No friends?!

"I Guess"

 

 

            “Good morning class…! Nice to see you again…” Ms. Xansa greeted, she’s their adviser. Her mastered subjects are English and math, if she’s you teacher, everything’s easy. She’s in her early twenties, beautiful and intelligent, so feminine yet owns a strong personality and miraculously, she has no boyfriend…

            “Good morning…” her student greeted, except for Claraine whose busy looking outside the window.

            “How nice… the most intelligent student’s under my supervision… I’m glad to be your adviser Ms. Ahn Chung-Ae.” Ms. Xansa smiled.

            Claraine didn’t have an idea that she was the one who her teacher’s talking about, she just lowered her head while her classmates were laughing because of her stupidity.

            Well, her classmates are all new to her, the sectioning has been random in order to omit imbalance. In every section, both intelligent and air-heads existed. They are all new to Claraine, but they all knew about her, well not all about her… just like what was stated ago, Claraine wears glasses which makes her look like a nerd, her bangs cover her face making herself look creepy, a pale-white skin but possesses a very kissable red lips, but still unnoticeable by many because of her image of being uncool and geek.

            “By the way, we have a transferee from Canada…” Ms. Xansa announced. The door opened and abruptly, a guy enters the room, the room was filled with pleasant aura, everybody including the boys was stunned. An angel enters their room.

            “Kindly introduce yourself.” Ms. Xansa instructed.

            The boy smiled, his teeth was all white so perfect to look at. Claraine blinked many times, *but I know, he’s one of those guys who will surely make fun of me… because I’m a geek.* she thought. So she just looked outside the window again and imagining fun stuffs like playing and kimchi. She didn’t pay attention to them.

            “Hi everyone, I am Lee Chanhee… but call me Chunji.” He bowed and showed them the nicest smile, all the other girls felt like heaven (ert).

            “Can you tell us anything about yourself Chunji oppa…” one of the girls squealed.

            Chunji looked at Ms. Xansa with should-I-do-it kind of stare, and their adviser just nodded.

            Chunji cleared his throat and smiled. “I’m Korean but I studied abroad because of my father’s business, I came home from Canada because I like it more here…” he chuckle a bit that made all the girls squealed with joy.

            But they are really right. Chunji possesses both very cute and gorgeous face, his complexion is pinkish white making him so attractive. His lips are so red and kissable and not to mention, his eyes are so brown that even in distance you can clearly see it. And his height is the ideal height of every teenage guy.

            “Okay, the only vacant sit is beside Ms. Ahn… just sit there and make your school days as fun as you imagine it…” Ms. Xansa pointed at Claraine’s sit but she still not looking. Chunji was smiling at everyone and Claraine can slightly hear girls murmuring and giggling about him.

            *I bet all the girls’ in love with him now…* she thought.

            Chunji tried to get Claraine’s attention, but he really can’t. Their class started just after he introduced himself. After the class, her classmates immediately near Chunji and asked him many questions, some of the boys left the room and he noticed that no one is talking to his seatmate, Ms. Ahn. Chunji was being eaten by his curiosity. Claraine stood up and left them there buzzing around and giggling about Chunji.

            “What is her name?” Chunji asked Sulli, cute girl wearing her hair in a cute way. He was pointing at Claraine who is presently walking away from them.

            “Oh… her? She’s Ahn ChungAe but we call her Claraine… she has no friends…” Sulli informed him without any concern.

            Chunji’s eyes grew big. “No friends?!”

            The other girls nodded. “Let’s not talk about that geek Chunji-oppa… tell us more about yourself, like your hobbies and types…” the girl winked, giving Chunji a goosebumps.

            *Maybe that’s the reason why she’s not approachable…* Chunji thought.

            The whole day class finished in an instant, all the subject teachers just asked how their vacation was spent…

            “Stupid and boring day…” Claraine scratched her head. “I hate this character of mine…!” she was talking to herself, sitting next to the big old tree behind the school building.

            It was all silent when suddenly someone just talked behind her. “What character are you talking about??” he asked curiously.

            Claraine stood up in surprise, even more surprised to see that it was Chunji. “What are you doing here? And why are you eavesdropping…?! She asked filled with so much annoyance.

            “It’s not considered eavesdropping, for you were talking to yourself… and I’m here because I want to be your friend.”

            Without other words, Claraine left him. Chunji stopped her by holding her arms. “Wait…”

            She just flipped her arms. “Go away!” she shouted then she ran.

            Chunji was surprised to hear that, but he’s not losing hope. He really wanted her to be his friend because he really felt pity for her.

 

 

____________________________

tell me what you think.. :D