1-o

You and I

**author's random sharing**

Woahhh!! My laptop (Which is by the way named YUNHO, with nicknames of YUNYUN, HYUNNIE, or BABY YUNNIE) was this close --> (...) to COMA!! Really, i was becoming hysterical a while ago, it's because baby Yunnie is not waking up... but Techno Lord spared him and apparently he woke him up after 24 hours... i really dunno what the hell happened. Hahahaha

 

Nwei... here's some update...yes, only an UPDATE and not updateS...because... i need to do something...um...Unnecessarily important...sorry guys, please forgive me this time... nehhh?? Kahmsamnida... 

 

BTW... 

nmb 123

Jaedara

mjjeje_theians

maknaelover1994

fanficsgalore

Tabimuchere

Teukilicious2010

Stephielee

laar_b

gene0821

myjoice 1986

 

 

GUYS>> thank you for dropping your comments... mwahh!! Kudos to you great Theians... Thank you very muchhhh.... 

 

 

 

1-o

 

As I waited anxiously inside that big dim room, I silently prayed and chanted that tonight I hope and really wish that Kang Dara would be mine, as my girlfriend, as my love, as my life, I really wish that she would accept my feelings and she would agree to it. I sighed again, probably my 50th time now, anxiousness is overflowing on me right now, and this sweats are starting to get on my nerves, I was wiping them non-stop because these stupid sweats kept on coming… and one more thing, I'm worried about Dara..aish those 4 girls should do their jobs properly, I hope.

 

 

 

 

 

Hmmm… the decorations of this room are nice, good… just the right theme for the special event tonight. I stood from where I was seated and tried to relax, a little walk should help me ease my anxiousness… As I took a step the door opened revealing the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen in my entire life. I paused, frozen, stunned from where I was standing…

 

 

 

 

 

I wasn't able to utter a single word, in fact I just stared at her as she slowly walked towards me. She's wearing a blue colored gown, and it's really making her so beautiful that could melt any boy's beating heart, she's also wearing a light make-up and that's a good thing, cause her real pretty face isn't covered at all. I gulped as a smile crept to her lips, seriously, this is killing me. Yes, I look so stupid, I am not moving in my position, at all, I could hardly even breathe.

 

 

 

 

I blinked and blinked my eyes as she was just inches from me, I looked at her eyes that were glued to me. I was still in shock and was not able to say a word, I saw her face become worried, she raised her hands, like a slow motion with sparkles everywhere, seriously, I'm getting hallucinations… I felt warm hands gently touched my face, it made me fidget and I saw her frown.

 

 

 

 

 

"Is… there something wrong JJ?" her voice echoed in my ear, then I realized I haven't been able to react the moment she came. I cleared my throat and gathered my thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

"N..nothing Dee… c..come..sit" My god, I'm stuttering since when did I stutter so much like this. Where is my coolness this time, did it ran away? God, help me… help me, a poor creature, that I may receive the blessing I have been wanting and needing to have all this time, and I know you know that the blessing I'm referring to is the person standing before me, this special person who is known as Kang Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

"So.. Umm.. Well… you look really pretty in your dress… I mean.. You are pretty it's just.. You , look like a goddess when you're wearing that" I exclaimed, relax Jae… and act cool about it. I glanced at her and she just smiled as she viewed her surrounding. I was staring at her while she's busily appreciating the decorations around her, I stared at her eyes, they were like glowing, my eyes then darted to her lips, I smiled as I remembered how I captured that lips for the first time.

 

 

 

 

 

"JJ?" She inquired, I quickly tilted my head and looked at her, she was staring at me as if asking me if there's something wrong. I smiled at her and stood from my seat. She was looking at me suspiciously again, I giggled and went a little farther from our table. I positioned myself and cleared my throat. I clapped my hands two times to signal the operator to start the music that I picked.

 

 

 

 

 

I breathed deep as the song started. I smiled as I opened my mouth and started singing.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSF5vQy6k_I) I'm coming to see you (queen In Hyun's man OST)

 

Neol sangsanghaetdeon neol geuryeowatdeon nae kkumsoge neoreul

Honja ganjikhaetdeon bimilseureobdeon neoreul

Nae jageun byeore nae jageun mame niga deureowaseo

Tteollineun nan jeongmal ni apeseo isseosseo

 

Reff :

Nae sangsangsoge geuryeodoetdeon

Nae kkumsogeman damadoetdeon

Neol ireohke ireohke mannage dwaesseo,

Wae gaseumeul gaseumeul tteolligehaeseo

Chagawatdeon barammajeo nal ttatteuthage mandeureoseo

Ireohke neowana duri (duri) nae sarangeul neowana duri forever

 

Siganigago siganigado nae sarangeun ojik

Neoman barabomyeon keojyeomanganeun nae moseubdeuri

Nae jageun byeore nae jageun mame niga deureowaseo

Tteollineun nan jeongmal ni apeseo isseosseo

 

 

Kkumeseorado neolmannalsuitke

Neo boda meonjeo nae maeumi ni apeseo isseo

 

 

Ohh~ Ireohke neowana duri~

 

 

 

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

(I’ve imagine you, drawing you inside my dream

The you who I kept along dearly and secretly

You have come to my little star, my little heart

I’m so trembled being right in front of you

 

You who I draw in my imagination and only remains in my dream

The way I met you like this, why my heart keep trembling?

