A secret simple date...

"I Guess"

 

            It was already Monday, all the teachers are busy instructing their students about their presentation or a little plan about the festival.

            “Hi Chunji, are you ready for the dance on Friday?” Krystal asked, she’s their class president… smart and pretty but sometimes, flirt.

            “Don’t go out with Chunji… I am the Vice president so you should come with me…” Niel disagreed, as he said, he’s the vice president of their class and the soccer club as well.

            “What dance?” Chunji asked.

            “You didn’t know…?” Sulli asked, she’s the youngest in their section, and it’s obvious in her appearance, so cute and girlish.

            “If he knows, probably he wouldn’t ask, would he?” L.joe sarcastically replied.

            Sulli stared at him. “Whatever…”

            “Ahh, well… at the ending of every festival, there’s always a dance to formally close the event.” Krystal notified.

            “So that’s it…?” Chunji was not really amazed.

            Niel was shocked. “What that’s it…?! It’s the time when you can see girls wearing gowns and anything nice…!”

            Chunji abruptly looked at Claraine from afar.

            “It’s your third year here right…?”

            “Yup…!” Niel replied proudly.

            Chunji minimized his voice. “So did you already saw Rain in gown…?”

            L.joe surprisingly entered their conversation. “Well, your pal is not fond of attending this kind of occasion…”

            Chunji didn’t respond, he stood up then left them.

 

 

Monday

            The festival began…

            Pretty balloons fell down from the sky, colorful designs cover the whole school, many small stores were opened beside each bulletins of each clubs. Some club members are wearing costumes. The school looks very attractive making the other schools notice it.

            Claraine was the only one wearing the school uniform. Chunji was wearing his club’s uniform.  

            “Hi Rain…! Why are you wearing your uniform…?”

            Claraine looked at him and said. “I don’t have any clubs… remember…?”

            He just smiled. “Why don’t you tour me around the school… this is my first time to be part of this festival…”

            “I don’t want to…”

            He just grabbed her and forced her to come with him. She didn’t have an option but to move toward, he’s always doing that in purpose, grabbing her to left her with no choice but to come.

            It was Chunji’s first time there, he was really having fun. He tried every game he could possibly locate, eating all the foods every club offers. Claraine in the other hand, was enjoying herself looking at Chunji playing and acting like a kid.

            “This is so fun… you should try this…!” Chunji handed Claraine three colorful balls.

            Claraine didn’t accept it.

            “Just try… please…” he pleaded.

            Claraine shook her head. “I don’t want to… if you insist then I’ll leave alone here…”

            Chunji holds Claraine’s arm and said. “Okay… okay… I’ll be good. Just don’t leave…”

            After three hours of playing and eating, finally they felt a little tired.

            “Come…” Chunji holds Claraine’s hand.

            “Where…?” she asked strangely.

            “You’ll see…” he looked at Claraine.

            Meanwhile, Victoria was standing beside their club’s cottage when she spotted Chunji, she smiled, but when she saw that Chunji is with Claraine… and worst, holding her hands.

            She swiftly left her sanity. “That geek…! I won’t let her get away with this…! Flirting with my man…! She yelled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________

 sorry... this chapter was short... i'll make a better rejoinder on the next chapter... angel  enlightened