The shocking truth!

"I Guess"

 

            After three weeks of trying some sports clubs, Chunji became famous than he is before. All girls want him to be with them, they began creating some Fans club for him.

            Claraine over heard someone talking about Chunji.

            “He really is amazing…!” the girl commented.

            The other girl agreed. “Yeah, he’s good at basketball, soccer, tennis volleyball, taekwondo, swimming and all…!”

            “He even beats the presidents of all those clubs…!” Both of the girls squealed.

            Claraine just went on walking, and then unintentionally she bumped into someone. “I’m really sorry…” she said.

            “What sorry are you saying geek…? Get out of my way… largo!” Victoria shouted.

            Claraine bowed her head. *Shoot… the Perfect…* she thought.

            In the other hand, Chunji was on his way to the principal’s office when he saw Claraine talking to Victoria.

            “Rain…! Hi… did you already choose you club?”

            Claraine was a bit shocked, but Victoria was far more shocked than her.

            “Come with me Rain. I’ll treat you…” He swiftly grabbed he hands.

            Victoria’s eyes were burning with jealousy. “Why is it my Chunji’s talking to that ugly geek…?! I won’t accept this…!”

            In the stairs, “Why are you always grabbing me? Why not others? They will die for sure if you’ll do it to them…” Claraine cried out cantankerously.

            “Because I know you won’t come with me if I will not grab you…” he reasoned out.

            “That’s not what I meant.”

            “Then what…?” Chunji asked.

            Claraine lowered her head and said. “I know you don’t really like me as your friend…”

            Chunji hold her hands and placed it together. “I really want to befriend you…”

            It was heartfelt… but Claraine chose not to believe.

            “Just stop it okay…! You’re just befriending me because I’m pitiful… admit it…!” She shouted.

            She was about to run when Chunji forcedly stop her by holding her right arm, she was taken aback and her eyeglasses fell downstairs. Claraine instantly covered her eyes.

            “I’m sorry…” Chunji said.

            Because of recklessness, and also the will to escape Chunji’s sight, she tried to walk fast, she didn’t notice that the floor was wet… she tripped… her eyes were wide open, she didn’t know what to do, all she wanted was to run away but now, she’s nearly going to recline on the floor… Claraine just closed her eyes and wait for her fall.

            The window was open, a strong wind blows, but good thing, Chunji was there, after seeing Claraine’s path was wet he didn’t hesitate to run after her to catch her if she falls… and he was right… right in time…

             When Claraine tripped he immediately holds her waist and turned it around to face him. The wind blew her bangs away from her face allowing him to have a clear view of her face, for the first time… Chunji’s heart was hammering so hard, even more when Claraine opened her eyes.

            (Gulp!) Chunji breathe so deep. “Rain… your eyes… same as mine…”

            They were staring at each other still at the same position when Chunji caught Claraine.

            Then finally, Claraine retrieves her senses, she pushes Chunji away and run and left Chunji dumbfounded.

            *I never thought you possess that goddess exquisiteness…* Chunji reflects.

 

            Claraine was already at home… after changing her clothes, she stretched on her bed. “What will I do…? He saw me… he saw my face…” then she hastily remembers what happened an hour ago.

            “His really caring.” Then she sat down. “What am I saying?! I shouldn’t be saying this…”

            In the intervening time, Chunji was sitting single-handedly in their garden.

            “What’s up with that smile? How school…?” ChaeRim, his older sister asked.

            Chunji smiled even wider. “Nothing at all… school’s fine… finding additional motive to be there always…”

            “What kinds of reason are you talking about…?” her phone rang. “Ahh… this is kinda important… talk to you later.” She smiles.

            “It’s okay. Answer it…” Chunji replied.

            He recalls what happened an hour ago…

            “Her eyes… so brown… her hair’s so soft… her face’s so perfect, and her lips… oh gosh…! What am I gonna do?” he holds his chest and continued. “She’s so pretty… but I already like her even before I saw her… wait! Do I really like her…?” he was very mystified.

            Silence was present in a minute when suddenly he said. “But the truth is, I miss her when I didn’t have a chance to have a chit-chat with her for three weeks… maybe I do like her…” he was talking to himself.

 

 

 

____________________________________

i have nothing to say actually... cheeky