You make me feels warm when the wind blows coldly

Just like this you and me together (two of us), my love-you and me together forever

 

Time flies, my love only you even the time flies

My love for you will just grow if I’m looking at you

You have come to my little star, my little heart

I’m so trembled being right in front of you

 

 

Even in dream so that I can meet you

My heart already come to you before you.

 

 

Ohh~

Just like this you and me ~)

 

 

 

 

((a/n: hehe... try listening to this song while reading and imagining this scene... I really like the song and the drama QUEEN IN HYUN's MAN)

 

 

 

 

I saw her eyes are starting to get teary, she quickly took the table napkin and wiped off her tears. I smiled as I continued singing while I watched her. I slowly walked towards her and  she looked at me with much emotions in her eyes. I stopped singing but the sound is still playing… a background music will be good for this moment I suppose. I smiled and took her hand.

 

 

 

 

Kissing it I smiled, she then stood and looked at me from top to bottom.

 

 

 

 

"Bhoya?"A smirk was then covering my face. She shook her head and chuckled, then suddenly her hands went to my collar. I was looking at her, curios at what she was doing. She then tiptoed me and gave me a kiss on my lips. She then smiled and wrapped her hands around my neck, she was giving me a tight hug, a very warm and tight hug that I don't want to end it.

 

 

 

 

I was still aback from her actions, well I was shocked, she's the first one to kiss me and she even hugged me after. I giggled and hugged her back.

 

 

 

 

"Hey… you know…" She released me from the hug when I started talking, oh man, now that she's looking at me this intense I am now undergoing a difficulty of saying my thoughts. She was still looking at me, waiting for me to continue.

 

 

 

 

 

"Dee… " I  breathed deeply, I can do this… I know I can do this…

 

 

 

 

 

"Dee… I" I paused and rested my head to her shoulder. Oh man, I can't be a coward this time… I tried gathering my courage and as I lifted my head she said the words that I have been wanting to say to her since god knows when.

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you" She exclaimed while looking at me with loving eyes, my eyes widen as I tried to stable my breathing, seriously my heart's gonna explode.

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you JJ" She repeated. This time I cupped her face and gave her a full kiss on the lips. I hugged her tightly as we are sharing a deep kiss. I was very happy, so happy that we continued kissing for a time, probably 30 minutes I guess. The kiss was a passionate one, full of emotions, strong emotions, but it was still gentle that would surely will last.

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you Dee… love you" I exclaimed through my breathe. We were both gasping for air from the kiss we had.

 

 

 

 

"I love you, my princess" I kissed her forehead.

 

 

 

 

"I love you my angel" I kissed her nose.

 

 

 

 

"I love you… Dara" Capturing her lips one more time made us both unaware of our surroundings, like we were in a different world, that only the two of us is there, that we are the only ones owning that world.

 

 

 

 

 

We broke the kiss with smiles on our faces. Hugging her I laughed loud enough to express my happiness. She then chuckled and buried her face into my chest. I guess she's happy too… Yes.. Thank you God, you heard my prayers, I will assure you that I would protect her, with all my life.

 

 

 

 

 

"Umm.. You know, err…. They're taking watching us… them" She exclaimed as she tried pointing at the 4 giggling girls just beside the door. So, all this time they were watching us, and they even recorded it… okay, I think I need a copy of this, 10 copies should be enough right? Or maybe 20 just to make sure...nah, 50 should suffice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa… Sorry for interrupt, but… someone is demanding you to answer a call… she said she's the CEO of the Kim Company,your...mom." Seohyun shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh… okay" I answered. I guess there's an emergency happening, my mom wouldn't just be calling if there's nothing big happening you know, I turned my gaze to the beautiful girl in front of me, I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go… Have some rest my Dee" I held her hands and carried her like what I usually do. I heard the 4 girls gasped and I glanced at them. They were quickly setting the camera, I think they're trying to capture us again, I chuckled at them and just gave them a wink as my thanks. They nodded and they gave a silent cheer of 'hwaiting' with action. Dara laughed at their actions and she thanked them as well.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------*winks* Let's just end it here for a while.... 

P.S please drop comments... Tenchuuu~ *bows*