The Introduction...

"I Guess"

 

            It was 6 in the morning when the clock alarms. Claraine slaps the clock as if she wanted to break it. She stretches her arms and rubbed her eyes.

            “I’m still sleepy.” She had no choice but to stand up and make her way to the bathroom.

            “A nice hot bath will help me lighten my senses.” Then she opened the shower, but she was wrong. She suddenly shouted and it reached downstairs. Someone entered the room and asked. “Are you alright in there? Are you hurt or something?” it was Lei, she’s her nanny who’s presently taking care of her since her parents and siblings decided to work and study abroad.

            A laugh echoed the whole room. “Yah, I’m fine… the water surprised me…” her nanny just laughed too.

            “You really are silly… just take a bath now. The breakfast is ready.”

            After taking a shower, she went inside her walk-in closet. She puts on her uniform, a short red-stripes skirt, a white blouse with red-stripes tie topped with a black coat with a logo of Seoul Science Highschool… that school accepts only student who are potentially competent and ultimately rich.

            She already ate her breakfast, and then she decided to go.

            “Wait rain, I’ll call the driver.” Lei said, but Claraine stopped her. “No nanny, I’ll take the bus…”

            “Are you sure?”

            She nodded.  “Yup! I don’t want to blow my cover, you know…” and then she smiled. She was on her way to the subway, she puts on her glasses then she untied her hair, and her bangs which are already slightly covering her eyes. In their school, she’s considered a geek, she’s already junior and yet there’s no club who wanted her to be a member mainly because of her appearance. It’s her third year and that day is the first day of class.

            She’s famous because of always walking while bowing her head, no one has a clue of what she looks like when she’s normal. No one ever saw her smile, have a glimpse in her eyes, even heard her laugh… until the day that everyone loses interest in knowing her.

            She enters the gate, and even with her bangs blocking her sight, she can still spot some people looking at her and possibly murmuring… suddenly, all the girls there except for the freshmen shouted. They squealed “Ahhh… here comes the ‘Perfect’…”

            *Shoot… the ‘Perfects’ are here…* she rolled her eyes and said loudly. “What a fan… up roaring just for a group of five girls who are obviously… flirt…!” but gladly, no one heard her.

            The Perfect is a group of five girls whose club is about fashion and being fit. They all look like a mode, walk like models but brains like molds and they are all seniors… brains are empty yet appreciated by many. As they pass by, Claraine unintentionally blocked their way.

            “You’re blocking my way, geek…” Victoria said, the leader of the Perfect club. Claraine looked at her, as she looks at her, Victoria senses admiration. She flips her hair and said. “Geek, I know I’m beautiful, stop staring and get out of my way!!!”

            Claraine immediately moved away. “I know you are elegant and fashionable… but you don’t have to be a bully…” she whispered to herself.

            The bell rings which make Claraine startled a bit.

 

 

________________________________

cheeky This chapter is kinda short... i was trying to make it precise and not boring... smiley