            Looking so tired, Claraine didn’t have a choice but to stand up. After breakfast, she took a shower then went to the garden. She was holding bananas in her left hand while eating one banana using her right hand.

            She sat down beside the swing. She was perplexed when she saw a black car stopped in front of their house. She wonder who owns it, Claraine was alarmed to see it was Chunji.

            “Shoot…!” she tried to escape, but it’s too late.

            “Rain…!” Chunji called happily.

            Claraine was not looking at him. “I’m not Rain… who are you talking about…?”

            “Stop fooling around Rain, I was already looking at you from a distance, you can’t trick me… just turn around.” Chunji said naughtily.

            She turned around, Chunji was left flabbergasted, and he never saw that coming. He didn’t have an idea how stunning Claraine is in her normal attire.

            She was wearing a white slightly fitting sweater, knee-length black denim shorts, she’s wearing her hair up and her bangs’ been clipped away from her face. She’s so different from the Claraine that the school knows. Her face’s so pleasant to look at, her lips were so red and paired with pinkish cheeks.

            “What the heck are you doing here…? How did you know where I live…? Stalker…!”

            Chunji smirked. “Connections…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________

Next chapter will reveal how Chunji got her address... wink