I need a Club...

"I Guess"

 

            It was already 9am and their class was starting already, but Claraine wasn’t there yet. Chunji was looking at his watch and glancing at Claraine’s chair several times already, he’ really bothered.

            *She’s not here yet… is it because of what happened yesterday…?* he thought.

             The door opened, everybody looked to the door’s direction and saw Claraine walking inside the room, still bowing her head they can’t see her eyes. She went near to Ms. Xansa and apologizes.

            Her adviser smiled. “It’s okay, just don’t be late again next time.”

            Chunji’s face appeared a big smile.

            After their math class, Ms. Xansa announced. “All the students who still don’t have a club are requested to join any clubs now. It’s also one way of practicing your skills and knowing your hidden talents…” She looked at Claraine and said. “Rain, you still don’t have you club, it’s already your third year here yet you still don’t participate in any of it…”

            “I’m sorry ma’am…” Claraine replied.

            Chunji raised his hands and exclaimed. “Excuse me ma’am… in that case, is it okay if I look for a club with Rain?”

            Claraine stood up and said. “I reject the offer of yours… I’m sorry…”

            “But why?” Chunji became sad.

            “We’ll discuss this later in my office, after class I want you to go to my office…” Ms. Xansa pointed at Chunji and Claraine. “Both of you…”

            Chunji smiled and looked at Claraine. But Claraine wasn’t looking at him at all.

            After four hours… their classes ended.

            “Let’s go to Ms. Xansa’s office now… by the way Rain, what club do you want to join?”

            “Stop calling me Rain, we’re not close… and I don’t want any clubs.”

            Chunji pouted. “Don’t be so mean…”

            Claraine looked at him, she tried her best no to laugh or even just to smile in front of him, and his voice a minute ago doesn’t suit his face, so childlike and it was adorable.

            “Hey, say something…” Chunji cried out.

            But she didn’t pay him attention, she knocks at Ms. Xansa’s office. “Come in.” her teacher replied.

            They went inside, then their adviser suddenly declared. “Claraine, I want you to be with Chunji in looking for the suitable clubs for both of you, I’m sorry… I’m very busy now, and it’s the only way I can make you two full-loaded students.”

            “No way…” Claraine whispered with her eyes wide open.

            Chunji smiled and grabbed Claraine’s hand and said. “Bye Ms. Xansa, we’ll not disturb you for so long… we’ll leave now.” He bowed and continued. “Thank you…”

            *Thank you for the decision…* he wickedly thought.

             Outside the office.

             “Stop holding my hand.” Claraine ordered.

             “I’m sorry…” Chunji released her hand. “Let’s go try some sports…” he smirked.

             His smirk was disturbing, it gave Claraine chills but she chose to ignore it. “Do what you want, I’m going home…”

             She was about to leave when Chunji unexpectedly screeched.

             “Rain…! Don’t leave me here…!”

             Claraine turned her head and said. “Stop shouting… and I said, stop calling me Rain…!”

             Chunji suddenly smiled and grabbed her hand. “Alright…! Let’s go…”

             While on their way to the club offices… “What’s the color of your eyes?” Chunji asked.

             “As if you care…”

             “Of course I care… hmmm… what’s the shape of your face?”

             “I don’t have any idea…”

             “Can I see you smile?”

             “You know what? You’re annoying… stop acting like you can’t see the real me… hey you punk… look… can’t you see I’m a geek? I’m ugly and incapable of everything… are you really that blind?” Claraine yelled irritably.

             Chunji smiled. “No… you’re beautiful for me…”

             “Shut up! You don’t even know the shape of my face!”

             Then she walked very fast but actually, inside Chunji’s heart, all he can feel is sympathy.

 

 

 

 

________________________________

laugh hey there?! hahaha... i can't think of a good chapter title here...xD