1-e

You and I

 

As she woke up from her comfortable bed, she immediately stood and went to take a bath, dressed up and hurriedly took the first-aid kit on her box to clean her wound. She bit her lips and slowly took off the gauze that was covering her wound. She gasped as she felt pain radiates to her whole leg. "Gaaahhh" she yelled. She inhaled as she gently managed to take the gauze away from her wound. It was painful alright but she managed it. She was now preparing the new cover when someone knocked at her door.

 

 

 

"It's open" she answered. She then continued cutting some tape when Jaejoong entered making him gasps as he saw her wound without any dressing.

 

 

 

"Bwoh-yaaaa" he exclaimed. He hurriedly went to her and checked her foot. Dara stiffened as he felt Jaejoong's warm hands wrapping her foot. She blinked her eyes as she tried to calm her fluttering heart.

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo, Dara-shi, call me next time if you'll gonna clean up your wound arasso? I want to help you" he exclaimed making the shy Dara blush and unable to react. Jaejoong grabbed the tape from her and he continued what was Dara was doing. He prepared the gauze and made sure that he had put some betadine on her wound before applying the dressing. He was very careful at it making sure that Dara wouldn't feel so much pain.

 

 

 

"Done" He exclaimed and smiled looking at her. Dara covered her face with her palm and Jaejoong became worried.

 

 

 


"Dara-shi, kwenchanayo? Is it really painful?" He asked as he tried looking at her face.

 

 

 

 

 

"kk..kwenchana.." she whispered making sure that he heard it. She slowly took off her hands and Jaejoong smiled all ears as he saw her blushing, well, actually her face was so red that she couldn't even look at him in the eye. Jaejoong silently thanked the Lord almighty for that special moment he had, he happily discarded the used materials and continued to smile at her. Then Mr. Cha came and called the two for their breakfast. After eating Jaejoong decided to take Dara to the garden for some fresh air. Dara agreed and just gave him a smile.

 

 

 

 

"Then, shall I carry you?" He offered, still smiling like a boy-madly-in-love. Dara's eyes widen and immediately refused the guy which made him pout so cute.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her POV

 

 

"Anii…. I can still, walk Jaejoong-shi" I exclaimed, of  course I don’t' want him to carry me, what if he complains that I'm heavy? That would be so embarrassing! He then slowly went to me and carried me which I protested with much of my effort.

 

 

 

"Yah!! Put me downnn!!" I yelled but he just laughed at me and continued carrying me like...a princess. You know, that bridal style… and gahh! My heart is really beating so wildly, like as if it would burst out any minute now, GOD, why are you doing this too me, this is too much! I;m really gonna fall for him if this continues...wait!! Did I just say fall? Fall for him? Om God I did I just say that?

 

 

 

"Stay still, or else I'll be sticking to you all day when we're at school" he threatened which I really, really, don’t' want him to do. Puh-lease, his fan girls are scary… encountering them would be horror. I bit my lips and shut my mouth as I let him do as he pleases. He's being mean… too mean that he makes me feel this weird feeling when we're together, so mean that I yearn for his presence..all the time...and so mean that I'm… I'm feeling happiness when he's here with me, when he talks to me, when he touches me, and when he smiles at me. Ugh, I hate him for making me like this.

 

 

 

 

I was quiet as he walked to the garden carrying me as if… as if I'm light as a feather, or is he just pretending that I'm light? Well whatever… as he gently supported me to stand I was amazed at how the garden was designed, the garden, is so much like a paradise where everywhere is green, and the flowers are too beautiful that you just wanted to stare at them forever. I was all smiles when unknowingly all staffs that were following us a while ago vanished leaving the two of us in the garden. I looked around me and I noticed that Jae was somewhat… somewhat grinning beside me and he's being creepy. I raised my brow and gazed him as he sat at the grassy ground.

 

 

 

"Come here, sit beside me" he offered, I hopped towards him and took my seat beside him.

 

 

 

 

"What are we going to do here?" I asked him. He just chuckled and looked at me with his eyes sparkling. I blinked my eyes and tried altering my gaze, I don't want to make the situation awkward… I cleared my throat and tried asking him again, and this time I heard him sigh.

 

 

 

 

"To relax" He exclaimed as he laid his body on the ground as if he's on his bed, lying there on the grass, closing his eyes he started humming. It's the same song that I sang in front of him. Here we go again, my heart is beating faster as if I was in a race, I think I really need to see a doctor, every time I'm with this guys and he does something … well, surprising to me, this heart of mine beats like this. Do you think I have a chronic illness? Well I hope not.

 

 

 

I kept mum as he continued humming when suddenly a drop of water from the sky fell into my cheeks. Omo, I think, it will rain. I quickly tapped him on his shoulder and told him that we should return to the house because we'll get wet. But as he opened his eyes, the rain started to fall. Omo… I got up and was about to hop when Jaejoong grabbed my waist and carried me again like a princess. He smiled and ran to the house, we were welcomed by the maids carrying umbrellas with them. Jaejoong went straight to the living room and there he ordered for some towel for us.

 

 

 

 

"I think this will be a heavy rain… but a while ago, the sun is rising high… weird right?" he chuckled as he gazed upon me, I laughed realizing that a while ago we were such having a so-called relaxation when the rain just ruined the mood.

 

 

 

 

"Sir… I think you need to change your clothes, you too Ms. Dara, you're soaking wet" Mr. Cha exclaimed earning a sigh from Jaejoong.

 

 

 

 

"Okay… Dee, let's watch movies after… " he exclaimed then immediately supported me and led me to my room. I gave him my thanks and he dash to his room.