The Finale

"I Guess"

 

[FLASHBACK]

            Just after Chunji left, Victoria appeared like a ghost.

            Victoria started telling Claraine lies…

            Meanwhile, Chunji forgot to tell Claraine that if in case she got bored, she can always go to the soccer club’s office…

            But when he was already at their room, he heard Victoria saying something about L.joe and him…

            “I heard Chunji and L.joe talking about you…” Victoria suddenly smiled. “Chunji planned to play with your fragile heart. Can’t you see…? You’re a geek while Chunji is a superstar. Superstar should be hanging out with superstars too… like me…”

            “What’s your point…?”

            “It’s so simple yet you can’t get it…? Stupid…!” Victoria sarcastically laughed. “Chunji’s just experimenting of what will be you expression once he dumps you in front of everybody…”

            After their conversation, Chunji didn’t know what to do… he just hid himself and stared at Claraine’s face. All he can feel was eagerness to exterminate Victoria.

 

 

            Victoria was shocked, she didn’t know what to say. She never expected Chunji to hear all what she said.

            “But she’s ugly… Why did you choose her over me…?”

            “She’s not ugly…!” he shouted in abhorrence then left Victoria.

            After a few pop songs, a slow song began playing… all the love birds are dancing their heart out… giving each other a meaningful stare… Chunji didn’t have an option but to look at them enjoy their companies.

            Suddenly, they all stop to see who’s the girl walking towards their way…

            All were astonished, she was so beautiful. The girl looks like an angel, all the guys are looking at her with so much admiration, while the girls were looking at her with so much envy…

            “Hey, who’s that…?” L.joe asked Sulli.

            “How the heck should I know…?” Sulli replied.

            Chunji’s heart was beating so hard.

            He turned around and saw everybody stopped from dancing, he got so curious.

            In the other hand, still no one can recognize who the girl was.

            She was wearing an off-shoulder silk dress of navy blue color with matching cross bracelet and necklace and navy blue peep-toe pumps. Claraine’s long dark brown hair were curled, her bangs was brushed sideward to avoid them in covering her eyes.

            Her eyes were finally seen… so brown, attractively brown. Her lips were so red, no need to put lipsticks, a natural lip-gloss will do, and her cheeks were pinkish. It’s like they’ve seen an angel…

            Victoria can’t possibly accept that someone’s getting the attention that was supposed to be hers.

            Claraine was so attention-grabbing, and also breath-taking. Finally she freed herself from the character that’s not really hers. She was even wearing a smile, her perfect set of white teeth was so overpowering…

            She was walking slowly at the ocean of people. They were all staring at her, but now, in a good way. They all appreciated her good looks… Claraine was shocked to see Chunji standing in silence. After a few seconds of staring at each other, Chunji finally makes his way… Claraine was just waiting for him to reach her.

            In Chunji’s serious face, appeared an enormous smile. And when he reached her at last, he holds her hands and said. “I really thought you would never come… Rain…”

            All the students reacted on that. They were pretty amazed to know that the geek they knew was the one standing in front of them which is also the one who they felt envious.

            “You said you will wait for me… but why is it you are there sitting and enjoying yourself…?”

            “It can’t be…!” Victoria shouted, which grabbed the people’s attention.

            But Chunji and Claraine didn’t mind it.

            “I was not enjoying you know… as a matter of fact, I was planning to kill myself…”

            She smiled. “Silly… by the way, you told me you want to say something… what was it…?

            “Rain…” Chunji was looking at Claraine’s big eyes… “I know it’s sudden… but…”

            They were just staring at each other. Claraine couldn’t move nor talk. She was suddenly overwhelmed by emotions that she couldn’t quite figure. She was also scared by the momentous looks Chunji was giving her. It’s bone-chilling yet nothing dangerous.

            “What is it…?” Claraine asked again.

            Chunji holds Claraine’s cheeks and said. “Ahn ChungAe… the geek… I love you… and I want you to be my girl…”

            Everybody was shouting, whistling and teasing them.

            Claraine felt shy. “What are you talking about…?”

            “I love you so much… I liked you even before I saw the real you…”

            L.joe smiled from afar… *I was his witness…* he thought.

            Claraine smiled and said. “It won’t be that easy…”

            “I would do anything just for you…” Chunji swear.

            “Is that so…?”

            The slow song began; they dance while staring at each other.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

After the festival, they became the story of the year, everybody still couldn’t believe that Claraine possesses such a charming face that everyone wants.

            In the other hand, Chunji’s been courting Claraine for almost seven months… and finally the right time comes…

            “I’ll be waiting for your answer…”

            “Yes…”

            “Okay… I’ll go now…” Chunji smiled.

            “Are you deaf…? I said YES…!”

            “What yes…?” Chunji was confused for a while… “Oh no… no way…!!” he exclaimed.

            Claraine laughed.

            “Oh no…! Yes…? You said yes didn’t you…?!”

            Claraine nodded several times.

            “I love you so much…!” Chunji kissed Claraine’s forehead.

            “I guess I love you too…”

            “And now… I will wait for that ‘I guess’ to fade away…” Chunji smiled and embraced her tight.

 

 

 

 

______________________________

 the end... :D

 

 

yehey! i've finished my first solo fanfic.. ^_^