Teaser 3- book two

You and I

Book one will soon finish... hmm... Yunnie is in coma right now, i can't...upload....the final chaps of book one.....huhuhuhu... I'm still depressed.... well, i just need to type my teaser for book two...where the...umm... spice of my story will be added.... *sulking*  Please bear with me, we'll just have to wait unitl Yunnie is repeaired..... Kahmsamnida......

===================================================================

 

“Umma!! Umma!!” She cried out so loud as she witnessed the horror in her life, it’s as if it was all in slow motion when the car in a fast speed just hit her mom which made her stumble from the ground, blood was now covering her weak and pale body. Dara cried, wanting to run towards her mother but was being held tight by her brother.

 

Tears overflowed from his eyes as he tried to stop her sister from running to their mom, he has to make sure she’ll be safe, he has to make sure she’ll be able to escape from the thing that was after them. Daseung had to push her sister away when he saw the men who were after them drawing nearer to where they are, he looked at her sister and smiled at her before deciding to send her away.

 

 

“Go! Dara-ah, go and escape now...run! Pali!”

 

 

 

“Aniyo oppa!! I’m not gonna leave you!”

 

 

 

“Just Go!! Hurry!!”

 

 

 

 

“Shirooo!”

 

 

 

“Listen to me Dara-ah, listen to oppa arasso…there’s..there’s a man waiting for you at the Coffee Prince’s café… meet him there… Park Yoochun, find him and after that he’ll surely get some help, he’s the only one that can save us, do not trust anyone but him, do not randomly go to the cops! You have to meet him first …arasso?, now go and run I’ll try and stop them here…”

 

 

 

“But how about umma?”

 

 

 

“I’ll take care of umma, I’ll take care of her”

 

 

 

“But she’s bleeding, oppa… “

 

 

 

“PALI!! Dara-ah… please”

 

 

 

“oppa” She closed her eyes and bit her lips as she tried to run away while trying to control her tears, all she was thinking is to find the guy named Park Yoochun and get some help to save her family. She ran and ran and apparently reached the coffee prince café…there she started shouting for Park Yoochun.

 

 

 

“Park.. Yoochun!! Where are you!!please.. please I need to save my family” She cried. A man then held her arm and was looking at her worriedly.

 

 

 

“I’m Park Yoochun, are you...

 

“Dara.. Kang Dara.. Please, save my mom and brother.. please I’m begging you… they need….some… help… in.. xxx Street.. plea--…..” Right then she fainted and fell into the arms of the man named Park Yoochun. With worried face he quickly called his assistant and carried her to the hospital, while on the way, he quickly took his phone and dialed a number.

 

“Lt. Choi… I need your men… at xxx street, hurry… ….bring 20 or 30 men …………..arasso…………………please hurry” he exclaimed as he sighed and tried to breathe deeply while watching the unconscious girl beside him.

 

"Dara-ah, I found you, Park Sandara...my sister" he whispered while he closed his eyes and held her hand tightly.

 

 

==================================  ===========    ==============     =======================    =======

...where's Kim Jaejoong??? hmmm.... please wait for book two..kekeke... I'm depressed and i'm still laughin... am i weird???gosh............ please don't be scared... i still think i'm normal... XD

 

fanficsgalore: Umm... don't worry dear... the trouble..will be just..umm short? i hope... thanks for your comment dear.. God bless you... :)

dara_park99: Dear... i'llbe trying my best to update my story fast.... thank you for your comment... God Bless You :)

 

bratty21: Thank you for loving my story dear....keke...don't worry,the mom,is a good  one... thanks for thecomment,, God Bless You :)

mjjeje_theians: Thank you..thank you for dropping comments... don't worry, i know Yunnie will recover... Thank you for the comment..God Bless You dear :)

nmb123: yes dear, she'll surely agree to it... and don't worry about JJ's mom... she's a good one... Thanks for the comment and God Bless :)

IchibanUe: Hehe... Dara is surely brave in confessing first.. hehehe.. thanks for commenting dear... God Bless you :)

teukilicious2010: omooo.... yeah, a tragedy will happen in book two... but don't worry dear, JJ'smom isgood.... thank you for the comment.. God Bless :)

jaedara: waahh... Yunnie really went tocoma...but i know he'll recover... and i hope soon.,.. do you like it when Dara is being brave like that?cause she'll be really brave and bold and...well..umm... fearless in the next book. Thank your for commenting.. God Bless You dear :)

maknaelover1994: hehe.. JJ's mom will be good dear... Thanks for the comment and God Bless you :)

 

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FORTHE LOVE MY FELLOW THEIANS...MWAHHHH... *hugs*